Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army (15608 Views)

Boko Haram Planning To Kidnap Expatriates, Warn US, UK / Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) / Breaking News; Book Haram Launches Radio Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army by dre11(m): 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
Fidelis Soriwei, Abuja

The Defence Headquarters has raised the alarm that members of the Boko Haram sect were planning a large scale bombing during the Ramadan festival.

The Acting Director Defence Information, Brig. Gen. Rabe Abubakar, said in an electronic mail on Saturday that the insurgents had a plan to carry out massive bomb attacks during early morning and evening prayers during Ramadan.

Abubakar urged religious organisations to take necessary security precautions during the period.

He also called on the members of the public to be on the watch out for strange objects and report all suspicious movements to security operatives for prompt action.

He said, “Information available to this Headquarters indicated plans by terrorists to use the Ramadan period which usually attracts gathering of large number of persons during morning and evening worships and prayers to carry out large scale bombings.

“Against this background, the Defence Headquarters wishes to once again advice the general public to be watchful of strange persons and objects in their localities particularly, around places of worship and to promptly report same to security agencies.

“It is further to advice that adequate security and surveillance be evolved by respective places of worship to forestall any unwholesome acts by some unscrupulous elements.

“The DHQ wishes to reassure law abiding citizens to go about their normal businesses while efforts are being made to eliminate the remnants of the terrorists from their hideouts as well as addressing other security challenges in the country.”

http://www.punchng.com/book-haram-planning-large-scale-bombing-ramadan/
Re: Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army by tayebest(m): 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
Stoopid coward Boko Haram cry

Another reason why this people are not Muslim! angry angry

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army by dotG(m): 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
b
Re: Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army by madridguy(m): 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
I wish the Northern Elites has been preaching the truth version of Islam to their people from the beginning we wouldn't found ourselves in this mess. Islam is not about violence, not about ignorance but Knowledge. You cannot be breeding Almajiri for decades and expect peace in such society, able men and boys are roaming aimlessly in the street and you forget idle hand is devil tools.

Allahumo Nojini Moha Nojina. Ameen.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army by fayisode(m): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
....pls let us pray for our dear nation during this ramadan period. We seriously need prayer may God help us. May God protect us from this lying government of ours saying that they have tacticaly defeated boko haram

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army by dotG(m): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
The one we defeated or what?...Has someone been telling lies?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army by PassingShot(m): 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Good early warning there.
Re: Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army by PassingShot(m): 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
dotG:
The one we defeated or what?...Has someone been telling lies?
How old are you?

You need to get off social media as it's very obvious you still have a long way to go in understanding how things work. Even to understand simple grammar is difficult for you.

Think twice before you reply so you don't get yourself banned. Four persons already serving term courtesy of me.
DonCortino:

I just dey look you!
cekhoe:
wow!,that must be quite an accomplishment that people get banned because of you, clap for yourself
kernel501:

Stop threatening people on social media over ban. He's right to ask you if... it was the Boko Haram that's been technically defected or another one, is just a simple question. Just a YES/ NO will do him, thanks.
MadamExcellency:

After abusing and insulting this innocent guy for his inquisitiveness, you went ahead threatening him with a ban?

Is like una sponsors have paid some people to control proceedings and flow of debate on Nairaland.

Bravo, it is well
Woke up to more than 13 mentions just for cautioning someone to watch his tongue? Wonderful!

Guys, understand that this place is not a congregation of motor park touts. A lot of insults are traded here for no reason and it's not a good sign of proper upbringing.

The rules are clear and are applied irrespective of who is involved. It's same measure for everyone.

I just returned from a ban for replying in kind to an insult, only to start hearing words such as fo*l, idiot, silly etc just for disagreeing with views. So, the post that's giving you guys sleepless time was not meant as a threat but a caution.

NL is not and should not be a gathering of touts and I wont hesitate to report abusive posts to the mods as many time as possible. Again, it's not a threat but a reminder/caution.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army by Nsonso: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
Which of the bokoharam? Somebody shld help me pls.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army by ijustdey: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
I guess the army is just trying to create awareness on what this people are capable of doing in the extreme cases since they have been technically defeated.

so, I hope people observing their prayers are taking note
Re: Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army by mbaboy(m): 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
Technically defeated by Buhari and Lai Mohammed
Nsonso:
Which of the bokoharam? Somebody shld help me pls.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army by dotG(m): 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
PassingShot:

How old are you?

You need to get off social media as it's very obvious you still have a long way to go in understanding how things work. Even to understand simple grammar is difficult for you.

Think twice before you reply so you don't get yourself banned. Four persons already serving term courtesy of me.
Oga keep your bitterness to yourself...ok

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army by PassingShot(m): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
dotG:

Oga keep your bitterness to yourself...ok
Bitterness on top wetin? cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army by Splinz(m): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
Which of the boko haram, the same one that has been annihilated? Oh! It was "technically" defeated. SMH

18 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army by Seahawk: 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
madridguy:
I wish the Northern Elites has been preaching the truth version of Islam to their people from the beginning we wouldn't found ourselves in this mess. Islam is not about violence, not about ignorance but Knowledge. You cannot be breeding Almajiri for decades and expect peace in such society, able men and boys are roaming aimlessly in the street and you forget idle hand is devil tools.

that's the Nigerian version.

Since I was born all I've seen them practice is violence.

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army by Joel3(m): 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
the Nigeria FG only got her weapons from the sells of Niger Delta OIL. and it will not happened anymore. currently the FG is weaken day by day due to short supply of Niger Delta OIl. so what this meas is that the FG can no longer fund the war against NDA. this is a preplanned revolution to unleash on the FG if the FG take this matter to a war battlefield.

no country will supply FG arms because no more oil money. and boko haram will be stronger and Iran will sponsor the shitty against the sunni.

5 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army by PassingShot(m): 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
[s]
Seahawk:

Report me for ban Na. What are you waiting for?

Isn't that what give you joy and fulfillment. cheesy
[/s]
Re: Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army by PassingShot(m): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
Joel3:
the Nigeria FG only got her weapons from the sells of Niger Delta OIL. and it will not happened anymore. currently the FG is weaken day by day due to short supply of Niger Delta OIl. so what this meas is that the FG can no longer fund the war against NDA. this is a preplanned revolution to unleash on the FG if the FG take this matter to a war battlefield.

no country will supply FG arms because no more oil money. and boko haram will be stronger and Iran will sponsor the shitty against the sunni.

wink cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army by hucienda: 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
Dis people no dey ever finish??

Lord have mercy.
Re: Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army by nwakibie3(m): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
I thought lai muhmd said boko haram has been technically defeated.
Re: Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army by MARKone(m): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
These Boko Haram people, they no finish?!! With the way our military is killing them [size=5pt]on paper[/size], they should have fossiled just like the Dinosaurs by now.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army by adebowales: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
and this people claim to be Muslims! Nigerians wake uppppp
Re: Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
These demon possessed blood suckers won't rest abi..... God pass them
Re: Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army by Fedayeen02: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
Bh will lose out
Re: Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army by SmileXtraone: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army by Fedayeen02: 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
madridguy:

best comment from you after Ben Carson brain surgery

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army by englishmart(m): 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
go ahead

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Bad Leadership Holding Nigeria Down, Not 1999 Constitution / Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly / Provide Pre-paid Meters To Nigerians Now, FG Orders Discos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.