Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,438 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Inscan At Oc (uk Student Visa) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Inscan At Oc (uk Student Visa) (4688 Views)

Requirement For Uk Student Visa Application / What You Need To Know About Student Visa / How To Prepare For The Uk Student Visa Interview. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inscan At Oc (uk Student Visa) by Osondust: 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2009
Hi All,

My brother applied for UK student visa, the status says Inscan at OC why tracking it. Does any one have an idea what that means.

Quick reply please.

thanks,
St
Re: Inscan At Oc (uk Student Visa) by sulaiman1: 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2009
hi
also got the same message while tracking my application. do u now ve an idea of what inscan at oc means

kind regards
sulaiman
Re: Inscan At Oc (uk Student Visa) by ell77(f): 9:02am On Oct 02, 2009
sulaiman1:

hi
also got the same message while tracking my application. do u now ve an idea of what inscan at oc means

kind regards
sulaiman

It means your application is virtually finished. it does not tell you if you have been rejected or accepted. But you can start making your way to the visa collection office.

Regards,

DegreeAngel UK Ltd
http://www.degreeangel.co.uk
Re: Inscan At Oc (uk Student Visa) by sulaiman1: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2009
hi
thank you very much for the reply. i got it after 3 days but i was refused. i ve submited another application because the reasons given were flimsy.

kind regards
Sulaiman
Re: Inscan At Oc (uk Student Visa) by ell77(f): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2009
sulaiman1:

hi
thank you very much for the reply. i got it after 3 days but i was refused. i ve submited another application because the reasons given were flimsy.

kind regards
Sulaiman

Don't mention it Sulaiman, I am happy to help. You mentioned you submitted another application, did you start a new one or go through administrative review? What reasons were flimsy? Sorry I just know that most people who get rejections often fall foul of this several times before they get it right by trial and error or until they are advised properly. I'd like to save you the hassle, unless you already feel you know all you need to correct this and don't need any input. All the best either way.

Regards,

DegreeAngel UK Ltd
Re: Inscan At Oc (uk Student Visa) by sulaiman1: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2009
hi

thank you for your prompt response, the first reason i was refused is that i did not show satisfactory evidence of my economic circumstance in Nigeria that i have failed to put my pay slip or tax cirtificate which i actually submited my payslip and it was withheld by the ECO, so i made a copy of my payslip and i submmited along wt the photocopy my pay slip. The second reason is that i did not provide the source of income of my cousin who is to pay my airfare. so i added his payslip too and submit. i made a fresh application since right of appeal is not given to general visitor.
hop4e to hear any advice from u.

kind regards
Sulaiman
Re: Inscan At Oc (uk Student Visa) by ell77(f): 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2009
sulaiman1:

hi

thank you for your prompt response, the first reason i was refused is that i did not show satisfactory evidence of my economic circumstance in Nigeria that i have failed to put my pay slip or tax cirtificate which i actually submited my payslip and it was withheld by the ECO, so i made a copy of my payslip and i submmited along wt the photocopy my pay slip. The second reason is that i did not provide the source of income of my cousin who is to pay my airfare. so i added his payslip too and submit. i made a fresh application since right of appeal is not given to general visitor.
hop4e to hear any advice from u.

kind regards
Sulaiman

Ah so you did NOT apply for student visa like the original poster. Okay, all the best in your application. I am an expert on student visas and although I know quite a bit about other UK visa types, I can't really advise you on what to do. As you have already handed in the application see what happens next - it sounds relatively straightforward to me and you would not have been able to send in the missing documents separately in an administrative review. It is quite bizarre that your original documents were held by the ECO. Hopefully this situation will not repeat itself!

Regards,

DegreeAngel UK Ltd
Re: Inscan At Oc (uk Student Visa) by bukitoun: 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2010
we applied for a uk visa and yesterday, the staus showed inscan at oc while tracking the application. we went to vsf office today and the passports are ready- WITH VISAS!

(1) (Reply)

The Slave Who Shipped Himself Back To Freedom In A Box / When To Use "Is" And When To Use "Was" In A Sentence? / FINALLY! FINALLY! Waec Portal Is Now Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.