Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP (1271 Views)

Court Orders Forfeiture Of Ikoyi Flat Where $43.4M Was Recovered / "Osinbajo Is Better Than Buhari, Take It Or Leave It" – PDP Youths / Police Invasion: Richie Etonye Clarifies Himself, Says No Money Was Found Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP by giftft(f): 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
PDP reacts to the news marking rounds on Interim report of recovered loot.They asked many questions that need answers. allerging that it is a propanganda.

http://biafrasay.com/p/321227/

Tweet:

Re: If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP by richidinho(m): 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
My exact question, its very simple, if you recover money pour them into the economy let us all feel the impact.

Not everytime "I will". " I go". "We are about to". "We are close to"

8 Likes

Re: If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP by bettercreature(m): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
richidinho:
My exact question
They dare not write down fake figures,APC can not be in power forever! the next government be it KOWA or APGA will surely ask for whereabout of all these funds,
The shameless party called PDP are just trying to save face or what do you expect from them
What i dislike most about this sluggish government is the way they are keeping money without spending it
They believe they are saving money for Nigerians but i believe they are saving money for the looters because you never know tommorow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP by SWG26: 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
Buhari cannot hear you, he has mineral disease. Speak louder!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP by greatiyk4u(m): 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
It is in the safe hands.......................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
bettercreature:
They dare not write down fake figures,APC can not be in power forever! the next government be it KOWA or APGA will surely ask for whereabout of all these funds,
The shameless party called PDP are just trying to save face or what do you expect from them
APC or PDP?
Re: If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP by bettercreature(m): 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

APC or PDP?
PDP is dead and burried! we are going for KOWA or APGA if APC refuse to perform

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
bettercreature:
PDP is dead and burried! we are going for KOWA or APGA if APC refuse to perform
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP by tsdarkside(m): 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
the only thing fee dee fee ever cared about is money...nothing else....

rubbish-people....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP by tsdarkside(m): 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
richidinho:
My exact question, very simple if you recover money pour them into the economy let us all feel the impact.

Not everytime "I will". " I go". "We are about to". "We are close to"

the money recoverd is in a special account...fee dee fee suppose to know that...
Re: If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP by kennydee05(m): 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
PDP does not know how to play opposition. They are too daft in discussing real national issue.....
Imagine asking useless question!!!
PMB should hurry and jail the looters so that PDP can be buried quickly.
Re: If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP by JaredNormak: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
I will fund the budget from recovered loots- PMD

PMD seeks loan from World Bank for Budget funding- News Agencies.

We cannot ensure effective funding of 2016 budget, as the past administration left an empty treasury- PMD

We have recovered $500 billion looted funds- PMD

Yet no infrastructural development has been initiated- The masses.

Buhari is an old filthy scam suffering from a deadly ear disease.

4 Likes

Re: If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP by kennydee05(m): 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
PDP is such a useless party...
Why should any political party encourage looting and corruption?

It is not ideal for us to be talking of looting, looters, looted and other words related to it.

PDP is global disgrace.

1 Like

Re: If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP by FagsamPHP(m): 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
k
Re: If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP by MossadAgent: 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
kennydee05:
PDP does not know how to play opposition. They are too daft in discussing real national issue.....
Imagine asking useless question!!!
PMB should hurry and jail the looters so that PDP can be buried quickly.

Sense has fled that zombie brain

It is because of people like you that Ben Bruce had to start the commonsense movement
Re: If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP by Pavarottii(m): 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Any wise and rational thinking person should know this, cos nothing actually was recovered. Cos if it is recovered, where is it?

Party built on lies and propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP by eph12(m): 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
tsdarkside:
the only thing fee dee fee ever cared about is money...nothing else....

rubbish-people....
Seems that's the only thing APC is caring about right now

1 Like

Re: If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP by kennydee05(m): 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
MossadAgent:

Sense has fled that zombie brain

It is because of people like you that Ben Bruce had to start the commonsense movement

Continue with ur life.
Re: If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP by MossadAgent: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
kennydee05:

Continue with ur life.

Continue wallowing in your ignorance pit
Re: If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP by tuniski: 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
bettercreature:
What i dislike most about this sluggish government is the way they are keeping money without spending it
They believe they are saving money for Nigerians but i believe they are saving money for the looters because you never know tommorow
They are not keeping any money They Simply Are broke without money.
Like their budget this interim report is : PADDED!!!! Only zombies believe this propaganda to cover for their one year of failure!
Re: If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP by AWONEYAN(m): 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
You come loot am again?
Re: If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP by onatisi(m): 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
This government keep putting itself in more controversies ,instead of them to shut up and work silently. Nigerians have the right to know where all these recovered monies are .
Nigerians demanded answers about how Abacha loot was spent and okonjo gave a brief explanation ,all the details are available for public record ,why should this one be different
Re: If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP by Adekagood: 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
This Yéyé People Deminated Parry. The monies were recoverd from you and you demand its were about? This is not Dr. Jonathan, aka Mr Too Gentle. You can never find thé money, you will only feel its impact in thé sociéty
Re: If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
The question the PDP asked is a question on many lips. The government should tell us more about the recovered loot.
If money was truly recovered, we need to know from whom and where the money is. The list the government released isn't comprehensive enough.
Re: If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP by Nogodye(m): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
If money was recovered,where is it? PDP does not even ashame of their pronouncement...useless party.The money is with me they should come and collect so that they can share it within themselves as usual...Idiot!
Re: If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP by Subway1011: 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
[s]
onatisi:
This government keep putting itself in more controversies ,instead of them to shut up and work silently. Nigerians have the right to know where all these recovered monies are .
Nigerians demanded answers about how Abacha loot was spent and okonjo gave a brief explanation ,all the details are available for public record ,why should this one be different
[/s]

This is not Ghana politics, face your Ghana.
Re: If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP by bender79: 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
PDP shattap!
Re: If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP by bender79: 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
onatisi:
You deserve flog o...
Re: If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP by onatisi(m): 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
bender79:
You deserve flog o...

Re: If Money Was Recovered, Where Is It?-PDP by tsdarkside(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
Adekagood:
This Yéyé People Deminated Parry. The monies were recoverd from you and you demand its were about? This is not Dr. Jonathan, aka Mr Too Gentle. You can never find thé money, you will only feel its impact in thé sociéty

we shouldnt even touch this recoverd monies a tall...this is blood-money!!!....let it in a account and block the account.................

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Tweets Saharaporters / I’m A Born-again Corruption Fighter Now, There’s No Going Back – Jibrin / I Was Shocked When An INEC Official Demanded $1m Bribe From Me – Jimoh Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.