Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

The Security Implications Of Buhari Not Turning Up For Ogoniland Cleanup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Security Implications Of Buhari Not Turning Up For Ogoniland Cleanup (364 Views)

Finally Buhari Approves Bot For Ogoniland Cleanup / Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland / Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Security Implications Of Buhari Not Turning Up For Ogoniland Cleanup by wite111(m): 9:21am On Jun 03, 2016
Fellow Nigerians,have you ever thought about the security implications of Buhari not turning up for Ogoniland cleanup.I will make my write up short.Since the inception of this administration,we've been told how our army has been beefed up/more disciplined,making them to be on the verge of winning 'the so called war' against insurgency in the north.We were also told that gunboats have been deployed to Niger Delta area.Just within a day of arrival,army claimed they have caught some Niger Delta avengers.See our miracle working army na!Niger Delta avaengers later disputed the claim.According to them,army arrested people that guide pipelines and called them avengers.See propagander na.U go fear our army.Despite beefing up security in the area,the avengers continue to blow up pipes as if our soldiers are invincible to them.E dey risky ooo!The one wey vex me wells is this:the commander in chief of the armed forces President Buhari who promised to launch Ogoniland clean up made a u-turn in the morning of yesterday and ordered VP Osinbajo to represent him.This was a few days after Niger Delta Avengers have threatened to kill him if he dares steps his legs on Ogoniland.O boy!The threat fear Presdo wells ooo!He beeefed up security in the area with his gunboats and army yet he was scared to grace the occasion.What a shame and propaganda!Naija people let us reason this wells:Buhari is playing with our brains.Our army is very weak.There is no way our army will be weak if our president is strong,vice versa.

Ordinary,his mere presence at Ogoniland would have gingered our army.I am very very disappointed with President Buhari.Our security is messed up.To sum it up,majority of the things army have claimed they did so far in the north against Boko Haram may be a scam.Na laugh I dey laugh

(1) (Reply)

Patrick Akpobolokemi In Fresh Trouble / Ramadan:the Month Of God / PHOTOS: Governor Abubakar Visits Governor Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.