Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Need A New Graphics Card - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need A New Graphics Card (602 Views)

I Need A Fairly Used Laptop With A 1gb Dedicated Graphics Card / Please How Can I Change The Graphics Card On My Samsung Laptop?? / Intel Core I5 Processor Plus AMD Graphics Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A New Graphics Card by init4dmoni(m): 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2009
abeg where can i buy a new gfx crd- preferably nvidia 8800GT or higher
i've got the nvidia 8600m gs and it's not just good enough for newer games
and is dere anywere i can buy "genuine" games for windows(avg price too)
i bought fifa 09(pirated) and can't play online cuz i need a cdkey and the hundreds i found(onliine) didn't work
so the game is virtually useless to me
i've got the orginal copy of grid and no problem watsoeva with online play
i'm in lagos until the end of next month so i need this urgently
Re: Need A New Graphics Card by Nobody: 4:14am On Aug 25, 2009
i doubt you can get any of those locally. i also doubt- this is by the way - that you will be able to play games online going by the bandwidth available in nigeria . you need to contact people outside nigeria.

i have not heard from brume2020 in a while - he'd be your best bet he buys and ships stuff from yankee. ask hayprof how he got his 1TB hdd

you also need to confirm if the card you are looking at is compatible with your mobo.
Re: Need A New Graphics Card by ramonmulti(m): 11:13am On Aug 25, 2009
Call me at 08033924627, Victor.

(1) (Reply)

News: Visafone And Mtn Moderm Users / Online Chatting Sites / My Yahoomail Have Been Hacked, Hacked Yahoo Mail - Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.