Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Timeline For Establishing Pure Water Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Timeline For Establishing Pure Water Business In Nigeria (1073 Views)

How To Succed In Pure Water Business / How To Start A Mini Satchet / Pure Water Business / How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timeline For Establishing Pure Water Business In Nigeria by solarj05(m): 12:16am On Jun 04, 2016
For those wishing to start pure water business but are being misguided in one way or the other, I’ve decided to put up a practical Timeline so that you can have a clear understanding of how long it will take you from start to finish (all other things being equal)
1. Business registration
a. Business Name (enterprises): 2 to 4 weeks
b. Limited Companies: 3 to 6 weeks
2. Trademark Registration: 2 to 6 weeks
3. Factory Building: 4 to 12 weeks
4. Purchasing and Installation of machines: 1 to 3 weeks
5. NAFDAC Registration: 8 to12 weeks
6. Total estimated period: 20 to 43 weeks

Pls Note:

The estimated timeline provided here has taken into consideration unforeseen contingencies that can cause reasonable delays.

The factory building can be a newly constructed building or an existing building to be reconstructed to suit the purpose of pure water production according to Nafdac specification.

The timeline is feasible only where cash is readily available. I.e. cash is not a restraining factor.
However, if you want to build a big factory/water processing plant, it may take you more than the 12 weeks provided here, but every other registrations and regulatory requirements will still fall within the time frame.
Re: Timeline For Establishing Pure Water Business In Nigeria by solarj05(m): 12:19am On Jun 04, 2016
Looking at the above Timeline, we can say that, averagely, it takes between 5 months (20 weeks) to 11 months (43 weeks) to start and kick start your pure water business here in Nigeria. Meaning if cash is not delaying and the job is handled by a competent personnel, there can never be any unreasonable delay that will be more than what is provided here.

It however can still be faster than this, if you fast track some of the processes but this will cost more money.

From my claims above, we can see that the best time to start the process of setting up your water factory is NOW, i.e. during the raining season. This is between May – July. All things being equal, If you start your processes between May – July, you can kick start production in the dry season i.e between December – January next year.
Re: Timeline For Establishing Pure Water Business In Nigeria by solarj05(m): 12:20am On Jun 04, 2016
Advantages of starting NOW (raining season)

Nothing can be better than launching a new water product (sachet or bottle) during the peak period of sales (dry season). It will encourage you a long way. One of the major shortfall of the pure water business is that it is seasonal, therefore, if you start production in the raining season, you may not be able to breakeven at sometimes and this is one of the major reasons why most new producers get discouraged and that alone can kill your morale.

But if you launch your new water product during the dry season, you can even make a substantial amount out of your startup capital. And you will agree with me that this is very encouraging. So gather yourself together and start the processing NOW. For consultation and more information or questions, you can post them here; I will answer them or send me an email. I will also recommend my book on the pure water business titled[b] “The Pure Water Book.”[/b] It will provide more information and answer most of your questions.
Re: Timeline For Establishing Pure Water Business In Nigeria by solarj05(m): 12:23am On Jun 04, 2016
INTRODUCING "THE PURE WATER BOOK"

A comprehensive guide on starting a Table Water business in Nigeria
The book “The Pure Water Book” is one of the best materials a potential investor may need to get an in-depth analysis of the Table Water business.

It is unique in the sense that it is a product of the practical experiences of people who have invested into the business.

This book is going to reveal in details all the information I've discussed with you earlier on this website. It is going to give you A-Z guidelines on starting your Table Water Business whether as a standard business or on a small scale. Most importantly it will give you some tips on how to stay alive as a business. I also included the various information you need as well as how to source for all your machines at the cheapest price here in Nigeria without having to face any hurdle of importing anything.

TEN REASONS WHY YOU NEED THE PURE WATER BOOK
1. It provides an in-depth exposure into the business not excluding the potential risks involved in the business.
2. It provides step-by-step approach to starting the Table Water business in Nigeria.
3. It provides proven strategies to mitigate the effect of the risks in the business.
4. It gives a detailed information regarding NAFDAC registration requirements and other regulatory agencies in Nigeria.
5. It provides a unique guide to starting the table water business including a detailed cost and profitability analysis.
6. It contains secrets and facts many successful table water producers will not tell you.
7. It serves as a complete guide for low budget starters.
8. It provides detailed analysis of machinery and equipments and all other resources needed for the business and how to source for them.
9. It serves as guide to water purification and treatment strategies that will produce the best water in the face of competition.
10. It helps you start your business as an informed professional, thereby avoiding wastage that may arise as a result of starting with little or no information.
Re: Timeline For Establishing Pure Water Business In Nigeria by solarj05(m): 12:24am On Jun 04, 2016
As you can see from the little points highlighted above that this ebook is so loaded with all the information you need on starting a table water business in Nigeria.

Now Let’s talk about the price of this wonderful book
I’m sure you have been waiting for this part. When I first launched this ebook in 2014, I gave it out free for some people who had read some of my posts on pure water business and called on me to put up the structure for them, simply because I wanted to satisfy their curiosity. Later I decided to put it out for the public for a fee.

In fixing the price, If I should consider how loaded the book is and the numerous start-up issues addressed in the book and of course, the workdone in the compilation of this book, I will charge as much as N20,000. As a matter of fact, the load of information in the book is priceless.

But for the opportunity of the general public who in my opinion, will appreciate this contribution to the fast spreading knowledge of the table water industry, I have decided to make this book available for N6,000.
Yes! you will have to pay just N6,000 to get a copy of my ebook ‘The Pure Water Book’

I know Some people may think it is just too small, while you may be of the opinion that N6,000 is just too much for just an ebook. However, you may be part of those who think I am fair enough.
Anyway, If you believe N6,000 is just too much, kindly ignore.

To Some of you who bought this book at N10,000 in the year 2015, please accept my apologies. I believe it doesn’t matter how much you bought this book, what matters is for you to have the information you need to achieve your dream.
So, do you want a copy of The Pure Water Book? If yes!
kindly send me a mail requesting for the account details via jamesolusola@gmail.com;

Kind Regards.
Oluwasola James.

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss Make Not Less Than $80 Per Day Online I Will Show You How / Wow!!! Dangote To Spend N4.5bn To The North,his Reasons Will Shock You Read More / Toptal: An Opportunity For Programmers And Designers To Earn Major Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.