Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,904 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

‘I Don’t Think Davido Will See Me Face To Face And Say I’m His Boy’- Dele Momodu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Don’t Think Davido Will See Me Face To Face And Say I’m His Boy’- Dele Momodu (685 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem: "Davido Will Regret Having Baby Bamas When He Grows Up” / Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) / He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Don’t Think Davido Will See Me Face To Face And Say I’m His Boy’- Dele Momodu by nhop: 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
Davido‘s baby mama, Sophie Momodu‘s uncle, Dele Momodu has reacted to the singer calling out his name on different records.

Dele told Joy TV in a recent interview that, “I have never responded to any of Davido’s comments, this is the first time I would do that. After ‘Osinachi remix’ video, I called his father… Success is a very tough thing to manage, and your fans can mislead you sometimes. I know that what he is doing is what most artists do all over the world, to sell their record. so you have to create controversy. I don’t think David ill see me face-to-face and say I’m his boy. I’m his father.”

“Even the video… That’s what is selling his record, and I’m very comfortable with it. while will i fight my own child? I can’t fight him. Now, we’re connected together for life through that baby. I can never fight David. He is too small to me.

“He didn’t call me a thief , he called me a boy. Why should I react to something that’s not true, do I look like anybody’s boy? That would mean I’m childish.” the publisher added.

http://nexthop.com.ng/dont-think-davido-will-see-face-face-say-im-boy-dele-momodu/

Re: ‘I Don’t Think Davido Will See Me Face To Face And Say I’m His Boy’- Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Uncle Dele,

No be ur name make that music dey sale.

If u understand Ibo language very well, u will know that ur name has nothing to do with the real message of the music.

I agree with you never to exchange words with David Adeleke.
But u too talk sha.
U don talk sooote ur lips come red finish
Re: ‘I Don’t Think Davido Will See Me Face To Face And Say I’m His Boy’- Dele Momodu by Ihechiopara: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
Re: ‘I Don’t Think Davido Will See Me Face To Face And Say I’m His Boy’- Dele Momodu by delishpot: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
Why not just ignore the question all together? Now Davido the son would say another shii about this talk again
Re: ‘I Don’t Think Davido Will See Me Face To Face And Say I’m His Boy’- Dele Momodu by Firstlieutenant(m): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
kenonze:
Uncle Dele,

No be ur name make that music dey sale.

If u understand Ibo language very well, u will know that ur name has nothing to do with the real message of the music.

I agree with you never to exchange words with David Adeleke.
But u too talk sha.
U don talk sooote ur lips come red finish

Babe are u Igbo?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Don’t Think Davido Will See Me Face To Face And Say I’m His Boy’- Dele Momodu by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
Our boy. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Juju Music Legend, KSA, Launches Own Radio Station M&C FM Takes Off In Akure / Oakland Crowns Tupac With ‘tupac Shakur Day’ On His Birthday / Angela Okorie Caught Up In Cheating Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.