Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,542 members, 7,830,615 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience (36972 Views)

FG Removes 5 Top NECO Officials / PHOTOS: LAUTECH Students Denied UTME Candidates Entrance Into Campus / Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by Twizzy30(m): 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
This article lng joor. A HOE is a HOE. Shikena

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by greatiyk4u(m): 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
skarlett:

You are not in their shoes, so you can't be so sure, that is whether you're speaking from personal "experience" or not undecided

I don't support campus runs but I'm not against it either cos I believe in the dictum, 'live and let live'. You can never give satisfactory reasons why ladies go into campus runs without sounding spiteful, petty and judgemental so it all boils down to my latter statement, your write-up is skewed undecided

Ps: If you can't take constructive criticism without sounding supercilious, then you've got a lot to work on, on yourself without throwing shades at campus runs girls. Aloha!

Intelligent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by Adesiji77: 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
Reasons upon reasons
Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by eph12(m): 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
One other lady last night was blaming the dads of those girls. She said it's the inability of the men to provide for their daughters that's pushing them into prostitution. I felt like slapping her.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by monalsian(f): 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
All The Instances U Gave In Ur Story Was; Either One Of Ur Friends Or Some Girls,none Was U, Are U Sure U Are Not One Of Them. Sorry Am Just Passing,

1 Like

Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by ettaetta(m): 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Good to know.
Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by IBBG(m): 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
i don't know anybody who will have somtin otherwise to say about this article. very apt i must say

1 Like

Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by doll912(f): 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
skarlett:

You are not in their shoes, so you can't be so sure, that is whether you're speaking from personal "experience" or not undecided

I don't support campus runs but I'm not against it either cos I believe in the dictum, 'live and let live'. You can never give satisfactory reasons why ladies go into campus runs without sounding spiteful, petty and judgemental so it all boils down to my latter statement, your write-up is skewed undecided

Ps: If you can't take constructive criticism without sounding supercilious, then you've got a lot to work on, on yourself without throwing shades at campus runs girls. Aloha!

Whether rich or poor, the thing that push many girls to prostitutuon is mostly GREED! There are other factors too and that's just because humans are complex beings. There are decent girls from poor homes. And you too,skarlett, don't take it personal. That word constructive criticism kinda sounds like an oxymoron to me sometimes.

9 Likes

Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
doll912:

Whether rich or poor, the thing that push many girls to prostitutuon is mostly GREED! There are other factors too and that's just because humans are complex beings. There are decent girls from poor homes. And you too,ska rlett, don't take it personal. That word constructive criticism kinda sounds like an oxymoron to me sometimes.

I have no reasons to dear, I just stated my opinion as you've stated yours smiley
Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by 1miccza: 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
drestoneokuta:
He who finds a wife........ Sigh undecided

Has found a looossseee thing grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by hrhobi1(m): 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
Some are smart, I know about a girl who dates only rich guys, one at a time, during which time she benefits a lot from the guy and better her life and education expenses and she's been successful so far.

1 Like

Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by djlaqua91(m): 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
skarlett:

Where that OP, we've found one of the 3 escapees from that Unilag runs girl story (na joke o!) On a more serious note I have never been a fan of judging people. Nobody na saint, every mallam with him kettle. I go still hail runs girls than murderers, thieving politicians, terrorists etc. We no holy pass many of them.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by binarykid(m): 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
skarlett:

@OP the only reason I wudnt react to the write up just like skarlet has done is because u rightly pointed it out as 'your perspective'. otherwise the whole 'private school' ish had really watered down d points raised... so while u guys might have seen ur RUNZ as FUN..... I fink the major actors (public university girls) would af seen their 'RUNZ' as 'HUSTLE' (battle for survival).

NB: that's not to say I support am oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
skarlett:

ssfoshade

You sound like one of those campus runs girls. You are not in support of campus runs and you are not against it.where the Bleep do you stand? What is wrong in being judgemental? Can't you women get hold of yourselves? Is sex and money the only reason you were created for?

As for those missing oloshos,i gat no sympathyfor them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Avalon316:

You sound like one of those campus runs girls.

whatever will make you sleep better at night, bruv undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by jorion(m): 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Too many domestic prostitutes in Nigeria. Most of our future wives are second hand goods. It's just that simple
Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by beneviv(f): 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ts true Sha am in skul nd I knw a lot of dem...... Nice write up
Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
jorion:
Too many domestic prostitutes in Nigeria. Most of our future wives are second hand goods. It's just that simple

Bro,the thing tire me o. The worst thing is that all of them aspire to be h0es. No one wants to be different.
Our mothers tried to raise these h0es well but they just went astray. While the boys are breaking new ground,these h0es are sucking more d1c(ks
Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by PureWays(m): 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
skarlett:

Runs girls are weak beings.
It's simple, they can't withstand the pressure from peers and colleagues.
There isn't any excuse for bad deeds. I'm not judging, I'm rather pointing out the flaws in it and not to encourage it.
As for the less privileged girls, just like the Op has pointed out, there are lot of successful women that came from a rough background that didn't go into runs while in Uni. It all boils down to self control/respect.

You comnent seems like you are encouraging the act in a subtle way.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by nmreports: 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
skarlett:

I'd really love to understand your point but I couldn't.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
binarykid:

@OP the only reason I wudnt react to the write up just like skarlet has done is because u rightly pointed it out as 'your perspective'. otherwise the whole 'private school' ish had really watered down d points raised... so while u guys might have seen ur RUNZ as FUN..... I fink the major actors (public university girls) would af seen their 'RUNZ' as 'HUSTLE' (battle for survival).

NB: that's not to say I support am oo

Stop making excuses for them. Girls and boys from poor background must not take to prostitution and robbery to survive. They've got brains,let them use it. While the pu$$13$ may bring few notes,tge brain can bring millions. Why do our girls think that their greatest assets are their pu$$13$ and butt$ and not their brains?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by ninodaniel(m): 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
[quote author=Ginaz post=46257914]when I was in school, I didn't attended any birthday or party, I never stepped out of my room after 8p.m, only time I did it's getting food for dinner or hanging around my Lodge mates rooms just for general laughter and humor.

only party I attended was my graduation party. I visited just five (5) people throughout my stay in school and only three (3) people I allowed visited. when I tell people this is what I did in school, they never believe and I don't blame them.

no girl is lose or good, everything boils down to self control. if you don't wanna live a wayward life in school then you got to get a firm hold on yourself. every bad character doesn't start in a day, before you know it, it is embedded in your personality.

I'm happy with myself how I handled everything during my schooling days. all I wanna tell some girls is that, don't throw caution to the wind, have self control in every thing you do. I'm not a good girl, but I'm trying. [/quote did u graduate a Virgin?
Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
PureWays:

You comnent seems like you are encouraging the act in a subtle way.

She is. No one will come out boldly to say that she is/was an olosho.

The society need to treat these olosho with disdain.

1 Like

Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by ninodaniel(m): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ginaz:
when I was in school, I didn't attended any birthday or party, I never stepped out of my room after 8p.m, only time I did it's getting food for dinner or hanging around my Lodge mates rooms just for general laughter and humor.

only party I attended was my graduation party. I visited just five (5) people throughout my stay in school and only three (3) people I allowed visited. when I tell people this is what I did in school, they never believe and I don't blame them.

no girl is lose or good, everything boils down to self control. if you don't wanna live a wayward life in school then you got to get a firm hold on yourself. every bad character doesn't start in a day, before you know it, it is embedded in your personality.

I'm happy with myself how I handled everything during my schooling days. all I wanna tell some girls is that, don't throw caution to the wind, have self control in every thing you do. I'm not a good girl, but I'm trying.
did u graduate a Virgin?

1 Like

Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by ENEMIESENEMY(m): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
skarlett:

With good construction of English, that's how a lot of people debate, just to conceal foolishness. . .subliminally or consciously.

Foolishness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by ogoplus: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by chachanga: 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
skarlett:

Same goes for your need to dismissively write off the OP as a frivolous jester.

Ur pointspoints could easily raise other interesting angles to the discussion without some NAF/NDA-millitants posturing on anyone's part. Such approaches either shut down flows constructive gists or veer us all into another's Detailer's Paradise of Curses & Baseless Rants.

Pls, let's learn dialoguing rules of engagement.

Regards!
Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by chachanga: 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
skarlett:

Same goes for your need to dismissively write off the OP as a frivolous jester.

Ur points could easily raise other interesting angles to the discussion without some NAF/NDA-millitants posturing on anyone's part. Such approaches either shut down flows constructive gists or veer us all into another's Detailer's Paradise of Curses & Baseless Rants.

Pls, let's learn dialoguing rules of engagement.

Regards!
Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by Mom007(f): 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ginaz:
when I was in school, I didn't attended any birthday or party, I never stepped out of my room after 8p.m, only time I did it's getting food for dinner or hanging around my Lodge mates rooms just for general laughter and humor.

I'm happy with myself how I handled everything during my schooling days. all I wanna tell some girls is that, don't throw caution to the wind, have self control in every thing you do. I'm not a good girl, but I'm trying.
You sound like a you are sad for all the things you missed out on in school and trust me, you missed out on a lot. Being a good girl in the University is not by shutting your self up in your room all the time cus there are some lessons you have to learn and experiences you have to get before you can call yourself a graduate. it's more of following your conscience. Every one knows what is right and wrong. Do things that will not shame your parents should they hear about it. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by donKonji: 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
@OP ur closing out statement is a bit scary for we married men. In my case before I married my wife she confessed she had been banging a senior colleague at her work place but had long quit the lifestyle before we started dating. It wasn't pleasant but I still forged ahead with marrying her because I felt she was penitent. Fast-forward 10 months after marriage, we had a baby boy who shockingly didn't look anything like me or my spouse. Curiously I started researching on her former colleague whom she had a relationship with. To my surprise the man was fair, short and had similar attributes to my son. I quickly had to arrange for a DNA test to confirm if I was really the dad. The lab report came out I was told the child belonged to me with 99.99% certainty. I am still freaked out because the boy has grown and still looks nothing like me but more like the other man. I have secretly ordered 2 more DNA tests and they all came out positive.
Just wanted to share this experience because my wife doesn't come across like the flashy type and if she didn't confess her past indiscretions to me I wouldn't have ever known. Looks can really be deceptive. I asked her whether she was a runsgirl in university but she said she wasn't. Don't even know if that's true.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience by Missmossy(f): 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
The comments though,can't laugh cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics / National Open University Headquarters In Abuja In Pictures / Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.