Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

Actress Victoria Inyama Writes About How She Used To Cry And Be Sad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Victoria Inyama Writes About How She Used To Cry And Be Sad (786 Views)

Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me / Victoria Inyama Slams Tonto Dikeh For Calling Mercy Johnson's Daughter "Witch" / Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Victoria Inyama Writes About How She Used To Cry And Be Sad by jessicajay(f): 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
Former Nollywood actress, now based in London Victoria Inyama is gradually coming out from her hiding place, recently, she has been so active on her social media pages, which is unlike her since she moved away. The actress shared a throwback photo of herself (Above) and shared a ‘never-heard’ inspiring story about the picture. I just hope she is planning on coming back to the movie scene.

Source:http://blog.iyodatv.com/victoria-inyama-shares-a-throwback-photo-with-a-story-about-it/

Re: Actress Victoria Inyama Writes About How She Used To Cry And Be Sad by cicc2010(f): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hope she is not planning to tell us that her marriage is/was over?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress Toyin Aimakhu Looks Fab In This Simple Dress / Uche Jombo- Rodriguez And Son Cover 'motherhood In Style' Magazine / Photos: Actor/politician Desmond Elliot Spotted In New York With Actress Loveth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.