Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Miracle In Egypt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracle In Egypt (851 Views)

Atheist Sees Miracle In Fuel Scarcity, Gets Confused! / Recent Miracle In Egypt ! / The Greatest Miracle In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle In Egypt by Nezan(m): 9:50am On Aug 25, 2009
A Muslim man in Egypt killed his wife because she was reading the Bible and then buried her with their infant baby and an 8-year old daughter.

The girls were buried alive! He then reported to the police that an uncle killed the kids. 15 days later, another family member died. When they went to bury him, they found the 2 little girls under the sand - ALIVE!

The country is outraged over the incident, and the man will be executed at the end of July.

The older girl was asked how she had survived and she says:- 'A man wearing shiny white clothes, with bleeding wounds in his hands, came every day to feed us. He woke up my mom so she could nurse my sister,' she said. She was interviewed on Egyptian national TV, by a veiled Muslim woman news anchor. She said on public TV, 'This was none other than Jesus, because nobody else does things like this!'

Muslims believe Isa (Jesus) would do this, but the wounds mean He really was crucified, and it's clear also that He is alive! But, it's also clear that the child could not make up a story like this, and there is no way these children could have survived without a true miracle.

Muslim leaders are going to have a hard time to figure out what to do with this, and the popularity of the Passion movie doesn't help! With Egypt at the centre of the media and education in the Middle East , you can be sure this story will spread. Christ is still controlling and turning the world. Please let this story be shared.

The Lord says, 'I will bless the person who puts his trust in me. (Jeremiah 17)
Re: Miracle In Egypt by Ben13: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2009
My Father never sleeps. He's always there for those who trust and beleive in HIM.
He has done it again and will continue to do it.
May His name forever be exalted.
Re: Miracle In Egypt by sleek29(m): 10:08am On Aug 25, 2009
HALLELUJAH !!!!!
Re: Miracle In Egypt by Abuzola(m): 10:18am On Aug 25, 2009
I can also form my own story. So gullible christians are,. Not even a source was posted. How many lies have christian jammed to make people believe. The truth is far distinct from err
Re: Miracle In Egypt by Ben13: 10:55am On Aug 25, 2009
If you have the spirit of God in you, you'll be able to know the Truth. You'll have the power to discern. That is the function of the HOLY Spirit.

There is truth in dat piece.
Re: Miracle In Egypt by Tudor6(f): 11:38am On Aug 25, 2009
Look at all of them deceiving themselves. . . .i laugh!

That story has been shown to be fabricated and lack merit both on this forum and several others. . .
So quit living in delusions, jesus is DEAD -dead for over 2000 years for that matter- and does not appear to peeps buried alive.
Re: Miracle In Egypt by Abuzola(m): 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2009
Lmao
Re: Miracle In Egypt by muhsin(m): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2009
@Nezan,

Are you that funny? O my God! grin grin grin
Re: Miracle In Egypt by Ovamboland(m): 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2009
Nezan:

A Muslim man in Egypt killed his wife because she was reading the Bible and then buried her with their infant baby and an 8-year old daughter.

The girls were buried alive! He then reported to the police that an uncle killed the kids. 15 days later, another family member died. When they went to bury him, they found the 2 little girls under the sand - ALIVE!

The country is outraged over the incident, and the man will be executed at the end of July.

The older girl was asked how she had survived and she says:- 'A man wearing shiny white clothes, with bleeding wounds in his hands, came every day to feed us. He woke up my mom so she could nurse my sister,' she said. She was interviewed on Egyptian national TV, by a veiled Muslim woman news anchor. She said on public TV, 'This was none other than Jesus, because nobody else does things like this!'

Muslims believe Isa (Jesus) would do this, but the wounds mean He really was crucified, and it's clear also that He is alive! But, it's also clear that the child could not make up a story like this, and there is no way these children could have survived without a true miracle.

Muslim leaders are going to have a hard time to figure out what to do with this, and the popularity of the Passion movie doesn't help! With Egypt at the centre of the media and education in the Middle East , you can be sure this story will spread. [b]Christ is still controlling and turning the w[/b]orld. Please let this story be shared.

The Lord says, 'I will bless the person who puts his trust in me. (Jeremiah 17)

From the bold letters, i thought Satan is the ruler and controller of this world at the moment
So how come Jesus is controlling the world at the same time . And His hands still bleeding after 2000 years?! come on undecided

Anyways christians don't ridicule yourselves into saying you believe the story by spiritual discernment, the story has been around for years on a scam or false story website (can't recall the site, use your google) and shown to be completely false
Re: Miracle In Egypt by Ibime(m): 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2009
Ben20001:

My Father never sleeps. He's always there for those who trust and beleive in HIM.
He has done it again and will continue to do it.
May His name forever be exalted.

Ben20001:

If you have the spirit of God in you, you'll be able to know the Truth. You'll have the power to discern. That is the function of the HOLY Spirit.

There is truth in dat piece.

You deceived yourself and corralled the Holy Spirit into your deception.

99% of the time when Christians say the Holy Spirit told them something, they are practising an exercise in self-deception.

Now that the story has been proven to be false, who do you have to blame for blaspheming the Holy Spirit?

It is for reasons like this that I find most religious types to be lacking in grey matter. Not that I am not religious myself, but some people lose all logical faculties whenever religion is mentioned.

(1) (Reply)

Muslims ‘mass Producing’ Babies To Take Over Africa / Let Us Demystify Death. / Why Do Women Follow The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.