Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Rihanna Pregnant For Wizkid? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Pregnant For Wizkid? (2463 Views)

Lady On 21-Day Dry Fasting For Wizkid Gives Update (Photos) / Is Rihanna Pregnant With Prince Harry’s Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Pregnant For Wizkid? by wealth50: 2:56am On Jun 04, 2016
CNN recently reviewed that American pop-star Rihanna is pregnant for Nigerian Afrobeat star wizkid. The rumour has it that Rihanna is three months pregnant for Wizkid. The news has it that Rihanna revealed that she had a crush on Wizkid and on his last visit to Houston, they had a romance that resulted to the pregnancy.
Fans of the American star has gone viral with their disappointed comments. A female fan tweeted on her twitter handle:
"I was a big fan of you Rihanna. Infact I looked up to you as a role model, but you are a disappointment to womanhood."
The point is how can a high profiled and respected star like Riri go so low for Wizkid? Why nurse the pregnancy?
Wizkid have been silent since this news broke out. Who knows if he would deny it?
Pictures of Rihannas protruded stomach can be found and more about this news can be read here:

http:///1arMG5

I couldn't believe it pals...............
Re: Rihanna Pregnant For Wizkid? by tripplephi: 3:10am On Jun 04, 2016
wealth50:
CNN recently reviewed that American pop-star Rihanna is pregnant for Nigerian Afrobeat star wizkid. The rumour has it that Rihanna is three months pregnant for Wizkid. The news has it that Rihanna revealed that she had a crush on Wizkid and on his last visit to Houston, they had a romance that resulted to the pregnancy.
Fans of the American star has gone viral with their disappointed comments. A female fan tweeted on her twitter handle:
"I was a big fan of you Rihanna. Infact I looked up to you as a role model, but you are a disappointment to womanhood."
The point is how can a high profiled and respected star like Riri go so low for Wizkid? Why nurse the pregnancy?
Wizkid have been silent since this news broke out. Who knows if he would deny it?
Pictures of Rihannas protruded stomach can be found and more about this news can be read here:

http:///1arMG5

I couldn't believe it pals...............

Why are you such a pathetic and conclusive LIAR. all to get traffic.... This is terrible.
Re: Rihanna Pregnant For Wizkid? by truth12(m): 11:34am On Jun 04, 2016
Passing by!
Re: Rihanna Pregnant For Wizkid? by Ryocaj(m): 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
U mean Rihanna Adebanjo...

(1) (Reply)

KOGA Boss Chris Jeyibo Dies In Ghastly Car Crash [PICS] / Dumb US Radio Personality Says Nigerians Can’t Speak English / These Beautiful" Nature pictures"from Kogi Born Photographer will shock you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.