Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) (55642 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by Jirate(m): 8:20am On Jun 03, 2016
cococandy:
Who stopped you from becoming a member? undecided

I am a member of another Pentecostal Church, “Oasis Of Love Church”, b/c.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by yre231(m): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2016
How come the members are not as rich as they are. Since the blessing is coming from God?

Kingsasian:
not just a donkey but a donkey that has never been sat on. Hope you understand. Private jets or luxury cars are not made for just politicians, presidents, musicians or sinners only.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by tatucci: 8:30am On Jun 03, 2016
SmithHumble50:
To see his Ex-wife?

The poster above me is right... Jesus rode on a donkey..

Why d private Jet na?

But do donkey travel 9ja to UK? grin tongue

I think the donkey is supposed to be symbolic. not that one should be riding a donkey at this present time.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by Kingsasian(m): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2016
yre231:
How come the members are not as rich as they are. Since the blessing is coming from God?

how come the disciples of Jesus didn't ride on donkeys?

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by ahbey(m): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
Pastors are demi gods in naija!

Yeah are gods o little children....check your bible....

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by samuelson06(m): 8:31am On Jun 03, 2016
donsteady:
I honestly don't like this his Gaylish style. You done see any reasonable man when dey wave hand like man-woman?
He look like one pregnant teenage unpatronized transgender.
Some one said holy scammer lol

Your mouth, your fall lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 03, 2016
To all the haters, this is for you tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by tatucci: 8:33am On Jun 03, 2016
I am not beefing any pastor his/her "success", but our country could sure do with some charitable gesture from them. Our Lord Jesus fed thousands, our rich pastors can, perhaps, borrow a leaf and do something to help alleviate sufferings in Naija..

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by DICKtator: 8:35am On Jun 03, 2016
nuelzy:
waving of hand now is gaylish.....Africa xpecially nigeria is soo primitive in reasoning

I kinda agree with you ,well if I use you as a case study cos I do not understand how the opinion of an individual defines a whole nation's reasoning!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by Jirate(m): 8:35am On Jun 03, 2016
Bobby4090:

How do they stand out? In worldly things and Divorce Propagation. My dear better wake up from your sleep channel your prayers to proper and noble things instead of praying Amis. A man divorcee whose wife accused him of neglect and fornication can never be admired or be a role model for christianity.

You started by saying “They” but ended focusing on “A Man” and what you know little or nothing about. I will never Hate any One who can Mention the Name “Jesus”, for I know that the Devil Can’t call that Name.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by Godwin978(m): 8:42am On Jun 03, 2016
he was fair before am suprised he is now dark . what happened?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by cytellProperty: 8:43am On Jun 03, 2016
happney65:
Make them no forget give am woman to fucckkkk for London ohh..he needs it...Thank You
You are destined for hell except you repent.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by nellyalph: 8:43am On Jun 03, 2016
Meanwhile not forgetting to reason he is there! There will be a PRAISE/COMMUNION Service on Sunday in any Christ Embassy church

You are all invited!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by portals101: 8:49am On Jun 03, 2016
opalu:
This man's marriage had problems and the world press was everywhere with the bad news. Now they are back together and the journalists worldwide are silent. Please Journalists here, is there a course in school on bad news?

Anyway, today is my birthday. 3rd June!!!

The Ex-wife has since issued a statement to discredit that story that they are back together.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by jojosweet(f): 8:49am On Jun 03, 2016
SmithHumble50:
To see his Ex-wife?

The poster above me is right... Jesus rode on a donkey..

Why d private Jet na?

But do donkey travel 9ja to UK? grin tongue
abi o,also there were no private jet back in Jesus time donkey was the Cadillac.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:49am On Jun 03, 2016
Jirate:
Christ Embassy always Stands Out from the Crowd any day. Though I not a member of the Love world family, I respect and admire them a lot, i attended one of their Total Experience program in Benin City recently and i was so impressed, God Bless Them all in Jesus name, Amen.
They must have given you a holy frenchkiss.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by Horlawale1(m): 8:50am On Jun 03, 2016
Pastor Self dey enjoy smiley wink
In fella anikulapo voice
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by youngruler(m): 8:52am On Jun 03, 2016
my boss
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by 400billionman: 8:56am On Jun 03, 2016
May God fast foward me this year.

God you know how far.

I never reach destination.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by jeffolala(f): 8:57am On Jun 03, 2016
MAN OF GOD . MY SPIRITUAL LEADER AND GUIDE . MAY GOD ALMIGHTY CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU AND ALL THAT YOU COME ACROSS. AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by KingsleyCEO: 8:58am On Jun 03, 2016
That's my life coach, love you so much sir! Believers love world for life.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by spencekat(m): 8:59am On Jun 03, 2016
Destined2win:
I enjoy your teachings pastor Chris
Seconded

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by sunkoye: 9:03am On Jun 03, 2016
People can love power..... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by shine12: 9:09am On Jun 03, 2016
adodofemi:
Hate him or like him, the grace upon the head of this man can't be hidden. Take a look at it closely, Presidents of nations are not welcomed more than this. The factor, "grace"

Grace to the African man is money, not victory of sin. The said man is a man of God who has a broken marriage. If Grace is full in his life, then he should not have a broken marriage. Simple!!

I see successful CEOS in the secular world with broken marriages, you know what, such men have achieved a lot and yet failed in the very first calling and assignment of their lives (their marriage). Now a MOG who is meant to be light of the world has the same broken marriage testimony just like many in the world, yet we overlook and say grace is upon Him because he flies private jet. I have nothing against him o, but what God will judge is faithfulness in your calling not the amount of flashy and material possessions you used.

I hope you know that it is God's primary will for us not to be slaves to sin and evil. We mistake material blessings as proof that we have God's approval. What about those rich mafia, Saudi royals, secular business conglomerate. I don't think any human race had miracles and provisions from God than the nation of Israel, yet in 1 Corinthians, the Bible says they were all destroyed because of what?? See below in 1 Corinthians 10:2-5]

all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, 3 all ate the same spiritual food, 4 and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ. 5 But with most of them God was not well pleased, for their bodies were scattered in the wilderness. [1 Corinthians 10:2-5][b][/b]

I for one will never use material blessing as a confirmation whether grace is mightily upon someone because unbelievers tend to have money than believers.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 03, 2016
evegran:

Seriously, you're judging Oyakilome because of his physical appearance?

Have you considered that before God called him, he must have been materialistic and super conscious of his physical appearance. And even whilst serving God, he's still apparently conscious of his looks- which isn't enough reason to call him fake.

Realise we're all human beings and nobody is perfect. Pastors aren't perfect, they are vessels used by God to communicate with man and lead man in the right part in order to see God someday. Pastors are still human beings, flesh and blood. He cannot be 100% perfect.

The pastor in Georgia has a humble personality, great! But people are different and nobody can be so alike.
#justsaying

It's not about his look, this guy is a fraud, a low down fraud.
A spiritual David Copperfield, is remember a one time he was always healing and stuff at his atmosphere for miracles but when ebola came he what? Lost all healing powers? Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha
See 99% of Nigerian pastors are just business men, who if not for religion wouldn't have made it in any other career field.
Anyway if you see him kindly give him a message for me .see the attached picture

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 03, 2016
vague:
In Africa if you are living comfortably, it can never be because of God or wisdom. Its always related to the devil or crime.
Nope a stereotype, I believe you are living comfortably and I don't think it's crime related ?
I live comfortably and I don't into crime
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by fansy: 9:14am On Jun 03, 2016
I expect someone to ask about his wife. If they have re-conciled, its time they travelled together so as not to create cracks. Your Ministry starts from a Healthy Home. Its better we Celebrate Worthy Lifestyle as Success in Life and Ministry is not all about Possesions but more of Penticost Experience!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by vicky85(f): 9:15am On Jun 03, 2016
Out of the abundant of heart, a mouth speaketh. If donkey were to be on earth in Jesus time, I will tell you, he and his disciples will fly it. Dear, stop condemning a man, either pastor or Imam. The truth is, it is written in the holy books.... Condemn not that you may not be condemned.. Try and listen to the voice of your mouth. Be careful not to perish with bad words coming out of your mouth. If a Pastor is flying a private jet, why can't you pray to God to see you through your education and be somebody important in this world before you die. This will be the same treatment I will be given soon whenever I travel to another country. And to you that called him Gay... The sin you just committed by calling a human being gay cos of his marital issue is great. I am a sure u are not married. People like you find it difficult to enjoy your partners, marital life cos, u have used your lack of knowledge to invite problems into your life. I will advise you to go into prayer to Almighty creator God, to forgive your stupidity. Cos, this God we are all serving is watching us all, Judge Not... Even Jesus emphasized on it... mind your business, so that your future will be great. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 03, 2016
Hear your self, especially the MUMU part
nofreedom:
one of the main religious rogues in Nigeria....

and mumus will continue to sell their luck to these charlatans....
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by Owliver(m): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2016
evegran:

How do you know he's a fraud?
Can you see the soul?
you can as well tell us what dasuki's soul looks like.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by Owliver(m): 9:26am On Jun 03, 2016
a man who can't manage his home will now be telling me how to reach heaven, then he uses our offerings to drive jets and ball harder than Davido. black people shaaa

Nooo am not that stupid

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) by ClintonDal(m): 9:27am On Jun 03, 2016
Bjergtrolde:
Jesus on the other hand rode on a donkey.

If he had rode on a donkey also you'd have still accused him of pretending and wanting to be Jesus.
There is no way to please Nigerians undecided undecided undecided
Bunch of poverty stricken folks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) / Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) / You Are Spiritually Matured If You Have "Perfect" Control Over These Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.