Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him (19153 Views)

Stepmother Beats 10-Year-Old Stepson With Wire & Iron In Lagos Over N20 Pap / Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm / Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by gabazin080(m): 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
that murderer does not deserve to live
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by ogele: 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
Kingv:
the heart of men
noooooooooooo.... The right word is.. The heart of a jealous woman is evil.
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by Raph01: 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
laurel03:
Women and snakes seriously I dnt knw which one is more dangerous... I think is women

Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by leelong(m): 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ndi Uwa na ihe ojoo, what ll make me brutalize a fellow human not to talk of a 2 year old child? Nawa o. May his soul rest in peace..
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by Phi001(m): 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
Poor thing....let them kill the woman already!! And take pleasure in torturing her first Cos such people don't deserve quick deaths...
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by balogu1: 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Tears almost dropping down my eyes
Have a step mother who behaves barbaric,doesn't want to see me ,its only her and her children.Thank God I aint a kid,might be suffering now.
May God receive is soul in the afterlife
Amen
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by machiefdaspan(m): 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
The heart of a muslim is desperately wicket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by Kaira333: 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Rip young boy. The so called step mum shall know no peace. Hrtless woman
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by almustopha: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
wickedness may allah judge d stepmother according to her deeds
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by kolaosita4(m): 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
Jungle justice should be apply in dis case
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by 9jii(m): 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
Aremu01:
Northerners!!!
I love hausas but this their barbaric nature needs to be checked
for all the kind abominable acts in your Land which your people are committing na only Hausa iwn you de see.
this kind cruelty is happening everywhere.
Except if you are being hypocrites
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by Nuhusky: 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
Fake news the boy is alive sound and healthy avoid spreading wrong information if fact he will be transfer to Abuja for proper treatment by the Wife of the President

1 Like

Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by kaziblake(f): 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
So sad cry
She will never know peace
Prosperity will be far from her
Long life will never be her portion
Useless witch
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by SAMBARRY: 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
The step mother is a heartless beast and savage. She's definitely going in for life imprisonment.Why should you take out your anger for his mother or father on such a little innocent baby who doesn't even know about your frustrations cry

This is so unfair undecided
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by daytor76(m): 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
Too bad wicked world
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by princeade86(m): 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
olorun ma fi ije mi si north ooooooo
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by ifeanyi83(m): 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
Rest in peace Musa. I envy you walahi. That evil woman gave you a straight ticket to Heaven. I'm sure you're not aware of the things going on in the country the while you were alive, but i can tell you it's even worse off when i was you age. Life surely does feel good on the other side doesn't it?...
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by wendielurv(f): 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
RIP Son. How can a woman be so heartless? Oluwa ku iroju.
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
God rest this young man's soul.
This story just ruined my day

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by attegambo: 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
The spirit of that boy ll not rest untill justice is done
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by kevin25(m): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
sorry musa DAT woman deserved to be kill
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by HomeOfMe(f): 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
olillywales:
Musa Murtala, the 2-year-old who was allegedly mutilated by his stepmother, is reportedly dead.
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/13310540_10205088348602834_1185334912522802346_n-1-600x400.jpg[/img]
This was confirmed by Facebook user, Mohammed Hassan. “Our little Musa just breathed his last,” the user said, noting that the toddler passed on the night before. “Those who made life hell for him can now have the world for themselves. Indeed the heart of man is desperately wicked.”

[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/musa.jpg[/img]

Musa’s story took social media by storm after it was revealed that the little boy was mutilated by his jealous step mother in Gulu Village in the Rimin Gado Local Government Area of Kano State.

According to reports, the stepmother split open his scrotum with a knife, broke the boy’s hands and legs, and then cut his tongue. Not longer after, his hospital bed photos surfaced, showing all the gory details and also sparking an outrage. Celebrities like Kate Henshaw and Annie Idibia joined in the campaign for #JusticeForMusa.

Sadly, he has passed on.

However, it is unclear if the accused stepmother has been charged to court.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photo-2-year-old-boy-allegedly.html

..and the w1tch and stup1d woman thinks she would live a peaceful and happy life till she dies,nada!
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by 18SNVL: 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
No one can hurt you now. RIP.
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by ipreach: 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
wicked world
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by 4ward(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Wickedness of the highest order.....God will Judge Her OOOOOooooooo..
olillywales:
Musa Murtala, the 2-year-old who was allegedly mutilated by his stepmother, is reportedly dead.
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/13310540_10205088348602834_1185334912522802346_n-1-600x400.jpg[/img]
This was confirmed by Facebook user, Mohammed Hassan. “Our little Musa just breathed his last,” the user said, noting that the toddler passed on the night before. “Those who made life hell for him can now have the world for themselves. Indeed the heart of man is desperately wicked.”

[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/musa.jpg[/img]

Musa’s story took social media by storm after it was revealed that the little boy was mutilated by his jealous step mother in Gulu Village in the Rimin Gado Local Government Area of Kano State.

According to reports, the stepmother split open his scrotum with a knife, broke the boy’s hands and legs, and then cut his tongue. Not longer after, his hospital bed photos surfaced, showing all the gory details and also sparking an outrage. Celebrities like Kate Henshaw and Annie Idibia joined in the campaign for #JusticeForMusa.

Sadly, he has passed on.

However, it is unclear if the accused stepmother has been charged to court.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photo-2-year-old-boy-allegedly.html

Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by konjivity: 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
I'm heartbroken.
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by mohciz69(m): 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
may God grant him eternal peace n rest
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by floxyluv80(f): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
Oh my God!!! cry cry cry. Sad news to start a wkend.
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by Ridwan1821: 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
Abeymills:
Dis is so sad wit tears droppin my eyes NW I say may those wicked women who took ur life n made u suffer pays b4death never knw no peace
Ameen..

1 Like

Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by samson15(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
This is very mischievous. I am a journalist and I just finished speaking with the Kano State Police Command and he said the boy is not dead. He still saw him today at the hospital. Why will/should anybody wish this innocent boy dead? Nairaland moderators should please remove this offensive post.
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by flokii: 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
Sad

Hope the wicked stepmother won't walk free
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by bikefab(m): 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
These people sef, even their women are equally as sadistic as their men. SMH

(1) (2) (3)

"Policeman Shot At My Car Four Times For No Reason In Port-Harcourt" (Video) / The Purple Transgender President (2024) / Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.