Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Have You Seen This Boy Lately - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Seen This Boy Lately (782 Views)

This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / My Experience With The Nigerian Police Lately. / (graphic pics)see What A Ritualist Did To This Boy In Rivers State Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Boy Lately by dotun4luv(m): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2016
I saw this on FB and I think Nairalanders could be of help. The handsome guy in the picture got missing at gun point according to the message and since then, his friend and family have been searching for him.

Re: Have You Seen This Boy Lately by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
He will return safely IJN
Re: Have You Seen This Boy Lately by nanauju(f): 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
Op you said guy only for me to find a very young boy here. I think you should change it to 'boy'
May he be found safely in Jesus name Amen

(1) (Reply)

Photo – Man Shares Story Of How He Was Beaten Up While Trying To Help Some Girls / A Widow Was Raped And Killed On Her Farm In Abuja / Suspected Boko-haram Member Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.