Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User (92489 Views)

UNILAG Girls Car Wash Show Celebrating During Hall Week - Amazing Pics / UNILAG Girls In "Car Wash" Show During Hall Week Celebration / Covenant University And OAU Ife Compared By A Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Loler(f): 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
dis shit is real oooo,I could remember in skul one day na so dis man approach me,askin if I was smart me, naso i dey luk like mumu sey which kind question be dis,in everynight am to received d sum of 30,000 naso i ask if na thief job he kor talk sey na ushing job ,naso i tell sey thunder go fire is last nynash.I pray they return

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by dasparrow: 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
@Post

Let's tell ourselves the truth. They have been used for rituals. With the Nigerian economy in a mess, a lot of people will use satanic and diabolic means to get money including shedding of human blood. What where those girls thinking? Someone is promising you 80,000 naira just to thank you for coming and you did not think that there is more to this greek gift?

Raise your children right, many Nigerians will not listen. If na to have sex born full everywhere, that is where you see Nigerians. Raise moral and God-fearing sons and daughters that will make good citizens of Nigeria and the world at large, many cannot.

Let's hope they are found.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
darefestus:

Steady Sherlock Holmes, its not always as easy as it seem.

As it seems, it is easy to me Sir. I needn't be Sherlock Holmes. Not after a Masters with Forensics as a critical Module. Perhaps not easy in Nigeria.

I am more interested in them returning without all the stress of trying to investigate a possible mass murder for suspected ritual purposes.
Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Loler(f): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
Dis is real oooo,I could remember in school one day coming frm aboki wey dey sell suya opposite moremi, na so dis man approach me,askin if I was smart me, naso i dey luk like mumu sey which kind question be dis,in everynight am to received d sum of 30,000 naso i ask if na thief job he kor talk sey na ushing job ,naso I tell am sey thunder go fire is left nyash.I pray they return.
Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Youngetskilz23(m): 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
na so one of my uniport chick they liike go thanks for coming .. i hope she dey among the 17 gals grin

2 Likes

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by dannyben5: 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
serve them right.

2 Likes

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by abdulaz: 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
Vickyydera:
Things some girls do for money, its very bad, when I got admission into the university which is one of the prominent olosho universities, my parents warned me not to ever to follow friends to parties,opening house,warming of house for money or anything and I heeded to their advice. Today am still alive, healthy and doing just fine.
I might not be the richest girl on campus but am contended with what I have cos I know my life is more important to me that anything else because when there is life,there is hope.
But when you tell babes, the won't listen,the wanna be the best dressed in school,hottest chick on campus etc.

Well said sister.

1 Like

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by UIA04(f): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
okuneddie:
why will someone promise to give u 80k just for attending a party for this time wey this country be like this.....nawa for the gals o....what were dey expecting?

Oga Mr. RIZLER must u share my full stop wey I use book space? Oya share this but if Na full stop u want, comman take it..........
Noo
They probably thought they would have sex na
Those yahoo boys don't mind spending soo much. But unfortunately it was sacrifice time..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by CioAngels(f): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
When will people learn from what is happening to others, they would say is not their portion becos they know the God they are serving. Must you dare God? Ikule abi omoo. Some university girls throws caution to the winds for money. How do we explain this, 17girls? The painful part is that the boys in same school with them are the ones that organising this girls to such evil gatherings becos of the blood money they will get on each head. The survivals should tell the police the boys that took them there and the place of the slaughter. If the police does not step-in fast, the lives of the three survivals will be in great danger. If politicians are the culprits, becos it is their handywork, then forget it becos they will bribe/buy the police to kill the case. We women should be careful on how we run after free money. I will not rule out POLITICIANS, the VAMPIRES.

2 Likes

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Missmossy(f): 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
Eyah,don't even know what to type. I do hope they would be found alive.

It sounds scary lipsrsealed with the rate of horrible occurrences that occur coupled with the get rich fast syndrome that seems to be everywhere lately.

Other girls should learn from this biko.

5 Likes

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
I want to believe d story based on how naija girls flock to parties and my experience. Remember a party in oou few years back,I saw girls bn shared in broad day light to all those big men.They used all those multiple seater buses to pack them to d party(these are students living in ago and nearby towns) that day and they were bn "shared" like gift pack. This is not hearsay...I saw this with my own eyes nii.I felt sorry for our society as a whole that day.i recall anoda incident back then. ..2 top shots from one of the breweries in naija came in and said they needed two girls for d night,they came in around 7pm by 9-10pm,they had 2 girls in their official car back seat...ready to keep dem company for d night. They don't know dis men from nowhere o...nobody knows them.we only saw their official car and Plate number. When my friend at unilag told me about ow it plays out there too..I figured that just our society.

5 Likes

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by SUMCIOUZ(m): 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
ENDTIME PARTY

2 Likes

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by jennifer10066(f): 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
na wa for unilag babes sef! na wa for unilag babes sef!
Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by jennifer10066(f): 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
na wa for unilag babes sef! na wa for unilag babes sef! Nawa 4 them!!
Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Tex42(m): 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
Awoof dey run Belle!

Some people Sha. The fact that they were told they'll pocket 80k each for doing nothing was even more than enough reason for them to have sensed the Trojan horse.

80k for doing nothing in this austere period? Haba! Even Labourers who work 10hrs a day don't pocket that amount in one month.

The Lord be with them.

1 Like

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by olamide215: 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
They are reacting Jennifer part 1
Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by keandre: 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
awooof can make someone purge

1 Like

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
If na joke make una stop am o.
17 ginni?
Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by omojeesu(m): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
May they come home alive and with their senses and frame of mind intact!

I hope others will learn.
Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by olamide215: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
They are reacting Jennifer part 1
Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by StDonE(m): 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
This is just one of the Nollywood movies......I watched that movie sometime in the past......So the gurl posting this story just want 2 Jones with the movie.
Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ladies and money. We just fail to learn because of human hair,big phones and to claim big babes. Imagine what pain the parent of this ladies are going through now

1 Like

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Princepoint(m): 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
80k runz babes high shoulder pad u see them with the latest phone on campus they tell u about the latest clubs in town
Akokite olosho ......

1 Like

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Lilimax(f): 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
piagetskinner:
Nothing iS free in this world ....only SALVATION!

give ur life to Christ while uv got the chance
Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

As it seems, it is easy to me Sir. I needn't be Sherlock Holmes. Not after a Masters with Forensics as a critical Module. Perhaps not easy in Nigeria.

I am more interested in them returning without all the stress of trying to investigate a possible mass murder for suspected ritual purposes.

No one is asking that they approach investigations with the assumption that these girl have been murdered, and you dont have to patronize anyone here with your Forensic Module in grad school.

My point is while you are right with some of the approaches, each one of them has its snag and wouldn't be as straightforward as it appears.

Take for instance:

The last known location of their phones can be geo-referenced.
Is it not plausible that the culprits, knowing that they can be geo-tracked decide to move their mobiles to varying locations in order to divert from a central area? i mean, its not like we have street cams in Nigeria that can monitor movements from say a common origin.
Secondly, even a phone when switched off can still be tracked.
Back to the first..or you know, remove the batteries.
Thirdly, a white house that can host such a party must have an owner and neighbors.
These girls said they found themselves in a white house. Common sense tells me that they would have taken the Police to this house if they could find their way back there.
Who invited them for the party? How did they know they will be paid 80k? Who lured them?
While this may be true, they organizers of the party or whoever invited them may also be ignorant of the events of the night. Were we even sure they got to the party?

2 Likes

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
so of all the movies on blood money,and rituals, girls still risk their lives like this,runs gone bad,they are all probably dead vomiting money in one wardrobe in one mansion
Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by youngest85(m): 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
CioAngels:
When will people learn from what is happening to others, they would say is not their portion becos they know the God they are serving. Must you dare God? Ikule abi omoo. Some university girls throws caution to the winds for money. How do we explain this, 17girls? The painful part is that the boys in same school with them are the ones that organising this girls to such evil gatherings becos of the blood money they will get on each head. The survivals should tell the police the boys that took them there and the place of the slaughter. If the police does not step-in fast, the lives of the three survivals will be in great danger. If politicians are the culprits, becos it is their handywork, then forget it becos they will bribe/buy the police to kill the case. We women should be careful on how we run after free money. I will not rule out POLITICIANS, the VAMPIRES.
And u call ursef a lady? Kontiniu!

1 Like

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by VanBommel(m): 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
These are the kind of girls that'll make a guy do unthinkable things so that he can be able to meet up to their demands......at the end he loses all and begins to hate his existence. Say NO to greedy and self centered girls.

5 Likes

Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by youngest85(m): 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
jennifer10066:
na wa for unilag babes sef! na wa for unilag babes sef! Nawa 4 them!!
tut jennifer was among dem.....?
Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by abdulaz: 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
princeade86:
so they never watch JENIFA film. if we tell them to be watching home video, so that they can learn, they will be watching war film.

grin
Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by Lilimax(f): 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
Parents should endeavor to raise up their children in the way of the Lord. Inculcate godly characters in them at tender age and when they grow up, they'll run with it and not depart from them. Whatever has happened to this girls point to the fact that they lack good upbringing and the fear of God. embarassed
Re: 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User by piagetskinner(m): 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
Owliver:
it's not free. are you dumb or you are just pretending to be? as long as it come with a condition. believing in Christ, then that the payment.

Hey young man respect ursrlf... My Bible tells me salvation is free. .and u don't know better than the Bible

All need to be made right with God by his grace, which is a free gift. They need to be made free from sin through Jesus Christ.” (Romans 3:24 NCV)

Salvation is a free gift from God.,although it cost God the death of his only son. .one doesn't need to work for it, it is given to us undeserved. (u cannot earn it, u cannot buy it, u cannot work for it with human effort )

I remain resolute to what I know salvation to be...if Ure not comfortable, Swerve! U don't have to call me dumb..thats an irresponsible statement

Goodbye

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University / JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.