Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

UNEP Report: Amaechi Refused Having A Handshake With Wike (photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNEP Report: Amaechi Refused Having A Handshake With Wike (photos (4299 Views)

Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State / Goodluck Jonathan Commissions 2nd Nkpogu Bridge With Wike (pics) / Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNEP Report: Amaechi Refused Having A Handshake With Wike (photos by kcmichael: 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
Minister Of Transportation Rt Hon Chibuike Amaechi today during the Launch of the United Nations Environmental Programme(UNEP REPORT) for the clean up of Ogoni Land avoided anything that could lead to a Handshake with the Governor Of Rivers State Barr Nyesom Wike.
Amaechi who was Invited to Speak before the Governor of Rivers State Barr Nyesom Wike merely Acknowledged the Office of the Governor of Rivers State without adding the name of Barr Nyesom Wike as the Governor
From When the Vice President Landed through Helicopter at Bodo,Gokana Local Government Area,Amaechi avoided all Protocol that could lead to exchange of Hands with Governor Nyesom Wike
Amaechi while Presenting his Speech said there was nothing he didn't do when his was Governor of Rivers State for Former President Goodluck Jonathan to support the Implementation of the UNEP Report
Governor Nyesom Wike also boycotted any process that could lead to exchange of his with his Former Boss
After delivering his Speech,Governor Nyesom Wike went straight to his Seat which was very close to the Vice President Prof Yemi Osibanjo

1 Share

Re: UNEP Report: Amaechi Refused Having A Handshake With Wike (photos by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
Both of them during and after their speech avoided each other.
U singled Only Amechi in ur topic to make it look as if Wike was interested in his handshake.
Now I see many people derive joy seeing old time friends misbehaving

U are Confused.
Pls Its bed time

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNEP Report: Amaechi Refused Having A Handshake With Wike (photos by shiki(m): 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
Childish politics. A good and matured politician don't have a permanent enemy

2 Likes

Re: UNEP Report: Amaechi Refused Having A Handshake With Wike (photos by PRYCE(m): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
Funny!

See as AmaeSHIT troway face grin

4 Likes

Re: UNEP Report: Amaechi Refused Having A Handshake With Wike (photos by Nkemtreasure: 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nna ehhhh, make una live matter for Mathias na. We know their relationship and it's nothing new so let them be. The real question is WHERE IS OUR PRESIDENT?

1 Like

Re: UNEP Report: Amaechi Refused Having A Handshake With Wike (photos by Firstlieutenant(m): 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
Some beef's everlasting.

2 Likes

Re: UNEP Report: Amaechi Refused Having A Handshake With Wike (photos by menix(m): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
OP, u should say Amaechi looking the other way to avoid the real lion of Rivers...

4 Likes

Re: UNEP Report: Amaechi Refused Having A Handshake With Wike (photos by menix(m): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
OP, u should say Amaechi cowardly looking the other way to avoid the real lion of Rivers...

2 Likes

Re: UNEP Report: Amaechi Refused Having A Handshake With Wike (photos by LoveMachine(m): 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lives were lost. This beef will keep cooking.
Re: UNEP Report: Amaechi Refused Having A Handshake With Wike (photos by omenka(m): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
How I wish Seun would make me a mod for just 24 hours on this forum. The way I go take fumigate stupidity comot from the forum ehn!!!
Re: UNEP Report: Amaechi Refused Having A Handshake With Wike (photos by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
kenonze:
U singled Only Amechi in ur topic to make it look as if Wike was interested in his handshake.

U are Confused.
Pls Its bed time

Chai...
Re: UNEP Report: Amaechi Refused Having A Handshake With Wike (photos by todayboy: 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
omenka:
How I wish Seun would make me a mod for just 24 hours on this forum. The way I go take fumigate stupidity comot from the forum ehn!!!

If you are confident in life you will not be afraid when people oppose your opinion

If you like ban everybody and close nairaland it will not stop the views in Nigeria that this government is a colossal failure

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNEP Report: Amaechi Refused Having A Handshake With Wike (photos by omenka(m): 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
todayboy:

If you are confident in life you will not be afraid when people oppose your opinion

If you like ban everybody and close nairaland it will not stop the views in Nigeria that this government is a colossal failure
What has the government being "a colossal failure" got to do with a blatant lie like this?? Were you there?? How do you know a handshake was snubbed?? How does the picture prove the allegation??

Like I keep saying; one lie at a time, that is how you lot imagine you could earn your useless Utopia or get back into Aso Rock.

Don't even bother replying this. You shall be ignored like the rest of the unimportant Ugandans trolling on my mentions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNEP Report: Amaechi Refused Having A Handshake With Wike (photos by NavierStokes(m): 12:02am On Jun 03, 2016
Firstlieutenant:
Some beef's everlasting.

Complete with deep scars brothers knifing each other up in the hood...
Re: UNEP Report: Amaechi Refused Having A Handshake With Wike (photos by Viktor1983(m): 12:07am On Jun 03, 2016
omenka:

You will make a bad dictator...
Ever heard of something called " freedom of speech/expression " ?

1 Like

Re: UNEP Report: Amaechi Refused Having A Handshake With Wike (photos by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 03, 2016
CHILDREN in politics
Re: UNEP Report: Amaechi Refused Having A Handshake With Wike (photos by mightyhazell: 12:38am On Jun 03, 2016
omenka:
subtle campaign for mod-ship?

Goo luck jon smiley

4 Likes

Re: UNEP Report: Amaechi Refused Having A Handshake With Wike (photos by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 03, 2016
As if WIKE send Amaechi. U don't really knw WIKE.
Re: UNEP Report: Amaechi Refused Having A Handshake With Wike (photos by scribble: 1:03am On Jun 03, 2016
PRYCE:
Funny!

See as AmaeSHIT troway face grin

The pu.ssy of ubima

Shy guy

1 Like

Re: UNEP Report: Amaechi Refused Having A Handshake With Wike (photos by tonytony208(m): 1:08am On Jun 03, 2016
kenonze:

U are Confused.
Pls Its bed time

You didn't read well. If you did, you would see the op also wrote that sílè also avoided amechi. Don't be too quick to judge until you get your facts right

1 Like

Re: UNEP Report: Amaechi Refused Having A Handshake With Wike (photos by CaptPlanet(m): 1:17am On Jun 03, 2016
omenka:

The same way Buhari jumped up and down for 12 years to rule Nigeria, now he's got it he doesn't know what to do with it.

Nobody is making u anything. Go and create your own forum.

2 Likes

Re: UNEP Report: Amaechi Refused Having A Handshake With Wike (photos by KOBOJO: 1:34am On Jun 03, 2016
omenka:

This reminds me of those days when SS2 students go about begging for the post of Senior Prefect and etc

1 Like

Re: UNEP Report: Amaechi Refused Having A Handshake With Wike (photos by todayboy: 1:40am On Jun 03, 2016
omenka:
What has the government being "a colossal failure" got to do with a blatant lie like this?? Were you there?? How do you know a handshake was snubbed?? How does the picture prove the allegation??

Like I keep saying; one lie at a time, that is how you lot imagine you could earn your useless Utopia or get back into Aso Rock.

Don't even bother replying this. You shall be ignored like the rest of the unimportant Ugandans trolling on my mentions.
When you see yourself too important is a sign of smallness

2 Likes

Re: UNEP Report: Amaechi Refused Having A Handshake With Wike (photos by PhockPhockMan: 2:28am On Jun 03, 2016
omenka:
Just the way you're being fumigated thoroughly by mods, day in, day out.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UNEP Report: Amaechi Refused Having A Handshake With Wike (photos by Nobody: 3:52am On Jun 03, 2016
Fuuuck them both. Useless thieves
Re: UNEP Report: Amaechi Refused Having A Handshake With Wike (photos by crystalzoe: 7:50am On Jun 03, 2016
CaptPlanet:

The same way Buhari jumped up and down for 12 years to rule Nigeria, now he's got it he doesn't know what to do with it.

Nobody is making u anything. Go and create your own forum.
A truckload of likes!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. / Fayemi May Never Be Governor Again / See Proves That Reno Omokri Is A Nairaland Member - (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.