Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Legendary Boxer Muhammad Ali Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Legendary Boxer Muhammad Ali Is Dead (500 Views)

I Can't Afford Food To Eat, Broke Boxer Muhammad Ali's Only Son Cries Out / Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) / Legendary Boxer Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legendary Boxer Muhammad Ali Is Dead by deekaybeatz(m): 6:59am On Jun 04, 2016
Legendary boxer, Muhammad Ali, 74 who was rushed to a hospital outside Phoenix, Arizona and reportedly on life support after he was found 'barely breathing' at his home on Thursday hasdied.Ali was surrounded by his family who rushed to be at his bedside on Friday after doctors warned his condition was 'rapidly deteriorating', Radar Online reported.Ali was taken to hospital on Thursday with an 'unshakeable cough' which was complicated by his Parkinson's disease.May his soul rest in peace...Amen!

Re: Legendary Boxer Muhammad Ali Is Dead by olanshi: 7:01am On Jun 04, 2016
Rest in Peace!

One of the Greatest Heavyweight boxer of all time!

Muhammed Ali's quote

'I've made my share of mistakes along the way, but if I have changed even one life for the better, I haven't lived in vain'

The people's Champion lives on!
Re: Legendary Boxer Muhammad Ali Is Dead by Ginaz(f): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2016
rest in peace Ali, may the good lord find you worthy of heaven.

(1) (Reply)

Pres. Jonathan Pictured With Ben-bruce & Reno Omokri In London / Funke Akindele Flaunts Engagement Ring [PICS] / cute-things-to-say-to-your-boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.