Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Please What Do You Say? A Graduate Thinking To Rewrite His WAEC - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please What Do You Say? A Graduate Thinking To Rewrite His WAEC (2504 Views)

Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! / If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result / Help Me To Congratulate My Brother For His Waec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Do You Say? A Graduate Thinking To Rewrite His WAEC by Bekeey: 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
I am a Polytechnic Graduate, Studied Electrical-Electronic Engineering, I got my admission in 2005/2006 and the jamb brochure then said with pass in English Language i.e D7 you can gain admission into the school for Engineering candidates. So that was how my admission was got.
But seems the pass in English language is becoming a very big issue for me, in year 2013 when I came back from NYSC I thought of going for my PGD in one of Federal University hear in Nigeria but when I went to UNN behold then don't accept D7 in English language, I left there and went to NAU they told me the same thing. I said OK let me try states, fortunately one of the state gave me admission. Now I have getting my PGD I decided to go for my masters and I don't need state schools anymore.

Please what do you say concerning my rewriting WAEC idea? am having doubt that non of FG universities will accept my D7 in English Language.
Again please dont mind my grammer just need your ideas.

Thanks
Re: Please What Do You Say? A Graduate Thinking To Rewrite His WAEC by Gmajor(m): 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
i dont think it works that way. Your waec should come before your first degree result(date wise). But i could be wrong
Re: Please What Do You Say? A Graduate Thinking To Rewrite His WAEC by David25(m): 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
Dosn't have to be waec. you can write neco, or nabteb and present the result as long as ur name is on it, you'll be good to go

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Say? A Graduate Thinking To Rewrite His WAEC by xender(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
What about your neco...
Re: Please What Do You Say? A Graduate Thinking To Rewrite His WAEC by Bekeey: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
xender:
What about your neco...
That is where the problem is, I dont have mathematics in my neco.
Re: Please What Do You Say? A Graduate Thinking To Rewrite His WAEC by youngest85(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
Bekeey:

That is where the problem is, I dont have mathematics in my neco.
wen dey told u to english and maths class, u wnt listen. All u'r after is practical in d lab.....u c ur life?
Re: Please What Do You Say? A Graduate Thinking To Rewrite His WAEC by Donemmy(m): 5:26am On Jun 04, 2016
[quote author=youngest85 post=46249753] wen dey told u to english and maths class, u wnt listen. All u'r after is practical in d lab.....u c ur life?[/quo
absolutely there is nothing wrong with u going for Waec to remedy ur deficiency after first degree.
I once had same challenge, a pure science student, studied science course & graduated 2006, deployed4NYSC 2007. Some time around 2009 I decided to go4criminology@PG level & was told same i.e D7 in english & no govt is unacceptable. I Immediatly went for GCE form same day, processed in d sch cafe, sat4d exams & got C3 & A2 in d two subjects. Today I m done with my PGD & Msc Criminology programme.
Dnt be discouraged pls, go ahead

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Say? A Graduate Thinking To Rewrite His WAEC by freewillu(m): 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2023
What of if it is the new WAEC that you want to present. Me now,I have HND and I do not want to use my old WAEC to pursue my PGD but to use the new WAEC. Is it possible

(1) (Reply)

Can I Do Academic Masters With NOUN Certificate? / Congratulations To Me On My Induction into the Teaching Profession (photos) / See What Philippines Students Put On To Prevent Cheating During Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.