Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Is Fayose Confuse? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Fayose Confuse? (796 Views)

Ondodecides: Where Is Fayose And FFK? / Now That Aisha Buhari Shunned Her US Trip, Is Fayose Right? / Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Fayose Confuse? by Empredboy(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2016
TWO WEEKS AGO.....
"I support the NLC Strike Action. That is the only way to deal with a wicked
government like Buhari's government...." ---Ayo Fayose.
YESTERDAY.....
"Strike Action is not the only way to deal with issues...."---Ayo Fayose.
FEW MONTHS AGO....
"Governors that cannot pay salaries should resign.... "
YESTERDAY
" I can't sell myself or my family to pay you... You can continue your strike.... "
Is this Fayose Ayo okey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Fayose Confuse? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2016
Empredboy:

TWO WEEKS AGO.....
"I support the NLC Strike Action. That is the only way to deal with a wicked
government like Buhari's government...." ---Ayo Fayose.
YESTERDAY.....
"Strike Action is not the only way to deal with issues...."---Ayo Fayose.
FEW MONTHS AGO....
"Governors that cannot pay salaries should resign.... "
YESTERDAY
" I can't sell myself or my family to pay you... You can continue your strike.... "
Is this Fayose Ayo okey?
fayose is not confused. he is just being a sincere man in a tribe of hypocrites. God bless fayose

1 Like

Re: Is Fayose Confuse? by Empredboy(m): 10:00am On Jun 03, 2016
odudukoko:
fayose is not confused. he is just being a sincere man in a tribe of hypocrites. God bless fayose
so u know that those people are hypocrites?
Re: Is Fayose Confuse? by Baawaa(m): 10:01am On Jun 03, 2016
odudukoko:
Being a sincere man by turning Ekiti people to beggars

1 Like

Re: Is Fayose Confuse? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2016
Baawaa:

Being a sincere man by turning Ekiti people to beggars
nobody is a beggar. there's no money in d country and I guess u know whose fault it is.
Re: Is Fayose Confuse? by Abeymills(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2016
No fayose is not confused but u are d 1confused zombie

Re: Is Fayose Confuse? by Empredboy(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2016
odudukoko:
nobody is a beggar. there's no money in d country and I guess u know whose fault it is.
is lagos and anambra part of Nigeria? How come they can pay salaries especially anambra?
Re: Is Fayose Confuse? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Empredboy:
is lagos and anambra part of Nigeria? How come they can pay salaries especially anambra?
my broda, those state don't depend or trust d federal government. they are hustlers on there own.
Re: Is Fayose Confuse? by DrPlato: 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
I cant imagine a sane Nigerian can be defending governors that cant pay salaries.

Aregbesola has been paying half salaries for almost a yr now but he's presently in London celebrating his birthday.

I think something is seriously wrong with our mental system in this country.

Even if the federal allocation is depleted, are you saying 5 months allocations cant pay 1 or 2 months salaries.
Re: Is Fayose Confuse? by Empredboy(m): 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
odudukoko:
my broda, those state don't depend or trust d federal government. they are hustlers on there own.
Why can't fayose make law so that ekiti people can become hustlers?
Re: Is Fayose Confuse? by Dasini: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
I felt this man represents face of opposition, because I believe an healthy nation needs one. But with comments over comments and contradictory remarks, fayose is indeed confused! This OP without doubt just killed it. He has dissapointed many of us who attached so much to him. With all sincerity, what has he done with the excess fund from the federal allocation he received and how about fund from monthly IGR since he became governor, aside paying salaries, fayose has done nothing tangible, no wonder why two of his aids/commissioners resigned for irrelevant projects that add no value to the life of ekiti citizens.

(1) (Reply)

Avengers Blow Up Chevron Oil Well / A Critical Look Into Buhari "Certificate" / Saraki Files Fresh Motion To Disqualify CCT Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.