Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom (45555 Views)

10 Hilarious Things You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In An African Home (photo) / What Are The Superstitious Beliefs You Grew Up With As A Child? / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by talktonase(m): 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
jaykaylegend:
I still wonder why step moms behave like that...
When you eventually grow up to become responsible and successful you will become their child.Forgetting all the nasty things she said and did to you.Well i believe the experience builds character in you.Continue to heep coals of fire on her head by showing her love.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by eyinjuege: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
tonytony208:

Yours occurs 1 in a million times. Thanks

I've read 4 comments so far about people having nice step mums. I've not finished scrolling down by the way to read more.
Yet you still insist its a rare occurrence to have good step mums.
Have you ever had a personal experience about a wicked step mum? Because if you haven't, where have you drawn your conclusions from?
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by njiasi30(f): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
delishpot:
Some women need deliverance true true. Treating the poor innocent kids like they are animals.

My mom was a stepmom, but she was closer to my step brother than us her kids. It was his mom that turned him against us. Maybe His mom thought mom was just being nice to steal him from her. He was a good brother until shiii hit the fan.
I don't want to even rem my own experience, thank God 4 everything sha grin

2 Likes

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Fhowe: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
not all step mothers are bad infact God bless my step mum she did what my own biological mum could not do for me and my siblings despite not having any kids of her own she is the best anyone can ask for sometimes I wish she was my biological mum we love her so much God bless her for us

3 Likes

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by delishpot: 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
njiasi30:

I don't want to even rem my own experience, thank God 4 everything sha grin

Prophetess!!! Chaiii, see how God come carry you up like champion? Its well o grin
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by hensben(m): 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
this Saturday is so boring ohhhh.op please posts that will crack us up thats all
Guilty conscience. Change your ways.
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by njiasi30(f): 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
delishpot:

Prophetess!!! Chaiii, see how God come carry you up like champion? Its well o grin
It's God all tru oh.... grin I give him all d glory. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Owoplenty(m): 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
youngaz:
Yh almost all step mums does dat......or lemme say 95% of dem does dat.....am lucky mine isn't lyk dat
#RIP Mummy.......ur boy miss u
she must be an angel, mine was a demon
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by olanshile2016(m): 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
[b][/b][b][/b]TRUE
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by john650(m): 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
youngaz:
Yh almost all step mums does dat......or lemme say 95% of dem does dat.....am lucky mine isn't lyk dat
#RIP Mummy.......ur boy miss u
What does that say about Nigerian women? They are wicked souls.
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by SONIA54320(f): 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
kanyes cloth are expenive yeezys shoes cost like more than 1000 dollars

1 Like

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by egopersonified(f): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
my step mum is my role model
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]once a trend starts on nairaland, it doesnt end.

how many more photo narratives do we have to put up with.
[/size]
[size=20pt]Sir sir but it's interesting na[/size]

1 Like

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by amtaken(f): 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
Some step dad's will be claiming to be nice to their step children but they will be raping them!

spidey77:
Women n dia wah ala.....funny enuf u will rarely see a stepdad like dat....and no matter what she wud still eyeing d small 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by cherylsmith(f): 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
hrhobi1:

Oh Blimey!! Mind ur language? Plz be my wife.

Lol
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Lumig: 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
Afrihitz:
There are still a few good step moms but in general, step moms are known to be Satan’s deputy. The could totally beat the hell of you for being alive.
These 10 things am sure you can relate with if you grew up with a typical Nigerian step mom.

1.How she serves her kids food

2.But how she gives yours

3. How she deals with you when you act up

4. But how she deals with her kids

5.When daddy says by the kids cloth. What she gets you

6.And her kids

7.How you spend your free time

OR

8.But how her kids spend theirs

9.Your first reaction when daddy says he has to travel to the village

Kuku kill me!.

10. And dad returns with good news that you are going to boarding school

add any two

http://gist212.com/gossip-2/12-photos-you-can-relate-with-if-you-grew-up-with-a-nigerian-step-mom/
A Polish proverb says "Wherever the devil cannot go, he
sends a woman." WOMEN WITH THE DEMON CALLED WICKEDNESS "I fear ohh
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by jojosweet(f): 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
delishpot:

Na so we see am o. His mom did a shitty job of raising him in the end. By Gods grace, he is recovering g all the canker worm has eaten. It is well.

Very correct. Many step dads negative actions are hidden because the children involved (mostly girls) do not open up about sexual molestation out of fear. If many step daughters start saying what their step dads did to them ehn, one would weep for them. Its just that the women's own is physical and kids are willing to open up about physical and mental abuse while they hide sexual abuses they endured. Plus step dads are not as common as step moms. So the probability of a step mom doing some shii is higher than that of step dad
there is also the step dad and step son..peodophile's usually has no boundary mark..its is just that in the sick world we live in, when it comes to child domestic violence and abuse finger are hastily pointed to women.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Lumig: 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
jojosweet:
there is also the step dad and step son..peodophile's usually has no boundary mark..its is just that in the sick world we live in, when it comes to child domestic violence and abuse finger are hastily pointed to women.
Have you witnessed one before? I don't think so. Most women will do that even those that are claiming that Angelic today will do that if they are in the same shoe
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by nifesi01(f): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
oglalasioux:
You just drew tears to my eyes. May no child ever go through these experiences.

abeg kids wey no get mama still dey suffer pas this self
Make I come give u my experience?no b prayer b that
Prayer is God allow children that pass through this prosper to disappoint their step mums
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by tonytony208(m): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
eyinjuege:

I've read 4 comments so far about people having nice step mums. I've not finished scrolling down by the way to read more.
Yet you still insist its a rare occurrence to have good step mums.
Have you ever had a personal experience about a wicked step mum? Because if you haven't, where have you drawn your conclusions from?

I have a step mom
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by tete7000(m): 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pavore9:
Most times the maltreated step-child ends up becoming the shining light of the family!

Because what is usually considered punishments end up toughening the child and allow him/her safely navigates the difficulties of life. The children they pamper end up spoilt and unable to handle life challenges. Everyone needs a bit of toughness to survive in life. Life is not for chicken-hearted.

1 Like

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by agrovick(m): 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
My step mom was never like that, if not for her I would have grown into a spoilt brat. Although she wasn't totally perfect but I was never maltreated and some of the lessons she instilled have been very helpful. RIP Mrs A3

1 Like

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by sniper77(m): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Thank God I didn't have to grow up with one o.

No woman can replace that motherly love.

Its better if ur mum is still alive, but those wey their mama die, na to manage karashika step mum o.

Only a woman with a heart of gold can treat another woman's child like hers.

My mother- in- law has a heart of gold. I still find it hard to believe she is not the biological mother to one of my wife's siblings. Took care of the child like hers and that child happens to be the closest to her of all my wife's siblings. it still baffles me cos she raised the child as hers from a year old and that child is a graduate now.
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by eyinjuege: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
tonytony208:

I have a step mom

Awww, sorry your step mum wasn't so nice to you. Its not always like that for everyone.
Don't let that stop you from being the best you can
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by coldsummer: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
Perfectdanny:

[size=20pt]Sir sir but it's interesting na[/size]

lol I agree.
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Crixina(f): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
Well, I used to think this of mine, but now that I'm all grown, I just think she was being human.

1 Like

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by oglalasioux(m): 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
nifesi01:

abeg kids wey no get mama still dey suffer pas this self
Make I come give u my experience?no b prayer b that
Prayer is God allow children that pass through this prosper to disappoint their step mums

I tried to understand you but couldn't. Did I post a wrong thing? Please tell me.
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by NellyDiva1(f): 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
Its really sad d way some women behave,there is a gal dat lives at d end of ma street u nid to see a gal of 13yrs carryin 4 cans 20 litres each of water.d gal is so skinny dat she looks as if she will faint anytym soon but weneva u see her she is full of smiles.ma only fear d street boys have started to notice her,i just pray she doesnt fall into any bad trap.
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
spidey77:
Women n dia wah ala.....funny enuf u will rarely see a stepdad like dat....and no matter what she wud still eyeing d small 1
Really? You ve nt heard of step Dad and raping?
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Bosch10(m): 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pavore9:
Most times the maltreated step-child ends up becoming the shining light of the family!
when u ar addcited 2 nollywood
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
hensben:
Guilty conscience. Change your ways.
guilty of what na?lolzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Has The Lockdown Opened Your Eyes To? / My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House / Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.