Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Sometimes Your Pose Can Elevate You To The Next Position - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sometimes Your Pose Can Elevate You To The Next Position (1039 Views)

This Is Were Our Slay Queens Get Pose For Picture Funny Post / I Thought I Knew How To Pose Until I Saw These Pictures / When Someone Takes Your Position In A Queue And The ATM Swallow His Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes Your Pose Can Elevate You To The Next Position by Funnyafricans: 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
sometimes, your pose can elevate you to the next position. IG@Officialfunnyafricans

Re: Sometimes Your Pose Can Elevate You To The Next Position by Flexherbal(m): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
The lady on blue!
Re: Sometimes Your Pose Can Elevate You To The Next Position by feldido(m): 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
I wonder what's running in the mind of that Guy? grin
Re: Sometimes Your Pose Can Elevate You To The Next Position by agadam(m): 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
she is using what she have to get what she want ..... like if it's true..... quote

(1) (Reply)

20 Things Christian Singles Never Want To Hear In Church / When You Send Clothes Home And This Happens. / Ladies Hips Are Fake - Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.