Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

In Praise Of The Cubot H2 (best Budget Phone Ever?) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / In Praise Of The Cubot H2 (best Budget Phone Ever?) (1874 Views)

Toughest Phone Ever:The Land Rover's Explore Comes With Swappable Battery Pack / Iphone 8 Benchmarks - By Far The Most Powerful Phone Ever / Should I Buy The Cubot Note S On Jumia? Suggest Others Below 30k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Praise Of The Cubot H2 (best Budget Phone Ever?) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
I got this phone off Jumia last month for just #33000. I'm surprised the phone isn't well known cos it's honestly the most beautiful phone I've seen. It's slim and well built and comes in gold, black and white.
I've been using it for a month now and have no complaints (except for people always trying to touch and admire it)
5.5 inch
13mp back camera and 8mp front
4g enabled
3 gig ram
16 gig rom
5000 mah battery (with fast charging ability)

The phone looks like an iPhone and Samsung Galaxy edge (after you put the glass screen protector on)
It's also being used in the UK and USA, just go online and google the phone and you'll see tons of positive reviews from there .

1 Like

Re: In Praise Of The Cubot H2 (best Budget Phone Ever?) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2016

2 Likes

Re: In Praise Of The Cubot H2 (best Budget Phone Ever?) by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 08, 2016
Wanted to use plays tore and download some apps and it's telling me to confirm my password.. Once I click on the playstore app, it shows me this. Can u help me please?.

Re: In Praise Of The Cubot H2 (best Budget Phone Ever?) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
bestdeals0:
Wanted to use plays tore and download some apps and it's telling me to confirm my password.. Once I click on the playstore app, it shows me this. Can u help me please?.
put your gmail password there, should fix the issue

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Am Being Followed! / AGM A8 / 5 Inch / IP68 Rugged / Snapdragon 410 / Budget With Android 7 / Check Out This Phone With Five Batteries (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.