Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

What Can I A Nigerian Expect If I Relocate To Ghana - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Can I A Nigerian Expect If I Relocate To Ghana (814 Views)

Chief Of Air Staff Relocate To Maiduguri / Should I Relocate To Nigeria? / "If I Were the Richest Person on Earth ..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I A Nigerian Expect If I Relocate To Ghana by Owugal(f): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2009
My husband got a decent offer in ghana for work so I am thinking of relocating there. I just want to know what I can expect as A Nigerian, Married to a Ghanaian in ghana. I have heard so much about them hating us etc. would I be able to do anything or will people pelt me with poo in the streets for being Nigerian. what can I expect when I shop for food in the market? what should I do? I am getting afraid.

I want to add that any Naija guy who has a problem with me marrying a Ghana man should not reply or should reply with sense please. Dont start telling me silly things about my fault etc. please. usefull advice only.

Thank you sweethearts
Re: What Can I A Nigerian Expect If I Relocate To Ghana by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 25, 2009
Your pic is luvly. As for moving to Ghana, i don't think you should fret. I've got Nigerian friends who live in Ghana and they love it.I'm sure you'll blend in , afterall, Ghanaians are quite civilized.
Re: What Can I A Nigerian Expect If I Relocate To Ghana by Owugal(f): 2:25am On Aug 25, 2009
ezinne1212:

Your pic is luvly. As for moving to Ghana, i don't think you should fret. I've got Nigerian friends who live in Ghana and they love it.I'm sure you'll blend in , afterall, Ghanaians are quite civilized.

thanks for your compliment and advice. do u know how easy it is to find work there. i have a college degree in biopsych.
Re: What Can I A Nigerian Expect If I Relocate To Ghana by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 25, 2009
Sorry, not sure, but i suggest you check Ghanaian employment sites and see if you can start emailing some employers. They'll give you an idea of what to expect, but other than that, u'll have to wait till you're actually there.

(1) (Reply)

Female Breast: For Men Or For Breastfeeding? / Looking For Ujujoan / Strange Thing On Nairaland- Moderator Logs In With My Username To Post Messages!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.