Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy (29499 Views)

Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) / 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy / Two Arrested With Crushed Human Heads Hidden In Bread (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by bfire(m): 8:21am On Jun 04, 2016
Why discreet?

How would they get necessary information from all and sundry
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by Juell(m): 8:22am On Jun 04, 2016
Nothing on earth will make me ever dream of living in kano. A god that can't fight for himself is simply a dead god.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by euwalaka: 8:23am On Jun 04, 2016
[b][/b]two of them should be beheaded
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by trendytrendz: 8:24am On Jun 04, 2016
Fucking savages, look at the animals we are forced to live with, I don't blame them, it's the idiotic southerners that still shout one Nigeria, one Nigeria my foot where they believe the Sharia is greater than the Nigerian Constitution, watch how elites and top northerners will be silent over this issue, they never fail to support their own even in barbarism. Just a few days ago, a northern senator of Nigeria bailed those involved in the mile 12 fracas some months back!! Not only bailed them but relocated them and gave them money join! I shake my head for southerners who think living with this people is normal. Go to school, they won't, when they finally go to school it's Islamic school they will go to. The whole world is exporting one important thing to another like technology or culture, and here we have a set of people called Muslims that have done nothing but export terrorism the world over. That's why I like Israel, they have dealth with this people for thousands of years and realized they don't understand common reasoning or logic, it's only force or violence that can keep us in check. Let us keep watching as buhari will disintegrate this country along religious and ethnic lines just as how it happened in Rwanda. I dey laff

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by samtin(m): 8:24am On Jun 04, 2016
In kano, all you need do as a christian is to have a quarrel with a muslim in an open place then get lynched. They find the slightest opportunity to carry out a jihad by accusing you of blasphemy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by buksaylor001: 8:24am On Jun 04, 2016
Just to pacify the crowd,if they not already in their houses drinking Kunu and kwilikwili-
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by Kizyte(m): 8:25am On Jun 04, 2016
Evil doers in the name of religion
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by eshietIntrepid(m): 8:25am On Jun 04, 2016
Men fighting for god. I laugh in ibibio
The only reason they arrested them is because the story is all over social media.

A dead god that need human protection.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by Safemode(m): 8:26am On Jun 04, 2016
bicmitchum:
Even though Islam deserves all our respect, the religion still needs to watch it. Some of its adherents aren't as tolerant as we may think. It's almost as though they want to continue living in the stone ages. When those attackers in France murdered about 12 journalists for drawing Muhammed, the arguments all around the apologist world was that "Freedom of speech needs to take a chill pill and respect Islam." What many didn't realize was that these attackers were simply trying to enforce islamic blasphemy laws; exactly what you see going on in this story.

The world needs to wake up and admit Islam as a threatening religion. Things need to change.
brb for a back up
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by JBismarck(m): 8:28am On Jun 04, 2016
looseweight:
Taught a user was saying it didn't happen in Nigeria and was even analysing that the picture is of a man.

Another user was also denying that it didn't happened in his area and so ignorant users dash him some likes...

It did happened in Kano actually but @viviangist used pictures of what took place outside Nigeria to get traffic to her blog.
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by DIVINE78: 8:30am On Jun 04, 2016
Kwakwanso will bail them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2016
eph12:
Won't stop another from being killed tomorrow at the mention of Mohammed

l very much concur. Dats why breaking up is our only and best option.
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2016
bicmitchum:
Even though Islam deserves all our respect, the religion still needs to watch it. Some of its adherents aren't as tolerant as we may think. It's almost as though they want to continue living in the stone ages. When those attackers in France murdered about 12 journalists for drawing Muhammed, the arguments all around the apologist world was that "Freedom of speech needs to take a chill pill and respect Islam." What many didn't realize was that these attackers were simply trying to enforce islamic blasphemy laws; exactly what you see going on in this story.

The world needs to wake up and admit Islam as a threatening religion. Things need to change.

Islam does not deserve any respect from anybody. I am yet to see one good thing that this religion has done since its inception

Like ypur name though from "the wedding ringer"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by engreo(m): 8:35am On Jun 04, 2016
The news of this woman makes my heart bleed wenever I red or think abt it since yesterday. How could this pple be so wicked like this? They just beheded another person's wife, mother and sisters just like that. When u guys can do or go to any length to protected ur own wife, mother or sister. No iota of human feelings at all. Am very sure the woman will be pleading for forgiveness wen u abt to kill her, bt still, u went ahead and kill her. Non of u involve in the death of this innocent woman will every go scote free without receiving the rot of God upon u and ur generation to come in jesus name (amen) embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by muhammed10: 8:36am On Jun 04, 2016
There should be dealt with for spoiling the name of Islam and two for callous attitude and cowardice
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 04, 2016
Kwakwanso will soon pay their bail
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by AuroraB(f): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2016
looseweight:
Taught a user was saying it didn't happen in Nigeria and was even analysing that the picture is of a man.

Another user was also denying that it didn't happened in his area and so ignorant users dash him some likes...
Some people are allergic to truth. One shouldn't be surprised at his denial of such occurrence. Na dem dem. Blind in spirit, reasoning and lacks discretion in behaving like humans. Beasts angry
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by delishpot: 8:38am On Jun 04, 2016
Nothing will be done to them. This is Nigeria.
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 04, 2016
Shebi ispiksdatruf was all over that thread yesterday claiming the pictures were not from Nigeria?
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by misscall247: 8:38am On Jun 04, 2016
we live with goats as co-citizen
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by texazzpete(m): 8:40am On Jun 04, 2016
looseweight:

However it happened, the picture posted by Viviangist was a fake.

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by Juell(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2016
crusadistic:
I condem taking the law into ones hand,she just might be innocent but if she truly blasphemed then that serves her right and may Allah(SWT) reward her killers.
Are u for real? So ur dead Allah can't fight for himself he depends on his touts to carry out his evil deeds. U're a disgrace to humanity.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 04, 2016
crusadistic:
I condem taking the law into ones hand,she just might be innocent but if she truly blasphemed then that serves her right and may Allah(SWT) reward her killers.

You are undeserving of being called a human with critical thought.

If I could see you now, I'll slit your throat so when you scream only blood comes out.

Fvcking savage.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by mart2k(m): 8:44am On Jun 04, 2016
ShaqFu:
Obviously a lesson has not been leant here. I believe its seriously about time that the FG place a standing order on all religious killings, and make it a capital punishment. Anybody who kill anybody in the name of religion will be killed. Plain and simple.

Only then will some of this religiously intoxicated religious bastards learn.
What is dis one saying. Killing is killing and d punishment is death according to Nigeria law. So, which one is religious killing again?
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by AuroraB(f): 8:45am On Jun 04, 2016
eph12:
The police were able to stop the husband from being killed and couldn't make any arrest then?
That's hypocrisy. Neither the Governor nor PMB have condemned this beastly act just as my 'learned' colleague is refraining from condemning it yesterday at work. May Amadioha, Chukwu-okike-abiama smother every one with this instinct and may their generations die in like manner angry cool
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by Nusaf: 8:46am On Jun 04, 2016
DonCortino:
They will secretly release them, watch n see.
Pessimism @ its peak.
Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by akagson: 8:49am On Jun 04, 2016
looseweight:

Yes, it's abuayman . He is an Islamic terrorist and is in full support of the act. He should be arraigned alongside the suspects.

abuayman:
This is a very big fat lie from the pit of Hell. I live in Kano, and Kofar Wambai Market is trek able from my place of stay. Nothing like this ever happened. May God punish any person or group of persons that are trying to create division within the people by coming up with this nonsense. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by theripper3: 8:49am On Jun 04, 2016
Accursed Mohammedans. Who takes the religion serious anyways apart from brain dead demons

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy by Abbycite(m): 8:50am On Jun 04, 2016

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar / Police Recover Vehicles, Motorcycles Used During Ekiti Deadly Bank Robbery / Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.