Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo (28966 Views)

Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State / Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by Ricswagger: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2016
can a weak govt arrest an invicible buh destructive and sophisticated govt?
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by Acekidc4(m): 10:30am On Jun 04, 2016
Huh!!

Watching in My 8D HD Super Tech Glasses!!

In Mama P's Voice, Chaaiiii Dariiisss GoD oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, all this Sharing and distributing of bloods!!
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by Ricswagger: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2016
can a weak govt arrest an invicible buh destructive and sophisticated govt?
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by Owliver(m): 10:30am On Jun 04, 2016
these guys will always be steps ahead.
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by Fran6ik: 10:31am On Jun 04, 2016
NA shud boro FBI frm US, maybe dey will tell where he was last though still cant catch him
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:31am On Jun 04, 2016
Things fall apart
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by Emmaoga: 10:31am On Jun 04, 2016
ONE MAN AGAINST FG, THIS NIGERIA DON THEY TURN TO SOMETHING ELSE..

MAYBE NIGERIAN SOLDIERS WENT THERE FOR PICNIC.

WAITING FOR NEXT LINE OF ACTION.

CANT WAIT TO HERE THE NEWS FROM LIE MOHAMMED
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by IllegalMoney: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2016
Metallurgist:
in war, perseverance is the key and I urged the Nigerian arm forces to be steadfast and patient, intelligent information gathering, and constant surveillance wound tip the scale in their favour God bless Nigeria and may god return to sender all the evil wished by the evil wishers

grin grin grin
Another pained Zombie, giving himself false hope
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by eazyjakes(m): 10:34am On Jun 04, 2016
Hmmm.....we watching d drama as it unfolds....Buhari vs Tompolo part 3 coming soon!
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by chigoizie7(m): 10:37am On Jun 04, 2016
Ekwensu, esusu o la buhari onu!!!!
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by otukpo(f): 10:37am On Jun 04, 2016
They were advised to use dialogue in order to achieve peace in the region, but they chose force.

Force is expensive and has failed to yield fruit.
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by mistaonos(m): 10:37am On Jun 04, 2016
let buhari come down from his high horse and stop being pompous in empty threats....go and talk (dialogue n beg)to d boss
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by busybrain123(m): 10:38am On Jun 04, 2016
Am hating this movie....after all the attack by NDA the poor innocent people will be the one to suffer in the hands of NAS while the militants cerebrate their victory in the creeks....naija which way? cry
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by tukdi: 10:39am On Jun 04, 2016
tongue tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided this might even make tompolo stronger than before! wrestling with a pig is very embarrassing, because at the end u will embarrass urself bigtime! My question is: why una even go in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by adelekeolu(m): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2016
buhari use you head and not you anus
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by alt3r3g0: 10:40am On Jun 04, 2016
NDA days are numbered. Gradually we are beginning to see that we have a common enemy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by bettercreature(m): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2016
oshyno:
This goes to show dat military is not d best option here.
After all d hardship meted on d people, nothing was achieved, what a waste.

Inteligence gathering is d 21th century way of fighting crime.for fvck sake where is their brain.
Tompolo is still the best solution to all these problem,NDA started in his town he is the only solution we have out there,government must free him and empower him to talk to these terrorist
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by chrisBenSunny: 10:43am On Jun 04, 2016
As u waka come, na so u go waka go. Goat!!

#Buhari 2019

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by Joel3(m): 10:44am On Jun 04, 2016
Niger Delta Avengers. The voice of the Niger Deltas and the lord of the Niger Delta, keep bombing it. We are behind you guys with praises. We are proud of you guys. And please don't kill any soul but bomb the pipeline. We are not terrorist like our northern brothers who going about killing people.

Message to Biafra and Niger Delta, we must have learnt our lessons from the last civil war. The Biafra lost the war only because of food scarcity and not military might.

This is the time for food security. I would advise that we approached mechanized farming's. We have beautiful lands for farming history shouldn't repeat itself. There is a planned revolution by the Niger Delta Avengers. So don't say we didn't carry you guys along. We are not one and will never be. Oil cannot mixed with water. We are oil and they are water.

A Muslim Fulani man will never rule this Niger Delta again. Look as they behead ibo woman yesterday in kano and you still think we are one? Up Niger Delta Republic.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by babestella: 10:45am On Jun 04, 2016
Buhari is an incompetent buffoon.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by teebaxy(m): 10:46am On Jun 04, 2016
please where is Asari Dokubo, i hardly that mans name this days
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by lastmessenger: 10:47am On Jun 04, 2016
only a fool will consider the use of force to be the solution to the niger delta problem. dialogue, resource control is the answer to the crisis. time for the whole states in Nigeria to look inwards and develop their state instead being parasitic to the niger delta region
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by leo1234(m): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2016
Soldiers wail

Saturday Vanguard learned when the news of the bloodbath filtered to the soldiers, who went out on patrol in the creeks when the militants came calling, they boiled with anger and when they saw their gory remains, many openly moaned. The colleagues of the fallen soldiers made efforts to save them and the affected civilians by rushing them to the Delta State University Teaching Hospital, DELSUTH, Oghara, but it was pointless, as the doctors were on strike. They died.

Just imagine!!!
Buhari is in Abuja giving orders. Common health facility the soldiers don't have.
Tomorrow they will be charged with mutiny and cowardice in they refuse to fight.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by Teagirl(f): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2016
I emplore the president to handle this with wisdom if not the economic hardship looming will be bad for all. You can't win a gorrila war.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by stingbreed(m): 11:01am On Jun 04, 2016
I see some comments on here & i begin to wonder if truly Nigeria has a future,, With the amount of nepotism & tribal sentiment i read in people's comments, the future of Nigeria seems bleek.. Please my fellow Nairalanders & Nigerians let us try to be considerate of one another & stop this senseless name tagging & bigotry.... sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by Viergeachar: 11:17am On Jun 04, 2016
Too bad! Where is omenka sef??
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by ozoemenafn: 11:22am On Jun 04, 2016
I thought the Zombies were ranting on naira land how soldiers would do this and that instead of lending their voices and urging their master buhari to dialog
with the 5% he looked down upon. Now the music has started
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by arthur1000(m): 11:27am On Jun 04, 2016
ya so dey xan live to fight snother day.odeh
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by focus7: 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
I remember reading some stories where this particular IYC were bragging of the militancy in Niger Delta if Buhari will not yield to some demand, they brag then the militants will not cease expect he dance to their demand.
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by nellyelitz(m): 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
When two government are fighting...
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by kenex4ever(m): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
madridguy:
SMH for Tompolo and IPOD.
no let ur head fall off o. It's like d fear of buruariii don expire, na to dey shake head b d tin now
Re: Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo by guiddoti: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
Even though this is laughable but to me it's the best way to go about it.. Call them out and negotiate and not by going fire for fire [/quote]
Nothing like negotiation. These guys are thieves and are fighting for their pocket. They have benefited from last government. What was their contribution to the development of the region.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel / Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah / Is GEJ Insinuating Obasanjo Killed Murtala Mohammed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.