Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

11 Student Jailed 4 Perforating The Eyes Of Burundi President In Their Textbook - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 11 Student Jailed 4 Perforating The Eyes Of Burundi President In Their Textbook (744 Views)

Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos / Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures / 3 Cameroon Men Jailed For 10 Years Over Boko Haram Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Student Jailed 4 Perforating The Eyes Of Burundi President In Their Textbook by amfjay: 12:16am On Jun 04, 2016
The Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza had his pictures printed on student's textbook perforated leading to the arrest of 11 students and suspension of over 300 students.

These 11 students were charged and detained on friday, according to media report, some of the pictures of the president had holes in the eyes, while some were blurred with ink, pencil, among others.......

Burundi President need to visit Nigeria School, am sure he will learn after seeing for himself, what Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Institution Students do with their textbook and notebooks, with national symbols, colours, flags and pictures of present and past leaders.....

Source:http://www.ambassadorsblog.com/index.php/15-politics/359-burundi-president.html read more

Big Question, Did you ever tear any book with picture of your past president ?,

Re: 11 Student Jailed 4 Perforating The Eyes Of Burundi President In Their Textbook by Baroque(f): 12:19am On Jun 04, 2016
lol

this is funny
Re: 11 Student Jailed 4 Perforating The Eyes Of Burundi President In Their Textbook by Pstlyecouture: 12:23am On Jun 04, 2016
crazy
Re: 11 Student Jailed 4 Perforating The Eyes Of Burundi President In Their Textbook by amfjay: 12:24am On Jun 04, 2016
Baroque:
lol

this is funny

Indeed, its funny, the president need to visit places where the use calender's with pictures of past leaders and heroes for "Shot Put" Operations in broad day light

1 Like

Re: 11 Student Jailed 4 Perforating The Eyes Of Burundi President In Their Textbook by amfjay: 12:27am On Jun 04, 2016
Pstlyecouture:
crazy

But in all honesty, i am sure the current president during his school days must have done same, either deliberately, mistakenly or by ommission, so i see no reason why he should allow this to happen
Re: 11 Student Jailed 4 Perforating The Eyes Of Burundi President In Their Textbook by ibez007(m): 1:11am On Jun 04, 2016
OP! You have said it all.
The Man need to visit Nigerian school!...

But, is Burundi in anyway better than Nigeria?!
Re: 11 Student Jailed 4 Perforating The Eyes Of Burundi President In Their Textbook by amfjay: 1:29am On Jun 04, 2016
ibez007:
OP! You have said it all.
The Man need to visit Nigerian school!...

But, is Burundi in anyway better than Nigeria?!

Well, No disrespect, I may not have been to Burundi, i dont think Burundi will be better than Nigeria regardless; Burundi Population is about 12 Million People, with Annual Budget around 700 Million Dollars, trust me, I dont see them competing with Nigeria
Re: 11 Student Jailed 4 Perforating The Eyes Of Burundi President In Their Textbook by amfjay: 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
kids in Nigeria will use as wiper
Re: 11 Student Jailed 4 Perforating The Eyes Of Burundi President In Their Textbook by itsjay: 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
Some will paint and make him look like a girl
Re: 11 Student Jailed 4 Perforating The Eyes Of Burundi President In Their Textbook by amfjay: 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
itsjay:
Some will paint and make him look like a girl

true
Re: 11 Student Jailed 4 Perforating The Eyes Of Burundi President In Their Textbook by Cynx: 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
they are not serious

(1) (Reply)

Fighting Intensifies Between India And Pakistan In Kashmir / Clinton To Win US Elections Through Recounting And Impeachment Of Donald Trump. / Trump To Sign Executive Order Suspending US Visas For Seven Muslim Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.