Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) (30420 Views)

Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi / Toolz Asks Sheyi Shay For Undies,after Posting Pics Of Dress Revelaing Tits&bums / Ladies, Will You Rock This Eniola Badmus' Crazy Jean? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by maxwell767(m): 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
undecided. Disgusting!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by OscaZee: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
richidinho:

She understand the reason i ask, wats ur prob?
no prob at all,then you should have made yr question private
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by lonelydora: 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
Michellla:
i prefer matte nails

So you don do nails sotey you sabi all the names? How do you wash with those nails?
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by lonelydora: 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
Merlissa:
There's nothing sexy...

Mine is far natural

Why that ring on your thumb? I heard its for runz girls.

But, you fingers are fresh and will be nice for massaging. grin grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by Merlissa(f): 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
lonelydora:

Why that ring on your thumb? I heard its for runz girls.

But, you fingers are fresh and will be nice for massaging. grin grin

You heard wrong...

If my fingers get hold of your eggplant... you would see wonders grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by cofidentialoly(f): 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
What's special about that nails self.. E no fine oo
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by ATinaC(f): 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ugly fingers with ugly nails
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by Michellla(f): 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
lonelydora:

So you don do nails sotey you sabi all the names? How do you wash with those nails?
matte means flat and without a shine.
and it works just fine

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by lonelydora: 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
Merlissa:

You heard wrong...

Correct baby. I just wish....
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by onnodim(f): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
2 OND Interns needed in a growing consulting firm.The candidates must be Male,reside around Yaba Lagos ,at most 24 years old and must have a flair for numbers. Basic excel skills is an added advantage. Interested? Send ur cv to prettygiftreigns@ yahoo.com on or before June 30, 2016.
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by savio07(m): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Merlissa:
There's nothing sexy...

Mine is far natural

Can I put a ring on that finger?
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by phranklyn92(m): 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
All these nail fixers sef. How una go take TAMBA?
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by Merlissa(f): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
savio07:

Can I put a ring on that finger?

Your very welcome
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by ikukuhero: 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
CXLVII:
Gush!

Damn Ugly

Feel like puking.....

That hand needs to be amputated

Damn mean of you!
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by fireforfire: 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
Dirty fingers
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
Merlissa:

You heard wrong...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by savio07(m): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
Merlissa:

Your very welcome

Awwwwww! That's so sweet.
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
D painful part I dat sh'll still use it to scratch her a55 wen it itchs & itz definitely gonna look like dis afterwards

Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by Chinny5(f): 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
SuperSupremo:
The Poster above me got me show my expensive white set of teeth like.....
Your teeth dan comot o grin
SuperSupremo:
The Poster above me got me show my expensive white set of teeth like.....
Your teeth dan comot o
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by feminaxe(f): 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
that nail art is trash

#Teammatte
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by Ogagaroghene(m): 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
What is so special about the nails? for me i don't see any thing in the nails.
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by gotousa2013: 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nail be like that of a dinosaur
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by willibounce1(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nails wey she still use TAMBA. Rubbish.
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by amtaken(f): 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
You go fat oo.

Merlissa:
There's nothing sexy...

Mine is far natural
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by jooey11: 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
Merlissa:
There's nothing sexy...

Mine is far natural

TRUE!!!
U've got really beautiful hands .
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by Appareil(m): 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Fire!;!;!
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by Ugoeze2016: 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ladies or gent, the answer is nope.
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by Krayzeejhay(m): 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
*Clears Throat* Has her hand been to the !ncenerator?...
Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by Skelewu: 12:42am On Jun 05, 2016
Godwin978:
i rock the latest

Ewwww! Oga, you dey suffer from arthritis ni See how horrible your fingers look like. shocked

Really irritating. sad

And, by mere looking at those hands, I can predict how your face looks like.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 05, 2016
Thought Toolz said she wasn't bleaching? Celebrities and lies are like

Re: Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) by slyrone(m): 8:08am On Jun 05, 2016
chuzzyofficial:
Popular AOP Toolz got married to her sweetheart Tunde, last weekend. She is currently enjoying her honeymoon in Dubai. She shared this new nail art she just got done by the supposed "best nail shop" in Dubai. Now Ladies, will you rock this?

http://www.chuzzyofficial.com/2016/06/ladies-will-you-rock-toolzs-nail-art.html

why her hand come be like this sef? me wey don carry ponpon sef my hand fresh pass her own. iranu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location / Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" / Damilola Adegbite Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.