Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Which Way Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Way Nigeria? (1420 Views)

Which Way Nigeria??? Unbelievable / Caption This Pic. Which Way Nigeria?? / Which Way Nigeria "We Paid FG $42bn In Five Years – Shell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Way Nigeria? by amtaken(f): 3:58am On Jun 04, 2016
Can someone tell me why PHCN will fail to change a damaged metre even after several phone calls and physical complaints lodged to them?

2 Likes

Re: Which Way Nigeria? by mustmust(m): 4:18am On Jun 04, 2016
Please take this matter to consumer protection council (cpc). You can send them a mail
Re: Which Way Nigeria? by amtaken(f): 11:28am On Jun 04, 2016
What's their e-mail address please?
mustmust:
Please take this matter to consumer protection council (cpc). You can send them a mail
Re: Which Way Nigeria? by richidinho(m): 11:32am On Jun 04, 2016
amtaken:

Go to google and get all you need about CPC, here in Gwarinpa, Abuja we contribute money to get things done faster, i heard you guys are rili enjoying light over there if not for problems like this

1 Like

Re: Which Way Nigeria? by zone11: 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
OK, in my street in calabar south, aggressive phcn disconnection team came on a public holiday (Monday 31st may) , collecting money for may bill/reconnection fees or be disconnected from 3-weeks broken down transformer.
Re: Which Way Nigeria? by amtaken(f): 8:03am On Jun 05, 2016
Why are those monsters like that?

zone11:
OK, in my street in calabar south, aggressive phcn disconnection team came on a public holiday (Monday 31st may) , collecting money for may bill/reconnection fees or be disconnected from 3-weeks broken down transformer.
Re: Which Way Nigeria? by Donsammi(m): 9:00am On Jun 06, 2016
richidinho:

Go to google and get all you need about CPC, here in Gwarinpa, Abuja we contribute money to get things done faster, i heard you guys are rili enjoying light over there if not for problems like this
that's corruption..

here in kubwa ... we only make a phone call and its done.......

cus each compound has its installed mini transformas
Re: Which Way Nigeria? by richidinho(m): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2016
Donsammi:
that's corruption..

here in kubwa ... we only make a phone call and its done.......

cus each compound has its installed mini transformas

Federal housing right?
Re: Which Way Nigeria? by mustmust(m): 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
amtaken:

Contact@cpc.gov.ng
Re: Which Way Nigeria? by amtaken(f): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
Thanks.
mustmust:

Contact@cpc.gov.ng
Re: Which Way Nigeria? by mustmust(m): 11:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
amtaken:
Thanks.

When you send it let me know.As soon as possible.
Re: Which Way Nigeria? by amtaken(f): 3:05am On Jun 08, 2016
Why
mustmust:

When you send it let me know.As soon as possible.
Re: Which Way Nigeria? by blackface12: 5:44am On Jun 08, 2016
How will they repair when they expect d peeps of dat area to contract wt them (managers) to buy new ones.Thereby making hugh profits.We bought in my area and we are still being given fabulous amounts for bills.I live in a two bedroom apartment with just fridge, telly, bulbs, but Im been given bill of 49k (49thousand) naira.Make them no worry one day stammarer go call him papa name.
Re: Which Way Nigeria? by mustmust(m): 7:06am On Jun 08, 2016
amtaken:
Why

Don't bother then.
Re: Which Way Nigeria? by amtaken(f): 10:16am On Jun 08, 2016
Sorry about the question but do you work there?

mustmust:

Don't bother then.
Re: Which Way Nigeria? by Donsammi(m): 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
richidinho:

Federal housing right?
yeah I stay in phase 2 site 1 (2.1) ..
Re: Which Way Nigeria? by Donsammi(m): 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
blackface12:
How will they repair when they expect d peeps of dat area to contract wt them (managers) to buy new ones.Thereby making hugh profits.We bought in my area and we are still being given fabulous amounts for bills.I live in a two bedroom apartment with just fridge, telly, bulbs, but Im been given bill of 49k (49thousand) naira.Make them no worry one day stammarer go call him papa name.

49 thousand ..
Jesus Christ.

don't u guys use paid meter ?

with 2k and those appliances you mentioned it will last you 2months plus...
Re: Which Way Nigeria? by mustmust(m): 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
amtaken:
Sorry about the question but do you work there?

No need to answer that.I told you earlier to notify me SO................ BUT YO WERE RATHER ASKING WHY . just write a complaint
the it will be handled. Morover I am from your sister state and i felt your pain.
Re: Which Way Nigeria? by amtaken(f): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
I am so sorry. I was only being cautious.
mustmust:

No need to answer that.I told you earlier to notify me SO................ BUT YO WERE RATHER ASKING WHY . just write a complaint
the it will be handled. Morover I am from your sister state and i felt your pain.
Re: Which Way Nigeria? by Splinz(m): 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
amtaken:
The PHCN workers in Akwa Ibom State are so lazy and nonchalant that they don't care about the plight of the consumers.

Whenever any transformer spoils it takes them about 2 months to work on it and when they do they spoil it the more, this time beyond repairs, then abandon it for up to 6 months without caring how the people fare.

The transformer on my street has spoilt beyond repairs for the past 3 months and PHCN staff have never thought of replacing it despite our numerous complaints and appeal to them to replace the transformer.

This has brought a lot of hardships to us as most people end up using all their money to buy fuel/diesel and engine oil and also to repair the generators which break down often due to over usage.

I am calling on Fashola to provide transformers to the affected areas.

Thank you.
Your headline is sheer fallacy of hasty generalization. How does a nonchalant attitude of PHCN workers in your "street" translate to a yardstick in judging the whole State? We must learn to be specific in passing informations! For example, start with providing which L.G.A, town, and street name. This way, those in authorities will know how to sent help!
Re: Which Way Nigeria? by amtaken(f): 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
They told the complainants off claiming that they have 40 such other cases in the state alone.

If that's not non-challant attitude tell me what is!
Splinz:

Your headline is sheer fallacy of hasty generalization. How does a nonchalant attitude of PHCN workers in your "street" translate to a yardstick in judging the whole State? We must learn to be specific in passing informations! For example, start with providing which L.G.A, town, and street name. This way, those in authorities will know how to sent help!

(1) (Reply)

VP Osibanjo Is A Better Leader Than Buhari ( Opinion) / Aisha Buhari's Capable Of Asassinating Fayose 4 Exposing Her Corrupt Dealing:PDP / Soludo To APC: Stop Blaming PDP For Nation’s Woes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.