Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,433 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Which Movie Have You Watched More Than Once Without Gettng Bored - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movie Have You Watched More Than Once Without Gettng Bored (2072 Views)

If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast / Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Movie Have You Watched More Than Once Without Gettng Bored by Abdul9025(m): 12:03am On Jun 08, 2016
Descendants of The Sun
My girlfriend is gumiho
Oh My Venus
She was pretty
Remember War of the sons
Re: Which Movie Have You Watched More Than Once Without Gettng Bored by leahcimzil: 7:23am On Jun 08, 2016
lone survivor, 3 idiots and of recent....Deadpool

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Have You Watched More Than Once Without Gettng Bored by omicpet(m): 1:16am On Jun 09, 2016
niceeric:
PROJECT X.....

if you've not seen this film, you ain't seen nothing....if you've seen it and not intrigued, you're dull lol

seen 6 times and counting...

I swear I could give a thousand likes for your mention .. That movie bam die. You all just nerd to c d movie , those guys killed it and great part is the movie is a real life shii..

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Have You Watched More Than Once Without Gettng Bored by niceeric(m): 5:59am On Jun 09, 2016
omicpet:

I swear I could give a thousand likes for your mention .. That movie bam die. You all just nerd to c d movie , those guys killed it and great part is the movie is a real life shii..
Exactly bro!, real life!!!...I immediately went on Google after seeing the film, if u see how many other parties that film inspired, some even leading to gun battles, etc....its one film I'll never get tired of watching.

ecstasy na bastard lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Was Given A Role In 'the Johnsons' Without Paw Paw - Aki (efe) / Is This Tv Show Real Or Just A Make Believe / Best Quotes From Games Of Thrones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.