Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son (41262 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Kenneth Okonkwo As She Boards Same Flight With Him / Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online / I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by noetic5: 11:21am On Jun 04, 2016
The actress whose son clocked 3 months old last week has gushed about the powers of breastfeeding.She revealed she would exclusively breastfeed her son for 1 year and has 7 months to go.. ..She wrote

"After birth this is the most fulfilling task/Duty.Having the knowledge that you produce food so great for your Child..Am so greatful for Gods awesome miracle..
If you have never been here you wldnt understand the joy my heart holds..Mothers pls read about the benefits of breast feeding,Show everlasting love to your offsprings ..
#7monthstogo"

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BGOKtSDL4YQ/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by noetic5: 11:22am On Jun 04, 2016
Meanwhile, checkout her photo, as she breastfeeds her son

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/06/tonto-dikeh-gushes-over-joy-of.html?m=1

See fresh oranges... Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by noetic5: 11:22am On Jun 04, 2016
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by cruzita(f): 11:25am On Jun 04, 2016
grin.

show us her baby in action

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by Twizzy30(m): 11:31am On Jun 04, 2016
Mtchew.... After she don breastfeed those Nollywood Daddies finish. The baby dey chop leftover

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by marie2012: 11:35am On Jun 04, 2016
smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by Came: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
If you like breast feed for 10years, no be your breast, and your baby

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by sholatem(f): 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
She has 9months to go not 7@OP

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by sanyahkod(m): 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Oooooh lawd!!! What is that 2nd pix doing there na? Could this be bwest? *vomits*

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by Nixiepie(f): 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
So sweet,my own turn on the way...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by donsamtex(m): 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mtcheeew I rush in expectin to see the breast they were talking about only to see this iranu embarassed
Op ur fada I repeat am ur fada!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by BoostSpermCount: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
Enjoying motherhood
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by JuanJO(m): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
y showing another woman's breast, niggaz are busy clicking to see Tonto dick small breast...
sowi people, is not her breast ooo

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by omokoladele(m): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
after breast feeding ur husband(BFssss)
leftovers for ur baby.
dats nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
O normal now.. Na my Bobby her pikin wan suck before?

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by ajarossi(m): 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
Yes is good for his IQ
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by BIGTinfotech: 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
What's it with celebrities and gushing?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by lonelydora: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
She should have shown her baby breastfeeding and not another woman's breast. I feel like shouting Racism...... Tonto is fair and she's showing a black woman.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by shugacaneman: 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
Thank God for her life oo. At least her highness don dey clear out.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by Nienie(f): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
mtchew
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by AxeurdaddyIX: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
She's finally breastfeeding a Baby and not a Man grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by Francis95(m): 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pukes..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
undecided
This girl dey craze o undecided

Rubbish!

I only came here to see brezzzzz angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by Naff24(f): 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
cruzita:
grin.

show us her baby in action

Can u post urs on social media?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by Naff24(f): 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:
She's finally breastfeeding a Baby and not a Man grin
Nop, that's wrong...she's breastfeeding both of them together
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
[quote author=linklimp post=46271971][/quote]
I hope you get tired of this one day...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by LEXYCOM: 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
So u cannot show us ur own breast abi? God will judge because u deceived me......I actually came with the mind set of see ur boobs

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by ekume: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Na highly water d pikin dey suck many men don suck d real breast milk finish.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by Emmaoga: 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
my babe and side chick still dey breast feed me till now......
no big deal since breast feeding is breast feeding.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
For Mothers that choose not to breastfeed, please have no doubt that your children are just as nourished as the ones that were breastfed.

I personally forbid my Wives from breastfeeding.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2009/04/the-case-against-breast-feeding/307311/

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son by AxeurdaddyIX: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
Naff24:

Nop, that's wrong...she's breastfeeding both of them together

Rotflmao. U Got Me There

Anoda Angu

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 / Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) / Fred Amata's Son, Oreva Amata Graduates With First Class From UK University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.