Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,049 members, 7,849,242 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Lonely Women Now Pay £50 Per Hour To Get Cuddled - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lonely Women Now Pay £50 Per Hour To Get Cuddled (1033 Views)

Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Pictured Cuddled Up Romantically (see Photo) / Upcoming Actors Now Pay 500k - 1mn To Nollywood Producers For Lead Roles / When You Pay #50,000 For Aso Ebi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lonely Women Now Pay £50 Per Hour To Get Cuddled by aproko247: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2016
Are you a lady and very lonely, but needs a man to cuddle you, then this news is for you. There is now a service offering busy women the opportunity to pay for a cuddle session with a man.

The non-$exual practice is taking off in New York City with lonely, career-driven women finding less and less time for relationships.

According to The Sun UK, this service is popular with married women who have husbands that are too busy to provide the affection they need.

Saskia Fredericks, 41, has been using the service for just over a year because she only gets to see her husband for a few days a month.

Saskia Larsen has a cuddling session with Ian at her home and it costs up to £50 an hour.

The aspiring actress and masseuse spends most of her time in the city while her husband Arthur, 45, lives in Connecticut working as a police officer and serving in The National Guard.

She finds the lack of human contact difficult to deal with and her husband is fully supportive of her employing a cuddler twice a month.

Saskia added: “My husband is a lieutenant in the police department so he is on patrol 24/7 and we don’t live together full time because I am here in NYC.

“I am 99 per cent sure that he doesn’t get jealous of the cuddling because I check in with him and talk with him about it.

“Maybe if we seen more of each other we could go to cuddle groups together – I don’t think it’s something he would talk to his cop buddies about but he is an open minded guy.

“He’s more protective than jealous so as long as I am safe he is happy.

Read the concluding part here: http://www.aproko247.com/2016/06/04/lonely-women-now-pay-50-per-hour-get-cuddled/

Re: Lonely Women Now Pay £50 Per Hour To Get Cuddled by talktonase(m): 11:42am On Jun 04, 2016
when John thomas rears its ugly head a congo will be shined...Women no fit try this one for naija.
Re: Lonely Women Now Pay £50 Per Hour To Get Cuddled by cruzita(f): 11:50am On Jun 04, 2016
na her business
Re: Lonely Women Now Pay £50 Per Hour To Get Cuddled by Ephyartz: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
Is Ian gay?
Re: Lonely Women Now Pay £50 Per Hour To Get Cuddled by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Lonely Women Now Pay £50 Per Hour To Get Cuddled by crazymommy(f): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
Come and try that business in Nigeria I swear the business won't last for a year...cuddle kwa...don't be surprised if you see the cuddler and the cuddlee grin start having secret affairs...their body is not firewood...
Re: Lonely Women Now Pay £50 Per Hour To Get Cuddled by demolinka(m): 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
Na from clap dem dey enter dance. Kwontinu

(1) (Reply)

Rapper, Olamide Called Out By Artist Under His Record Label He Abandoned / Hot New Couple Alert : Beverly Osu And Mr. 2kay / Wife Buys Roll Royce For Her Husband To Celebrate Fathers Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.