Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,371 members, 7,850,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

Stories That Touch! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Stories That Touch! (378 Views)

Wizkid Stops His Live Performance To Warn A Male Fan Never To Touch A Lady Again / Photos Of Olamide And His Crew As They Touch Down London For A Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stories That Touch! by MChaze25(m): 5:48am On Jun 03, 2016
What would it profit a music artist to sign a record label deal worth N200 million and end up 2-3 years later in police cell, debts and court cases?.
I call these image battering!
I feel for DJ zeez, Skales, Run town and the rest.
They should have asked Vector what he went through with YSG.
How he survived/escaped.
Even Brymo had his own mess.
This is why i don't envy any music artiste in this country under any record label imprint.
I admire only those that were smart enough to brandish their own brand earlier.
I will advice artistes to go into serious business first-hand before venturing into Entertainment full-time.
That way, you wouldn't be excited about any amount of money if the conditions are unfavourable.
Earlier this year, i once told a costumer to go to hell with his N2.5M deal.
Do you think i mearnt it that way in my mind?- NO
My guy i needed that deal and its profits badly but i had to maintain in order not to get myself into any unfavourable corner aftermath.
Guess what?
The guy walked away but later came back.
Sometimes, the seller is the king in business!
I learnt these business tips from dad.
Thanks to him.
Today even if you place N1 billion in my presence and am not satisfied with its future benefits, i will shout you down!
Thats the only thing to make you believe that business is not child's play.
A loan is a loan and must be repayed.
Nothing is free in business.
Never sign any deal that will enslave you forever to avoid stories that touch!
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Paula - Uwese | @ogbeifunpaulin1 / Nairalanders Dropped A New Single / Soulmusic,hiphop,acoustic From Local Artists @ La Vida Bella, Sunday Oct 2 Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.