Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Muhammad Ali Dies At Age 74 - R.I.P - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammad Ali Dies At Age 74 - R.I.P (394 Views)

I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari / Muhammad Ali And Ben Murray-Bruce 1984 Throwback Photo / Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muhammad Ali Dies At Age 74 - R.I.P by IJOKOSBLOG(m): 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
Muhammad Ali has died in a Phoenix-area hospital where he was battling respiratory issues ... according to a family spokesman.

The legendary boxer and humanitarian was 74 years old. He had checked into the hospital on Thursday and reps said he was in fair condition, but on Friday his health worsened throughout the day.

http:///OZuLm1

Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At Age 74 - R.I.P by tomakint: 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
End of an era. Surely we all have our expiry dates with our creator, his time is up. Rest in Peace Cassius Clay (a.k.a Mohammed Ali) the Legend!
Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At Age 74 - R.I.P by janvier27(m): 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
The Greatest dies. He did prepare to meet his creator as he always said. You played your part so well. Rest in peace.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Nottingham Nigerian Students’ Donate Relief Materials 2 Abuja IDPs / Blasphemy: What To Know / Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries– Ex-finance Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.