Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Ondodecides: Where Is Fayose And FFK? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondodecides: Where Is Fayose And FFK? (1936 Views)

Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum / #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread / Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondodecides: Where Is Fayose And FFK? by phemmyutd(m): 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
I am still waiting to hear from Fayose and FFK that took Ondo matter upon themselves even more than Ondo people.
Re: Ondodecides: Where Is Fayose And FFK? by mKc9ET(m): 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
And it's giving u sleepless night

2 Likes

Re: Ondodecides: Where Is Fayose And FFK? by DickTator1: 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Best question would be where's the Jagaban of Thieves?
Oyegun, Buhari and Akeredolu has retired him from politics.

Even with all the rigging, PDP is still doing great unlike Tinubu's AD.
Re: Ondodecides: Where Is Fayose And FFK? by phemmyutd(m): 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
mKc9ET:
And it's giving u sleepless night
Na u dem send come?

1 Like

Re: Ondodecides: Where Is Fayose And FFK? by DickTator1: 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
phemmyutd:

Na u dem send come?
Where's TIFF NUBU? grin grin grin
Re: Ondodecides: Where Is Fayose And FFK? by phemmyutd(m): 11:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
DickTator1:

Where's TIFF NUBU? grin grin grin

Chilling in UK. but he never say anything about the election like your parrot mentors

4 Likes

Re: Ondodecides: Where Is Fayose And FFK? by DickTator1: 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
phemmyutd:

Chilling in UK. but he never say anything about the election like your parrot mentors

Since Akeredolu has retired him from politics, he should remain there....kikikikiki grin grin grin
Re: Ondodecides: Where Is Fayose And FFK? by phemmyutd(m): 11:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
DickTator1:

Since Akeredolu has retired him from politics, he should remain there....kikikikiki grin grin grin

#Correct

So are your mentors ashamed to come out to make more noise and threats?

3 Likes

Re: Ondodecides: Where Is Fayose And FFK? by DickTator1: 11:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
phemmyutd:

#Correct

So are your mentors ashamed to come out to make more noise and threats?

Have you asked Tinubu same question? I mean Tinubu stands to lose more than anybody, his stranglehold on the SW ended today.
Re: Ondodecides: Where Is Fayose And FFK? by phemmyutd(m): 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
DickTator1:

Have you asked Tinubu same question? I mean Tinubu stands to lose more than anybody, his stranglehold on the SW ended today.

Why are you so pained with Tinubu? is Tinubu the subject of these topic?

Answer for your mentors and let Tinubu people answer for him. Bring out your mentors. They made more noise more than Tinubu, let them come and carry out their threats

6 Likes

Re: Ondodecides: Where Is Fayose And FFK? by phemmyutd(m): 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
Was Tinubu in Ondo state to campaign for any candidate? at least your Fayose was everywhere in ondo running his mouth

9 Likes

Re: Ondodecides: Where Is Fayose And FFK? by DickTator1: 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
phemmyutd:

Why are you so pained with Tinubu? is Tinubu the subject of these topic?

Answer for your mentors and let Tinubu people answer for him. Bring out your mentors. They made more noise more than Tinubu, let them come and carry out their threats

Tinubu didn't make any noise, no? Was it not Tinubu who asked APC chairman to resign for standing by the truth?

Do you know as we speak now, Tinubu is in London, he may not return considering Akeredolu has retired him from politics grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ondodecides: Where Is Fayose And FFK? by DickTator1: 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
phemmyutd:
Was Tinubu in Ondo state to campaign for any candidate? at least your Fayose was everywhere in ondo running his mouth

Tinubu ran to London, he knew his impending disgrace was going to be too much to handle grin grin grin
Re: Ondodecides: Where Is Fayose And FFK? by Ojukkwufrank: 12:08am On Nov 27, 2016
DickTator1:

Same Tinubu backed Aketi lost in same Ondo in 2012, dont understand why you pouring smelly spit everywhere. Never knew Akeredolu is from Kano. Eboes and their weird thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Ondodecides: Where Is Fayose And FFK? by ybalogs(m): 12:19am On Nov 27, 2016
The last time I checked Tinubu is still in APC,so why the fuss?

2 Likes

Re: Ondodecides: Where Is Fayose And FFK? by ybalogs(m): 12:22am On Nov 27, 2016
FFK and Fayose aint cowards ,I'm sure they just want the results to be properly announced before unleashing their venom on the winner who of course ain't from PDP.
Re: Ondodecides: Where Is Fayose And FFK? by DONily(m): 1:06am On Nov 27, 2016
Ondo is gone Ekiti loading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,give afonja 1 naira and buy all his senses
Re: Ondodecides: Where Is Fayose And FFK? by alen4smith(m): 4:20am On Nov 27, 2016
phemmyutd:
I am still waiting to hear from Fayose and FFK that took Ondo matter upon themselves even more than Ondo people.
ekiti is next
Re: Ondodecides: Where Is Fayose And FFK? by phemmyutd(m): 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
DONily:
Ondo is gone Ekiti loading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,give afonja 1 naira and buy all his senses

Oponu, Is Aketi from North?
hide your face with ur killer party PDP in shame

1 Like

Re: Ondodecides: Where Is Fayose And FFK? by phemmyutd(m): 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
ybalogs:
FFK and Fayose aint cowards ,I'm sure they just want the results to be properly announced before unleashing their venom on the winner who of course ain't from PDP.

Now the winner has been announced, let them come out from their hidings
Re: Ondodecides: Where Is Fayose And FFK? by phemmyutd(m): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

Same Tinubu backed Aketi lost in same Ondo in 2012, dont understand why you pouring smelly spit everywhere. Never knew Akeredolu is from Kano. Eboes and their weird thinking.

Never mind them, they have been programmed to wail.

1 Like

Re: Ondodecides: Where Is Fayose And FFK? by Johnnyessence(m): 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
at last my prayer does not go in vain. I strongly believe in prayers it work for me and always work. congratulations to the governor of ondo state. I pray for u barrister rotimi Akeredolu u will succeed more than your predecessor. I pray all your campaign manifestos will be successful. I pray whoever that want to stop u from doing the peoples will be shattered. I pray you will live long. I pray the will of God will come to pass in your lives and your families in Jesus name. to the good people of ondo state, thank you for giving the votes to the peaceful man.
Re: Ondodecides: Where Is Fayose And FFK? by SIRmanjar(m): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
Were are the new elite gallant opc dat treathnd fire b4 the election?were are those that called ondo youths brave men when they warned against rigging ad chased a money bag trying to buy there vote??were are the youths that said eboes will b dealt wit if akere winz??were are the defenders of justice??were iz you ad i??I will never pretend to b happy while am not like u??Oke we are still wit u on dis.let's go to the tribunal.
Re: Ondodecides: Where Is Fayose And FFK? by yommen: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
DONily:

Give a Igbo 50 kobo and he will kill his mother.
Re: Ondodecides: Where Is Fayose And FFK? by phemmyutd(m): 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
SIRmanjar:
Were are the new elite gallant opc dat treathnd fire b4 the election?were are those that called ondo youths brave men when they warned against rigging ad chased a money bag trying to buy there vote??were are the youths that said eboes will b dealt wit if akere winz??were are the defenders of justice??were iz you ad i??I will never pretend to b happy while am not like u??Oke we are still wit u on dis.let's go to the tribunal.

You still want to waste the guy money abi? Tribunal ko, Tribune news paper ni

(1) (Reply)

#riversrerun | Pandemonium As INEC Headquarters Bombed / Nigeria Is Too Weak To Break, Says Lamido / Like Biafra This 7 Groups Wants Their Own Countries In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.