Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Cedis To Naira Current Rate Pls And Contact Of Where To Buy In Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cedis To Naira Current Rate Pls And Contact Of Where To Buy In Ghana (1151 Views)

Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 / My Fellow Nigerians Let Be Patient Pls And Pls / Please What Is Ghanas Cedis To Nigerian Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cedis To Naira Current Rate Pls And Contact Of Where To Buy In Ghana by go4goldnow: 5:54am On Jun 03, 2016
fellow Nairalander kindly help with the current rate of Cedis to Naira and maybe phone number of where to buy at a very good rate in Ghana. Cheers...
Re: Cedis To Naira Current Rate Pls And Contact Of Where To Buy In Ghana by galadima77(m): 7:14am On Jun 03, 2016
Well if 1 dollar = 340 naira and
1 dollar = 3.8 cedis

U do the maths
Re: Cedis To Naira Current Rate Pls And Contact Of Where To Buy In Ghana by MilesLamar(m): 7:15am On Jun 03, 2016
go4goldnow:
fellow Nairalander kindly help with the current rate of Cedis to Naira and maybe phone number of where to buy at a very good rate in Ghana. Cheers...

See

Re: Cedis To Naira Current Rate Pls And Contact Of Where To Buy In Ghana by samoji84(m): 9:02am On Dec 25, 2016
PLEASE I WANT TO BUY GHANA CEDIS WITH NAIRA.
WHERE CAN I DO THAT PLEASE?
Re: Cedis To Naira Current Rate Pls And Contact Of Where To Buy In Ghana by mrphilipsade(m): 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
Go to circle around where they sell used phones and ask anyone there to direct you. you have to be smart when you get there so that no body rides on you. it was 9hundred naira to 10 cedis when I changed on Wednesday last week
Re: Cedis To Naira Current Rate Pls And Contact Of Where To Buy In Ghana by go4goldnow: 7:01am On Mar 25, 2019
Thank you
mrphilipsade:
Go to circle around where they sell used phones and ask anyone there to direct you. you have to be smart when you get there so that no body rides on you. it was 9hundred naira to 10 cedis when I changed on Wednesday last week

(1) (Reply)

Accident At Iyana Isolo (car Written Off) / See What Happened To Nigerian Woman Who Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Malaysia / Pictures Of Houston Current State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.