Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Garrett Handheld Metal Detectors For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Garrett Handheld Metal Detectors For Sale (1107 Views)

Handheld Metal Detectors For Sale @ Wholesale Prices / Walk Through Metal Detector-garrett PD6500 Dealer / Handheld Metal Detectors At Great Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garrett Handheld Metal Detectors For Sale by Ferrara: 3:56am On Jun 04, 2016
50 pcs of Original Handheld metal detectors for sale
at affordable prices

Location - Port Harcourt

Call
Re: Garrett Handheld Metal Detectors For Sale by stormtrooper: 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
do you have such a handheld metal detector?
Re: Garrett Handheld Metal Detectors For Sale by WooodSI: 12:02am On Mar 30, 2020
Tenzilla:
This looks like URCERI CG-1028 Waterproof Metal Detector, I bought it last month to start detecting coins on a shore near me. I know this a profitable kind of winning money. A have a lot of friends doing that, also they have found some gold necklaces and other stuff. I want to try that too, and that's why I bought a metal detector. I was searching very much for a great metal detector for a beginner like me, and I had great luck when I found this article metaldetectorlink.com which describes top 5 best metal detectors for beginners. More than that, there are lots of useful tips for those who want's to start to find something precious under the ground

these are great examples of metal detectors smiley
I'm a newbie in metal detecting but your article has interested me
Re: Garrett Handheld Metal Detectors For Sale by Xenisha: 10:05am On Mar 15, 2023
A metal detector should not be bought solely on the suggestion of one person (no matter how good a friend). If you are new to the hobby, you should realize that long time detector users can be very committed to the particular model and brand of detector that they have been using from Pancky Metal Detectors . They are generally unfamiliar with anything newer or different. Lots of new electronics and features have come along in recent years. So always make certain that you investigate a broad variety of equipment.

(1) (Reply)

sold:Used Activated Chips Unlock Iphone 5 with Icloud For Sale @ 20k / Felicity Solar 790sets 60watt Solar Street Light Project In Nigeria / SOLD Scrab Playstation 3 For Sale 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.