Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

How My Data Disappeared, Nigerians Are Thief, Heartless And Insincere - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How My Data Disappeared, Nigerians Are Thief, Heartless And Insincere (706 Views)

Why Nigerians Are Not Allowed To Buy Smartphones On Contract. / Nobody Has Beaten My DATA USAGE In A Month Check It Out.. / My Data Usage In 30 Days. Who Can Beat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Data Disappeared, Nigerians Are Thief, Heartless And Insincere by Joel3(m): 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
hello, since I started using android I had never password my hotspot. anywhere I go I allow people to use my hotspot. sometimes I will notice an unknown device connected to my device if I still have unusable data in there I will let them.

but I bought data on 2nd of June evening. and I didn't used upto 20mb. so yesterday I went to somewhere to drink and I put on my hotspot. unknown to me someone connected to it. the only thing I could remember was that the device was off. I tried to put it on but showed low battery. I was like why it drain my battery this fast.

well I never mind. this morning when I wake up I tried to browse but it didn't browse. after several minutes I decide to check my data behold it was 0. I thought Airtel has stolen my data I was about to call Airtel when I decide to first confirmed by checking my data usage. but is showed that all the data was drain yesterday through WiFi. and that is the only place I put on the WiFi.

now I have no other option but to password my hotspot for the very first time. so sad.
Re: How My Data Disappeared, Nigerians Are Thief, Heartless And Insincere by RoyalBlak007: 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
You are a

cheerful giver grin

4 Likes

Re: How My Data Disappeared, Nigerians Are Thief, Heartless And Insincere by Project400: 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
grin
Re: How My Data Disappeared, Nigerians Are Thief, Heartless And Insincere by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hey op is that why you have to tag Nigerians thief? Why did you leave your wifi on at the first place if not for others to connect as a cheerful giver that you are? Why didn't you password your wifi if you don't want others to use your wifi? Next time be smart and never forget you are in Nigeria not Namibia

3 Likes

Re: How My Data Disappeared, Nigerians Are Thief, Heartless And Insincere by cornel994(m): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
Since u weren't compelled to open ur WiFi, y r u den complaining

1 Like

Re: How My Data Disappeared, Nigerians Are Thief, Heartless And Insincere by nobilis: 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
Don't tag Nigerians thieves because of ur carelessness.

By the way, how was d person using ur hotspot to know that it belonged to an individual. He might have assumed it belonged to the establishment.

Blame urself, bruh. Not Nigerians. Unless you're a thief too.
Re: How My Data Disappeared, Nigerians Are Thief, Heartless And Insincere by yomalex(m): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
If you ask me this is just plain stupidity

1 Like

Re: How My Data Disappeared, Nigerians Are Thief, Heartless And Insincere by 0ubenji(m): 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
Young man..u r yet to explicitly state for what reason u put on that wifi hotspot..ur story made it seem like u juz put it on for the fun of it..(Which to me labels u incorrigibly beserk)
From the last parts of ur thought-provokin story..I deduced dat u simply switched on d hotspot nd simply left ur fone idle(if u were usin it..u wud av known immediately d fone went off)...#MakaWhy?

U had berra gimme a reasonable ansa coz ur level of seeming preposterousness is mind-boggling mehn..hian !!!
Re: How My Data Disappeared, Nigerians Are Thief, Heartless And Insincere by Joel3(m): 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
0ubenji:
Young man..u r yet to explicitly state for what reason u put on that wifi hotspot..ur story made it seem like u juz put it on for the fun of it..(Which to me labels u incorrigibly beserk)
From the last parts of ur thought-provokin story..I deduced dat u simply switched on d hotspot nd simply left ur fone idle(if u were usin it..u wud av known immediately d fone went off)...#MakaWhy?

U had berra gimme a reasonable ansa coz ur level of seeming preposterousness is mind-boggling mehn..hian !!!

shut up ur mouth. I use the hotspot for my other device. I can't be doing double subscription multiple device. how would I know if the one that is idle which is the hotspot is been drain. should have ask before spilling shiit
Re: How My Data Disappeared, Nigerians Are Thief, Heartless And Insincere by 0ubenji(m): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
Joel3:

shut up ur mouth. I use the hotspot for my other device. I can't be doing double subscription multiple device. how would I know if the one that is idle which is the hotspot is been drain. should have ask before spilling shiit

Oke mkpi..I don't need to ask..next time u compose a gud story on ur steewpidty so we can all undastand the degree of ur folly...atleast u were taught essay writin nd d likes in middle school...

Ur story stil neva mk sense anyways..u put on hostpot nd left d fone idle..obvious from ur claim on not knowin wen d fone went off..if u were using an unpassworded hotspot on d oda device..once d hotspot stops workin..u shud knw...idiotic #doroboss...

Receive sense IJN
Re: How My Data Disappeared, Nigerians Are Thief, Heartless And Insincere by Moneyhatesme(m): 11:15am On Jun 05, 2016
Op just like Tiwa savage, Doro is a cheerful giver!
Re: How My Data Disappeared, Nigerians Are Thief, Heartless And Insincere by PlayerOne: 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hahaha I can relate to op post

I was at church today and my phone beeped.. Ahaa WiFi network . I glanced through.. 5 WiFi 4passworded and 1 open. I connect sharply .. Updated all my apps. Downlaoded apps while service was on..

So some people are cheerful givers like that

(1) (Reply)

Help! Cant Access My Facebook Account / Elephone P8000 Needed Or Any Other Nice With Good Specs And Battery / Whatsapp Gold: Why You Should NEVER Upgrade To The 'premium' Version Of Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.