Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,128 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

For Arsenal Fans! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / For Arsenal Fans! (528 Views)

Picture: When You Are Waiting For Arsenal To Win The Champions League / Olivier Giroud Signs For Arsenal / Arsenal Fans: Eduardo's Broken Ankle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Arsenal Fans! by galatico(m): 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2009
Arsenal can not win any trophy as long as Mr. Arsene Wenger is still in charge, the only Arsenal can truly challenge for honours is by sacking Arsene Wenger cause he is the problem with Arsenal or probably change his attitude not wanting to buy quality players depending on those kids, they would never deliver, when it comes to the bigest stage they faulter, can you see how GIBBS just stumbled and messed up, for Park to score the opening goal of last season's champiosn league semi finals, quality matters alot, experience, endurance and bench, these are some of the things Arsenal players lack,

They are winning now everybody is jumping up and praising Mr. Wenger, Arsenal would finish this season barren am not an anti-arsenal fellow am just speaking my mind, that's my observation,

Chelsea are the strongest of all the top four teams, I predict that Chelsea would win the English Premiership!!!
Re: For Arsenal Fans! by mukina2: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Derby Della Madoninna. / Liverpool-manchester United / Mario Balotelli Whats Your Take . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.