Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of Me-husband Of Igbo Woman Killed By - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of Me-husband Of Igbo Woman Killed By (2180 Views)

Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) / Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death / A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of Me-husband Of Igbo Woman Killed By by drmingler(m): 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
There is no justification for taking a human’s life. This horrific act meted out on an innocent woman in the name of “blasphemy” is totally unacceptable.
Something needs to be done urgently by the authorities to stop this shameless trend.

The deceased was a Mrs. Bridget Patience Agbahime from Orodo town, Mbaitoli LGA in Imo State and married to Mr Mike Agbahime -a senior pastor of Deeper Life Bible Church, Brigade Quarters in Kano state. And for the records, she was beaten and stabbed to death with dangerous weapons.
Speaking exclusively with National Helm in a phone chat, Mr Mike through his associate (pastor Kem also in Kano) gave point-to-point details of what transpired on that fateful day.

In his words;

Mrs Bridget who sold plastic materials at the popular Kofar Wambai market had wanted to close her shop on Thursday June 2, 2016 by 4.30pm to go for a church programme. Her neighbour simply identified as Dauda who is a Muslim came in front of her shop to wash his hands and feet in preparation for his own prayers.

Mummy as fondly called by her church members told him to leave the front of her shop that she wants to lock the door. The man refused and told her to wait till he finishes with what he’s doing. (N.B; Mrs Bridget had been having serious problems with Dauda to the extent that their matter has been reported to the market’s association numerously).

So she persisted that he should leave her shop, instead of complying the man started raining abuses on her saying that he would deal with her in the market. After people started gathering around due to the insults and abuses, the man calmed down and left.

The woman thinking all had ended -went to meet her husband who also has a shop in the same market but different location to report as usual. Both her and her husband went to meet the landlord of her shop one Alhaji Mustapha – a prominent trader in the market which has been their advocate -to table the latest issue at hand.

While they were reporting the case to Mustapha in his shop, Dauda and his reinforced gang gathered and started chanting that the woman must die for blaspheming against prophet Mohammed. The Alhaji pleaded with them to come back in a few days time promising to settle the matter but they vehemently refused and started stoning him. The Alhaji ran for his life leaving the Mr Mike and his wife in his shop…

The woman knowing that her end had come -knelt down and started praying before she was beaten and clubbed to death by the mob right in front of her husband.

Meanwhile, Dauda and his cohorts have been arrested and are currently in Kano State police station.. While Mr Mike has left his base located at Warri road and is currently at an undisclosed hotel in the metropolis over fear of his life.

The main question now is how is it that a 74-year-old woman who had lived in Kano for over 40 years and wife to a senior pastor in Deeper Life – blaspheme against prophet Mohammed when she knows better.
http://www.naijahints.com/2016/06/04/wife-beaten-death-right-front-husband-igbo-woman-killed-muslims/

Re: My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of Me-husband Of Igbo Woman Killed By by FagsamPHP(m): 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
FTC!!!! Incase this hit FP *Sips Dongoyaro*
Re: My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of Me-husband Of Igbo Woman Killed By by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
is lam(e) breeds ani mals lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of Me-husband Of Igbo Woman Killed By by TheFreeOne: 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
What a terrible experience for an able bodied man, a father and husband.

How can a country divided against herself witness development and true unity? Violence, divisiveness, insecurity, killings all over the country has never been this glaring.

It's either we restructure this forced marriage peacefully or it eventually crumbles violently or otherwise.

No one can cheat nature and no force of arms can keep together an unjust society.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of Me-husband Of Igbo Woman Killed By by MossadAgent: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
This is the get out of jail free card Muslims use to commit heinous crimes on non Muslims.

Simply say the kafur blasphemed Allah and his prophet

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of Me-husband Of Igbo Woman Killed By by ceaz4r(m): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
FagsamPHP:
FTC!!!! Incase this hit FP *Sips Dongoyaro*

Shame on you! The life of a full grown woman, someone's mother and wife was taken , and all you could do is 'FTC'... How old are you?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of Me-husband Of Igbo Woman Killed By by vicstar(m): 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
mehn! Sun 2much, ma chill here incase we land for FP grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of Me-husband Of Igbo Woman Killed By by henrygale(m): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
Toh
Re: My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of Me-husband Of Igbo Woman Killed By by Hawx(m): 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
These people are brutes and they keep hiding under the guise that they are fighting for God. They shall surely account for that lost soul in the end.
Re: My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of Me-husband Of Igbo Woman Killed By by ceaz4r(m): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
A very sad experience!!
RIP to the dead.
Take heart, Sir. Be strong for yourself and for your kids, you're all they got now.

This is the 'one Nigeria' some people say we must be in. What was her crime now? Did she disrespect the host community? Was her offence the fact that she sold plastics? Or that she asked some person(s) who were about to soil her shop premisis with water and probably cause obstruction to potental customers in the process of performing ablution, to shift to another side? No problem. Day of reckoning is coming. Even the devil will bear us withness.

To my Igbo brothers up North, I ask you, is it not time to come home? What are you selling there that can not be sold home or in the neighboring non Igbo states that are not blood thirsty like the muslem North?

To you 'one Nigeria' Igbos, what have you to say bout this? Even the ones here on nairaland, what's your say? You are our gratest soboteurs!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of Me-husband Of Igbo Woman Killed By by Josegun(m): 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
For the first time in my life, let this country be divided. Let the animals be alone.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of Me-husband Of Igbo Woman Killed By by lollystiver(m): 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Sometimes I just ask myself why are Muslim so wicked then another thought came to my mind saying Buh some yoruba too are Muslim and day are peaceful may God help us
Re: My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of Me-husband Of Igbo Woman Killed By by XieXie: 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu they have killed your sister for no justifiable reason. Worst still the govt and law will never punish them. Send them to jail on the news and in reality they walked out of the court freemen.

Nigs you should expect a retaliation from the Igbo's soon but remember that it was the north that drew blood first.

Don't preach peace to me when you are always quick to kill my people.
Re: My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of Me-husband Of Igbo Woman Killed By by TheFreeOne: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hawx:
These people are brutes and they keep hiding under the guise that they are fighting for God. They shall surely account for that lost soul in the end.

How can there be development from a region whose major religion support 80yr old men to marry 10-13 yr children as brides because they prefer virgins whom they consider more fertile at the detriment of their health, future and development.?

The north is a cauldron of peadophiles, extremists because the Islamic religion gave express license for such.

Their leaders have failed in almost all areas that should engender development most especially stemming the 'born-throways' a.k.a almajiris population explosion hence their revels in fanatism and religious violence.

Only the brainwashed will kill others in defence of any prophet or God.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of Me-husband Of Igbo Woman Killed By by nerodenero: 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
The main question now is how is it that a 74-year-old woman who had lived in Kano for over 40 years and wife to a senior pastor in Deeper Life – blaspheme against prophet Mohammed when she knows better.
If the woman is 74, then her husband should be very old too. I pray he survives this trauma. Watching helplessly as your wife is being clubbed to death is indeed a terror to behold. No mention of the woman being beheaded in the report, was she not beheaded?

Deeperlife Church and Christians generally should pray for the Pastor to overcome this.

Rest well madam but no rest for the wicked. Dauda and his gang should be beheaded already.
Re: My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of Me-husband Of Igbo Woman Killed By by FagsamPHP(m): 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
ceaz4r:

Shame on you! The life of a full grown woman, someone's mother and wife was taken , and all you could do is 'FTC'... How old are you?

so i should now kill myself cos my condonlence will bring her back alive?? you need a brain check...
Re: My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of Me-husband Of Igbo Woman Killed By by ItzChinnex(m): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
FagsamPHP:

so i should now kill myself cos my condonlence will bring her back alive?? you need a brain check...

1. You are the One who needs Common sense which I know you can never get.
2. You are a Fool.
Re: My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of Me-husband Of Igbo Woman Killed By by FagsamPHP(m): 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
ItzChinnex:

1. You are the One who needs Common sense which I know you can never get.
2. You are a Fool.

you are the pendulum of idiocy here, why cant u just answer a simple question virtualy every sane person knws wat happened here is wrong.. Oponu ayirada ni e, afofun gbemu oshi
Re: My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of Me-husband Of Igbo Woman Killed By by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
Baba no try@all, better say you delibratly allowed them to kill her since you wanted a new white wife like Adams. Well it might intrest you to know even if iam as old as RobertMugabi NO BODY CAN KILL MY BITCH, GF, WIFE in my front. Abok! they fear me. Go ask dem. Dem go confess. Even if I say Ameddeycraze. Try me. Why on earth should i live in the north without an AK49?

(1) (Reply)

Girl Committed Suicide Because Her Boyfriend Dumped Her For Her Best Friend. Pic / Dead Body Of A Lady Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ughelli, Delta State / Movie Documentary, DIED SUDDENLY Goes VIRAL And Shocks Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.