Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends (42763 Views)

"My Body Na Ebeano!": Peter Okoye Goes Shirtless In New Photo / Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming With Jamil [PICS] / Davido's Daughter Imade Goes Swimming With Her Hot Mum, Sophie Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends by sugarbelly: 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
The hands-on dad posed with his kids and their friends at a swimming pool.. Lovely

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BGPEFGbSsKt/?taken-by=peterpsquare

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends by sugarbelly: 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends by jew3jet: 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
nice one mr p
Re: Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends by Kizmilz(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
In other news? undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends by chrisskynet(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
Very soon we gonna see Peter Okoye taking a shiiit in his toilet..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends by ezechueze(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
Life is good with LG ELECTRONICS

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends by Mamakee: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
So lovely

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends by Thelmerh(f): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
with just one post its already on front page I won't consider d ops post as a post. wat has dis front page turn into sef
Re: Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends by flightdey: 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
Naija space is live. Check out the new community at http://community.naija.space/
Re: Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends by vizkiz: 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
Below is a short drama. Titled battle between useful topic vs senseless topic on nairaland frontpage... Useful topic is the nigga in blue undecided

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends by JuanJO(m): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
and wot will peter okoye taking his kids and his entire village solve in our economy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends by pathfindermayor(m): 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
Kip enjoying man

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends by NwaNimo1(m): 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
How will this reduce the price of tomatoes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
Cute smiley
Re: Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends by tiamiyukunle69(m): 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nice

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends by BoostSpermCount: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
I think he's good with kids.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends by Piro4rl(m): 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
OK oh
Re: Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends by Joyce28(f): 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
Sweet Mr p smiley

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends by addikt(m): 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
Beef??......must it be 20 pictures ......I understand your point but complaining about posting one pic isn't the point ..have fun
Re: Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends by kevin25(m): 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mr p money is good oooo when a cup of rice is #100 and some are swimming enjoy Mr p
Re: Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
Thelmerh:
with just one post its already on front page I won't consider d ops post as a post. wat has dis front page turn into sef
na the views dey determine front page, Sis. If it has more views, then it coming on!
Re: Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends by kelymod(f): 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
Fine man
Re: Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends by henritinecy(m): 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
Waiting for wailers to ask why his kids are closer to him than the kids' friends.
Re: Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends by englishmart(m): 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
are they Buhari or Jonathan's fans?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends by Francis95(m): 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
He looks like a FOOL when he performs on stage witbout his other half Paul.......

Cute kids tho
Re: Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends by englishmart(m): 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
henritinecy:
Waiting for wailers to ask why his kids are closer to him than the kids' friends.
if na you, you go leave river wey near your house go dey fetch from river wey dey Togo?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends by buoye1(m): 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
I Love this guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends by richidinho(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
Me too went swimming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends by omonla555: 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
NwaNimo1:
How will this reduce the price of tomatoes?

Idiot, do you want tomatoes to be N100 when idiots like you cannot farm? You aren't seeing anything until all of you go farming.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Naomi Peller, Shina Peller's Daughter / Cossy Orjiakor Opens Sex Shop / "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.