Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,236 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive To HIV In "Stigma" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive To HIV In "Stigma" (3896 Views)

Jackie Appiah Slays In Native Outfit (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh And Jackie Appiah Pictured Together On A Flight / Jackie Appiah Looks Unrecognisable In Makeup Photo, Stuns In Gele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive To HIV In "Stigma" by olamilekan360(m): 9:29am On Jun 04, 2016
Ghollywood actress, Jackie Appiah, who has received several awards and nominations (which include Best Actress in a Leading Role at the 2010 African Movie Academy Awards) tested positive for HIV as Vanessa in a movie entitled – STIGMA.

The Movie also featured Hilda Dokubo, Emeka Ike, Emeka Duru and Ngozi Nwosu among others, produced and directed by multiple award winning Nigerian filmmaker Dagogo Diminas. STIGMA is set to be released this December.

What were you thinking?

Hahahaha.. lalasticlala lets pull Nairalanders legs a bit

1 Share

Re: Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive To HIV In "Stigma" by David25(m): 9:33am On Jun 04, 2016
If na play make you stop am. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive To HIV In "Stigma" by olamilekan360(m): 9:35am On Jun 04, 2016
Can we help this to the front page peeps ..... lalasticlala
Re: Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive To HIV In "Stigma" by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:38am On Jun 04, 2016
cant bliv dis

1 Like

Re: Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive To HIV In "Stigma" by nepapole(m): 9:46am On Jun 04, 2016
So bcause she is a movie star, she no fit test positive for real life or wat. Common people Wey dey positive nko, Dem no b human being?

2 Likes

Re: Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive To HIV In "Stigma" by iykekelvins(m): 9:47am On Jun 04, 2016
8 Don't post false information on Nairaland

lalasticlala, shut down this thread

1 Like

Re: Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive To HIV In "Stigma" by olamilekan360(m): 9:49am On Jun 04, 2016
iykekelvins:

Brother.. you need to learn more about constructive criticism.... lol
Re: Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive To HIV In "Stigma" by chydii(f): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2016
Lmao
This got me

2 Likes

Re: Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive To HIV In "Stigma" by olamilekan360(m): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2016
chydii:
Lmao
This got me

Lol... so i got you there....
Re: Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive To HIV In "Stigma" by SAMBARRY: 10:06am On Jun 04, 2016
What kind of libel and defarmation of character is this
Re: Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive To HIV In "Stigma" by olamilekan360(m): 10:13am On Jun 04, 2016
SAMBARRY:

Ignorance
I happen to be a journalist in the entertainment and politics niche... This same post was what i sent to my employer The Nation.. And this exclusive post crawled 45k to my bank account this morning... People are tired of reading plain news.. What brought you into this thread if not for the captivating title... Mind you I didnt lie about the news... its just that I came out from an angle you never expected... I stand not to be corrected over this news. Thank you.. No strings attached

1 Like

Re: Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive To HIV In "Stigma" by truth12(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2016
Na him my datafinish as i was about to click this pos, na so i run go buy 100 airtel on CREDIT because airtel no gree borrow me credit. i came back, sat well well, load, turn am to data, enter nairaland and click the post wey say jackie appiah get HIV. lo and behold a for film he. happen. HMMM IREST MY CASE, LENME NOW LOG OUT AND LOOK FOR HOW TO PAY BACK.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive To HIV In "Stigma" by SAMBARRY: 10:19am On Jun 04, 2016
olamilekan360:

Ignorance
I happen to be a journalist in the entertainment and politics niche... This same post was what i sent to my employer The Nation.. And this exclusive post crawled 45k to my bank account this morning... People are tired of reading plain news.. What brought you into this thread if not for the captivating title... Mind you I didnt lie about the news... its just that I came out from an angle you never expected... I stand not to be corrected over this news. Thank you.. No strings attached
why should you lie because you want media attention and money

Is it fair?

Can't you find something more captivating without committing libel.anyway it's because libel isn't taken seriously.not your fault

1 Like

Re: Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive To HIV In "Stigma" by olamilekan360(m): 10:23am On Jun 04, 2016
SAMBARRY:
why should you lie because you want media attention and money

Is it fair?

Can't you find something more captivating without committing libel.anyway it's because libel isn't taken seriously.not your fault

Not your fault either brother.. its cos you dont know what lie is called

1 Like

Re: Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive To HIV In "Stigma" by SAMBARRY: 10:28am On Jun 04, 2016
olamilekan360:

Not your fault either brother.. its cos you dont know what lie is called
yeah
Enjoy your career on the foundation of lies.

Linda will enlighten you more.

Ordinary 45k you're happy. So you're worth 45k.that's nice.so IF They say you should lie against someone for 50k YOU Will do it.kontinu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive To HIV In "Stigma" by olamilekan360(m): 10:30am On Jun 04, 2016
lol.. I hope to see the kinda work you do... I'm sure you're nowhere near my standard
Re: Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive To HIV In "Stigma" by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 04, 2016
I'd laugh at this useless OP when I see this thread get deleted. Which kind of rubbish is this?! The donkey even has the mind to reply each poster individually, anuofia!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive To HIV In "Stigma" by gidimasters(m): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
iykekelvins:

Re: Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive To HIV In "Stigma" by LieDetector(m): 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
SAMBARRY:
de-farm-ation ko..... de-forest-ation ni grin
Re: Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive To HIV In "Stigma" by jennifer10066(f): 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
lol, i fear oh U wan make i sha ur head ni
Re: Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive To HIV In "Stigma" by Spicylate(f): 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
This OP, are you a marketer? smiley I dived in with OMG
Re: Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive To HIV In "Stigma" by ogawisdom(m): 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
Misleading title tongue
Re: Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive To HIV In "Stigma" by SAMBARRY: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
LieDetector:
de-farm-ation ko..... de-forest-ation ni grin
you No like debush.oniranu
Re: Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive To HIV In "Stigma" by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
choose one for this op

Re: Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive To HIV In "Stigma" by carammel(f): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
Which kain non*sense heading be this? Op,I hope you are normal.
Re: Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive To HIV In "Stigma" by Tonydeeb(m): 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
I see the comic satire in your post!.

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Celebs You Didn’t Know Were Related (photos) / Wizkid Calls Popular Singer, The Weeknd A Fraud For Naming His Album 'starboy' / These Pictures Prove that no one is ugly, they're Just Broke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.