Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) (32944 Views)

Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand / Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women / NDLEA Apprehends Man Carrying Methamphetamine Worth N31m At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Aroh48(m): 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
I dnt want to check the name.
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
Came in to check the name(s) involved. I'm not disappointed.
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Aroh48(m): 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mubby4luv:
Can't someone be disappointed for once grin.Reporting for NCAN Nassarawa Toto constituency
badt guy
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by MadCow1: 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
As soon as I saw China, I knew it was one of my own.. cry

Chinedu but why?
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
amanikondo:

Pls!!! Our brother from the other side are the fucking disgrace.

watch this video. The interrogator specifically mentioned our brothers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qD-mwouPsQ
The Thai investigator bashed Nigerians, the Igbos to be specific. Igbos done bring shame to this country.
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by chrisskynet(m): 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
YourNemesis:
Oh God noooo.... Not the flaties again!
A particular section of the country needs to be banned from making international travel!

Abeg Mods, I no mention anybody name o, before you people come and ban me for nothing... ehen! angry

Clapping for u wit ma assss cos wat u jst post here makes no sense.. I c only envy nd jealousy..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by graphiti: 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

The Thai investigator bashed Nigerians, the Igbos to be specific. Igbos done bring shame to this country.

When we talk, they'll say we hate/jealous/witch-hunt etc.

Thank God d WORLD now know d bad eggz amongst us!

Even d chinko-investigator specifically referred to dem as "d curse of Nigeria/Africa"

So sad!

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
graphiti:

When we talk, they'll say we hate/jealous/witch-hunt etc.

Thank God d WORLD now know d bad eggz amongst us!

Even d chinko-investigator specifically referred to dem as "d curse of Nigeria/Africa"

So sad!
It sad bro, I felt sad when the man uttered that statement. Though, have read many articles which says, Southern Nigeria peddle drugs but Igbos are number one before other ethnic group that engages in this clandestine business. Despite the fact am not an Igbo, Igbos peddling drugs should put an end to this shady deals.
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by yoged(m): 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
Flexherbal:
Must they mention Nigeria in it!
se na afghanistan dem suppose mention ni ?
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by graphiti: 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

It sad bro, I felt sad when the man uttered that statement. Though, have read many articles which says, Southern Nigeria peddle drugs but Igbos are number one before other ethnic group that engages in this clandestine business. Despite the fact am not an Igbo, Igbos peddling drugs should put an end to this shady deals.

# Yimu!

If only wishes were horses bruv............
, if wishes were horses......
#DNA~tinz!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
D culprit is frm d self acclaimed lost tribe of jews even though they are native to south eastern part of Nigeria.

They will soon start to report me to d mods o ....I've not mention any tribe here o.
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
graphiti:

# Yimu!
If only wishes were horses bruv............ , if wishes were horses...... #DNA~tinz!
Get rich or die syndrome. Na only Chukwu Okike Abiama fit help them. Lol....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by toshmann(m): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
Again!!!!! shocked shocked

I smell Igbophobic Igbo bashing loading.

Runs away from thread ASAP.

But before I leave, I remain a proud honest igbo working hard for every cent I have. Love me or hate me, i dont care cool

And by the way, at least this fool is ruining his own life, and not chopping off some innocent person's head.
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by graphiti: 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Get rich or die syndrome. Na only Chukwu Okike Abiama fit help them. Lol....

Rotf...... Lwtmb!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
graphiti:

Rotf...... Lwtmb!
Naso now.
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by iyb(m): 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
igbos igbos igbos undecided undecided undecided why why why undecided undecided
every time a drug dealer is caught in foreign countries its always igbo
chai undecided undecided undecided undecided igbo why now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by MartinsIfeco1(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
Flexherbal:
Must they mention Nigeria in it!
Yes just because we are popularly known worldwide
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by MartinsIfeco1(m): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Obu na ni ndi igbo na bu ntu,U seems particularizing,why? Check my signature 4 more info.
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
MartinsIfeco1:
Obu na ni ndi igbo na bu ntu,U seems particularizing,why? Check my signature 4 more info.
What is my business with your signature. How does it relate with the topic? Shioor! Kelebe.
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by southpole: 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
ceejay4real:
Shame on all of you making tribal jabs on the Igbos. Can't a Nigerian criminal come from any part of the country? What of Yoruba guys causing nuisance in London, Edo girls prostituting all across Europe especially Italy, Hausa/ Fulani guys training both locally and abroad with Boko Haram & ISIS? Why are Nigerians so daft and unpatriotic? And I have noticed with dismay that Yoruba guys are so hate filled and spiteful, what the heck is wrong with u pple? If I may ask. They really need to reorientate their kids. The trend is getting out of hand! No wonder Nigeria has 2 many problems!

A PARTICULAR TRIBE IS D FLAGSHIP IN THESE ATROCITIES
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
ceejay4real:
Shame on all of you making tribal jabs on the Igbos. Can't a Nigerian criminal come from any part of the country? What of Yoruba guys causing nuisance in London, Edo girls prostituting all across Europe especially Italy, Hausa/ Fulani guys training both locally and abroad with Boko Haram & ISIS? Why are Nigerians so daft and unpatriotic? And I have noticed with dismay that Yoruba guys are so hate filled and spiteful, what the heck is wrong with u pple? If I may ask. They really need to reorientate their kids. The trend is getting out of hand! No wonder Nigeria has 2 many problems!
lols,e pain am grin
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Marcelini(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lol! Children of hate everywhere, doing the only thing they know how to do, ie Igbohating.

Well, Ndiigbo are the best in every human endeavour in Nigeria, be it in good or bad. We dominate them all.

All you can do is talk about us, we are the actors, you are the spectators.
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Marcelini(m): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
iyb:
igbos igbos igbos undecided undecided undecided why why why undecided undecided
every time a drug dealer is caught in foreign countries its always igbo
chai undecided undecided undecided undecided igbo why now

Well, it's not Igbos fault, it's Chiokike's favour. Whenever any news worthy of international reportage is coming out of Nigeria, it's always about the only one ethnic group in Nigeria, the Igbos, look at one of the last of them here:https://www.nairaland.com/3143119/okonjo-iweala-bags-another-award
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Samzack(m): 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
if u no hear naija e min say d news never complit...Y
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by amparas(m): 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
Heisenberg and Jesse pinkman.
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by billyG(m): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Another biafran will surely go down again in thailand.he want r make drug money come back here & oppress us with suvs.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Kfed4ril(m): 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
shogz89:
grin grin grin grin this turning to a generational curse.

Ode na ur papa dem curse. U didn't see the one that happened in Ibadan about a 70years old man that raped an 8years old girl o. That one no be curse? Every time that's the kind of news that comes out from the west. Ode
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by raphy(m): 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
I jst came to check names thnk God na them yeeboss again .who like to study phamancy in sch.

Why. Are the giving apc Mo wahala.
Haba habatically tht Thai woman na fo bj.bonus
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Highbhee(m): 12:22am On Jun 05, 2016
Every family in the state of Rising Sun has it representative developing the world,Africa,Nigeria etc.......So if by getting busted....u just arrested 1 of milions coming......Was even told if A family only had a Child,d child must produce Two Representative developer......
Keep Developing bros....Apy nabbing inAdvance,more coming...
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by JayJustus(m): 4:17am On Jun 05, 2016
name checkers association of Nairaland

reporting live from Syria

statement: we know these guys

signed Treasurer
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by aseye1116: 4:45am On Jun 05, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father And Son Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Zamfara / Mozambican Women Caught Washing Used Facemasks To Resell / Cooperate Thief Who Stole Jewelry Worth N1.6m At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.