Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Oneplus Smartphones In Lagos (pictures) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Oneplus Smartphones In Lagos (pictures) (2798 Views)

MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures / Less Than N30,000 Quality Android Smartphones In 2018 / Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Oneplus Smartphones In Lagos (pictures) by Jolaoshot(m): 12:31am On Jun 03, 2016
I tried to order on JUMIA, but I was told I had to pay with debit /credit card first.. I prefer to buy the phone have a check on it and run tests myself than having it shipped from God knows where.. any ideas?

Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Oneplus Smartphones In Lagos (pictures) by akunjohn(m): 4:18am On Jun 03, 2016
Pls,wats so special about the phone?

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Oneplus Smartphones In Lagos (pictures) by aAK1(m): 4:39am On Jun 03, 2016
that phone is mad but be careful it has a clone version
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Oneplus Smartphones In Lagos (pictures) by lynxnoon(m): 7:20am On Jun 03, 2016
Jolaoshot:
I tried to order on JUMIA, but I was told I had to pay with debit /credit card first.. I prefer to buy the phone have a check on it and run tests myself than having it shipped from God knows where.. any ideas?

@Op
I have ordered twice with my OnePlus account from the OnePlus US site (the 1st one - 1+1, which i used with no probs and sold it at a good rate (still in excellent comdition); the 2nd one - 1+ X, which i bought for a friend... and she has not stopped thanking me). I shipped both to a US address and got it down here. That's the only sure way of getting an authentic 1+ phones.

BTW, 1+ 3 is coming out later this month, and no need for invites, i'd advise u consider that model wink

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Oneplus Smartphones In Lagos (pictures) by bongolistik(m): 7:50am On Jun 03, 2016
Lynxnoon knows exactly what he was saying. One Plus are dopped devices and they have clones around, so it's important to trade with caution. If u got the Bucks get the upcoming One Plus 3. It will be the best thing to happen to you in phone

See full details and pricing for the One Plus 3 coming up on the 15th of this month

http://highteknology.com/2016/06/oneplus-to-set-record-with-flagship.html

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Oneplus Smartphones In Lagos (pictures) by Jolaoshot(m): 8:05am On Jun 03, 2016
lynxnoon:

@Op
I have ordered twice with my OnePlus account from the OnePlus US site (the 1st one - 1+1, which i used with no probs and sold it at a good rate (still in excellent comdition); the 2nd one - 1+ X, which i bought for a friend... and she has not stopped thanking me). I shipped both to a US address and got it down here. That's the only sure way of getting an authentic 1+ phones.

BTW, 1+ 3 is coming out later this month, and no need for invites, i'd advise u consider that model wink

Cheers
I want it so bad lipsrsealed
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Oneplus Smartphones In Lagos (pictures) by Jolaoshot(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2016
lynxnoon:

@Op

Cheers
Was it locked when you bought it?
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Oneplus Smartphones In Lagos (pictures) by dustmalik: 9:04am On Jun 03, 2016
Jolaoshot:
Was it locked when you bought it?
They come unlocked. Just make sure you order for one that is meant for EMEA countries in order to be fully compatible with our 4G bands/frequencies.
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Oneplus Smartphones In Lagos (pictures) by johnglefury(m): 9:11am On Jun 03, 2016
@OP how much is the phone on Jumia?
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Oneplus Smartphones In Lagos (pictures) by Jolaoshot(m): 9:48am On Jun 03, 2016
dustmalik:

They come unlocked. Just make sure you order for one that is meant for EMEA countries in order to be fully compatible with our 4G bands/frequencies.
please give me list of EMEA countries.I have no idea what you mean by that.. thank you
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Oneplus Smartphones In Lagos (pictures) by Jolaoshot(m): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2016
johnglefury:
@OP how much is the phone on Jumia?
last time I checked on JUMIA ONEPLUS X was 54k, presently it's 154k.. but I checked on their website,it goes for $199, with the tampered glass screen protector which goes for $11, it sums up to $200,that's about 42k

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Oneplus Smartphones In Lagos (pictures) by dustmalik: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2016
Jolaoshot:
please give me list of EMEA countries.I have no idea what you mean by that.. thank you
EMEA stands for Europe, Middle east and Africa. You shouldn't the one meant for North American market or elsewhere.
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Oneplus Smartphones In Lagos (pictures) by Olasco93: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
lynxnoon:

Please, which company manufacture the One Plus? Am kind of confused with the Device Manufacturer and Model.
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Oneplus Smartphones In Lagos (pictures) by dasphinx1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
Olasco93:

Please, which company manufacture the One Plus? Am kind of confused with the Device Manufacturer and Model.

You have metioned the name of the company already; One Plus wink
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Oneplus Smartphones In Lagos (pictures) by augster(m): 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
Jolaoshot:
last time I checked on JUMIA ONEPLUS X was 54k, presently it's 154k.. but I checked on their website,it goes for $199, with the tampered glass screen protector which goes for $11, it sums up to $200,that's about 42k
please stop using the #200 to calculate cos when you're buying online, the rate depends on your bank.. Some banks charge up to #335 per $1.. Contact initialize.. He can get it for you

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Oneplus Smartphones In Lagos (pictures) by Olasco93: 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
dasphinx1:

You have metioned the name of the company already; One Plus wink
I thought One Plus is the name of a specific phone Model. Now I know.
Thanks.
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Oneplus Smartphones In Lagos (pictures) by initialize(m): 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
augster:
please stop using the #200 to calculate cos when you're buying online, the rate depends on your bank.. Some banks charge up to #335 per $1.. Contact initialize.. He can get it for you

Thanks for the mention bro
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Oneplus Smartphones In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2016
Company name: Oneplus
Phones to date: One, Two, X, and Three.

I've been using the Oneplus One for about a year now. Great device.

Olasco93:

I thought One Plus is the name of a specific phone Model. Now I know.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Oneplus Smartphones In Lagos (pictures) by rockyk: 9:40am On Jun 04, 2016
In need of the phone badly too... The last oneplus 2 someone offered to sell to me was the A20001 model which is not an EmEA model
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Oneplus Smartphones In Lagos (pictures) by Baroba(m): 10:46am On Jun 04, 2016
rockyk:
In need of the phone badly too... The last oneplus 2 someone offered to sell to me was the A20001 model which is not an EmEA model

If I were you, I will wait for the One plus three, which drops in two weeks.. It's going to be a beast in terms of specs..

I've been using the One+ since 2014, great device though the camera could have been better, waiting for the one 3..
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Oneplus Smartphones In Lagos (pictures) by akagson: 11:38am On Jun 04, 2016
lynxnoon:

@Op

Cheers
What's the website please? The official One Plus US site
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Oneplus Smartphones In Lagos (pictures) by lynxnoon(m): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
Olasco93:

for more info go to www.oneplus.net

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Oneplus Smartphones In Lagos (pictures) by lynxnoon(m): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
akagson:

What's the website please? The official One Plus US site
just type www.oneplus.net and select the US icon if it doesnt take u there automatically

Cheers

Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Oneplus Smartphones In Lagos (pictures) by Thalamus: 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
Brand New Factory sealed Oneplus 3 Now selling for 185k. call 07011672064
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Oneplus Smartphones In Lagos (pictures) by funkdr(m): 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
Thalamus:
Expecting Brand New One Plus 3. should be in by august. email gabrielstephen85@gmail.com
for how much please, this device is giving me sleepless night.
Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Oneplus Smartphones In Lagos (pictures) by Thalamus: 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
funkdr:
for how much please, this device is giving me sleepless night.

Now selling call 07011672064

(1) (Reply)

After Airtel Refuses To Refund My 1000 Naira For 3GB See How I Used The 20G / How To Avoid Being Ban From Using GBWhatsapp / How Often Do You Charge Your Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.