Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Share Your Experiences With Siri (Photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Share Your Experiences With Siri (Photos) (694 Views)

Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here / Share Your Glo Data Free Day Experience (photos) / 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experiences With Siri (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
I hope the guys at Apple Inc will not say I'm crazy wink

If your using IPhone, iPad, iPod, you may have come across Siri.

Siri is a feature software on Apple phones and tablets that enables you use voice to perform variety of activities on your cell without needing to manually open apps.

This is great especially when you want to open camera for a quick pic, for instance.

But my experiences with Siri is somewhat funny.

One time I was passing where I plugged my phone and remembered Siri. "Hey Siri what's up". Lol. The response I got was even funnier. "Helping Liam recycle Motherboards into Solar panels. Now where were my shades..." (See pics)

If you have used Siri, share your experiences here.

You can activate Siri by going to Settings > General > Siri

Re: Share Your Experiences With Siri (Photos) by villareal15(m): 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
Siri is cool. But you've got to get your accent. Right
Re: Share Your Experiences With Siri (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
villareal15:
Siri is cool. But you've got to get your accent. Right

No. With continued use Siri bends to your accent. What you've got to get right is your pronunciation.
Re: Share Your Experiences With Siri (Photos) by joseph214(m): 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
What's Siri? Sounds like an Indian name.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences With Siri (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
joseph214:
What's Siri? Sounds like an Indian name.

A software

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Stock Marshmallow Rom On Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A910F Guide / Help!!! How To Convert My MINI Sim Card NANO Sim Card / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.