Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Which Of These To Choose From?.. I Need NL Input! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of These To Choose From?.. I Need NL Input! (355 Views)

Photos From I Go Dye's Mother's House Warming Party / TV Stand - Wow! Check Out How To Choose A Functional And Stylish Furniture / Varieties Of Outdoor Furniture To Choose From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These To Choose From?.. I Need NL Input! by okoroko(m): 6:46am On Jun 04, 2016
I got an offer as LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) popularly know as 'cooking gas' Plant Operator with lesser pay compare to my current position as Maintenance Officer in an organisation that is synonymous with entertainment and not engineering company. Though, the difference in salary is about 20k.

my current position is very flexible, no stress but technically am not in line with what I studied.. I studied Mechanical Engineering with M.sc in Engineering Management (in-view).

In this new place I will be spending extra 5k on TP but some guys said I will be getting something as operator each of the day as time goes on to augment some fares.

I think about the future and now..

please what is the prospect of taking this new role?..

I need NL kind advice!

thank u all for ur input..
Re: Which Of These To Choose From?.. I Need NL Input! by okoroko(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2016
No input from anybody?

oooo... because it is not about celebrity!
NL... NL....

(1) (Reply)

NFVCB Begins Clampdown On Defaulting Distributors, Uncensored Films. / Is This For Real!!! / FG Inaugurates Governing Board Of ECOWAS Regional Center For Disease Control.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.