Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,651 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

I'm Declaring My Intention To Run For The Position Of Councilor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Declaring My Intention To Run For The Position Of Councilor (631 Views)

Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) / Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) / Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Declaring My Intention To Run For The Position Of Councilor by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 04, 2016
Future generations are not going to ask us what political party you belonged to. They are going to ask what you did about it, when you knew the glaciers were melting.
The Voice Of The Youths Are Echoing For A Revolution. The People's Democratic Party (PDP) remains the only hope for the youths and the only solution to Nigeria's problem.

#I_Represent_Iguevioarhionmwon_In_Orhionmwon_LGA_Edo_State_Nigeria_Under_PDP

Re: I'm Declaring My Intention To Run For The Position Of Councilor by Jirate(m): 9:35am On Jun 04, 2016
Koyo, You are welcome. But let focus on the big one coming up on September 10 first, before the LG elections.
Re: I'm Declaring My Intention To Run For The Position Of Councilor by richidinho(m): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2016
Are you contesting from Netherlands?
Re: I'm Declaring My Intention To Run For The Position Of Councilor by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 04, 2016
richidinho:
Are you contesting from Netherlands?
no bros. I'm currently in Benin. I just declared my intention. Wanted that of the Edo House Of Assembly but I was told to start from somewhere.
Re: I'm Declaring My Intention To Run For The Position Of Councilor by kajole(m): 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
goodmorning, saw your thread on your poutry farm, i use this medium to seek if i could work either for or with you. I am particularly interested in the experience and is driven by the passion, i once managed a poutry farm of 200 birds when i was in kwale in delta. I look forward to a positive reply. My cell number is 08138741301 and my email is okaforraphael23@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan: Aisha Buhari Donates Food Items To APC / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court, Comprehesive Report On Today's Court Proceeding(photo / Naked Prisoner Escapes From Cell Through Tiny Food Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.