Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 (4074 Views)

Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest / N-POWER LAGOS Alimosho LGA. Meeting Point / FG And C-STEMP To Train 370,000 Artisans In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 by IhAvEaJoB01: 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
Today I have waited for 6hrs to meet the manager of a brothel just to work as a waiter for 20k monthly. 11am till now 5:46pm

What kind of life is this?

Petroleum/Gas Engineering graduate from Niger Delta.

God, what have I done wrong?

Why is my life wrought with trials and hardship Despite my humility, uprightness.

I give up.

2 Likes

Re: Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 by joy199(f): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
Don't give up, trust God you will have a great one to share to the world , keep praying and have faith. Big hug to you.

5 Likes

Re: Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 by IhAvEaJoB01: 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
joy199:
Don't give up, trust God you will have a great one to share to the world , keep praying and have faith. Big hug to you.

Thanks Joy199. God bless you.

I'm completely broken though. I'm 30. I don't know what I'll eat tonight or tomorrow cos of no money. Living life on the edge like this is terrible. I feel like throwing up. I'm broken
Re: Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 by IhAvEaJoB01: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
I've had only one trouser its going to 2 years. And its the trouser I'm wearing.

And these prostitutes looking at me with scorn. I feel like killing someone here. I'm so broken.

And I'll serve these people drinks if I get this job??

And Mobil is in my state??

Where did I go wrong really Why me??

I'm the most enthusiastic and positive person on earth but today I give up. IT'LL END TODAY.
Re: Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 by Billw(m): 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
Dont loose hope...Always thank God for whatever you have...trust me every situation could always be worse...and remember that it takes a single minute ones life to change for the better....when there is life there's hope...chin up

1 Like

Re: Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Your story is quite moving. Went through your previous post and I have an idea of what you are talking about. What can I say? I am greatly disturbed by your distress but please be strong. Hold on. Here is why: https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/g201404/go-on-living-why/
Re: Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 by Egohunter: 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
IhAvEaJoB01:
Today I have waited for 6hrs to meet the manager of a brothel just to work as a waiter for 20k monthly. 11am till now 5:46pm

What kind of life is this?

Petroleum/Gas Engineering graduate from Niger Delta.

God, what have I done wrong?

Why is my life wrought with trials and hardship Despite my humility, uprightness.

I give up.
bro , na this one u de call lowest point?? if you're a nightcrawler(like me ),i will like you to go to any bridge in your area and observe wat happens der at night. At ds stage they will insult and use you but as long as ur brain is still intact.. it can only get better

1 Like

Re: Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
Just rem ur case is better than someone out there and that person is still struggling and not thinking of giving up

3 Likes

Re: Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 by IhAvEaJoB01: 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
Billw:
Dont loose hope...Always thank God for whatever you have...trust me every situation could always be worse...and remember that it takes a single minute ones life to change for the better....when there is life there's hope...chin up

Thank you God bless you
Re: Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 by IhAvEaJoB01: 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
Egohunter:
bro , na this one u de call lowest point?? if you're a nightcrawler(like me ),i will like you to go to any bridge in your area and observe wat happens der at night. At ds stage they will insult and use you but as long as ur brain is still intact.. it can only get better

Thank you, God bless you bro
Re: Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 by IhAvEaJoB01: 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
Egohunter:

Thank you, God bless you bro.

Its not my lowest point. But you learn to forget the low points in life and hope for better. But when the "better" doesn't come? Bro, I got into school in 2005 ....the life is just struggle after struggle after struggle.

My head so heavy men. Thanks for your time tho. Thanks.
Re: Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 by IhAvEaJoB01: 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
I'm leaving this place. Maybe Ill come tomorrow. I've tried. I don't know. My head is so heavy. Cobwebs. Im just tired. I'm just tired.

This shoe I'm wearing has walked round transAmadi, GRA in port Harcourt.

I have come with this shoe round yaba, vi, lekki, Surulere, etc...in this Lagos I don't even know well.

People saying learn a skill. I already have sooooooo many skills. No food to eat. I'm owing yam seller outside my house. Owing pure water woman. Owing everybody. They see me, call me nice boy, nice boy, nice boy, ....all my life where has niceness taken me to? No where. Nice in church, singing in church since 1999. Bleep this life men. They only love you when they want you.

I need God right now. I need sleep. Deep sleep.

Thanks in advance for your comments but you really don't have to comment. Just read and thank God for your life. I'll be fine people.

1 Like

Re: Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 by AishaBender: 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
IhAvEaJoB01:
I'm leaving this place. Maybe Ill come tomorrow. I've tried. I don't know. My head is so heavy. Cobwebs. Im just tired. I'm just tired.

I have come with this shoe round yaba, vi, lekki, Surulere, etc...in this Lagos I don't even know well.

People saying learn a skill. I already have sooooooo many skills. No food to eat. I'm owing yam seller outside my house. Owing pure water woman. Owing everybody. They see me, call me nice boy, nice boy, nice boy, ....all my life where has niceness taken me to? No where. Nice in church, singing in church since 1999. Bleep this life men. They only love you when they want you.

Thanks in advance for your comments but you really don't have to comment. Just read and thank God for your life. I'll be fine people.

My dear..pls don't say that or give up..I can't say I know wot u r feeling..BT there is hope...y not try other places like the good hotels in lag, they r always recruiting
N wot of the place u come from..don't u av people who can help get a job there??
Would like to help
U can WhatsApp this guy 08134657689 n tell him abt urself..I don't know him BT he could be of help

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 by joy199(f): 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
I understand how you feel , Sorry about that , in as much as you are alive there is hope. Do you stay in port harcourt.
Re: Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 by jessysparkles(f): 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
IhAvEaJoB01:

I really don't v much 2 say buh will say wt came into my mind." there is light at the end of the tunnel just have faith". Don't give up
Re: Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 by IhAvEaJoB01: 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
AishaBender:

My dear..pls don't say that or give up..I can't say I know wot u r feeling..BT there is hope...y not try other places like the good hotels in lag, they r always recruiting
N wot of the place u come from..don't u av people who can help get a job there??
Would like to help
U can WhatsApp this guy 08134657689 n tell him abt urself..I don't know him BT he could be of help

The sad thing is I don't have people who can help with a job or better still, people who are willing to help!!! For years its been "come today, come tomorrow". Mobil, LNG, Total, AkwaIbom state govt., River state govt., ... I know people here. Today its "bring company profile", tomorrow its " just relax, something is coming up, I'll keep you posted, just go and do professional courses" and I'm saying "Hello I can't feed!!!!" ...... The next time you see them they ask you "How is school? .....forgetting that the last time they saw you, you had finished NYSC.

A long time ago, I learnt not to put my hope on people.

I will contact the number you sent me.
Thank you. God bless you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 by IhAvEaJoB01: 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
jessysparkles:

I really don't v much 2 say buh will say wt came into my mind." there is light at the end of the tunnel just have faith". Don't give up

Just a little flicker. A little spark of this light will go a long way in sustaining hope and strengthening my faith.

Thank you Jessy. God bless you
Re: Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 by IhAvEaJoB01: 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
joy199:
I understand how you feel , Sorry about that , in as much as you are alive there is hope. Do you stay in port harcourt.

Thank you.
Yes Port Harcourt, Rumuigbo.

I'm in Lagos at the moment. Surulere.
Re: Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 by joy199(f): 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
IhAvEaJoB01:

Thank you.
Yes Port Harcourt, Rumuigbo.

I'm in Lagos at the moment. Surulere.
Oh aiit, thought you're around.

1 Like

Re: Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 by IhAvEaJoB01: 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
joy199:

Oh aiit, thought you're around.

Ok. Thanks sister.
Re: Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 by egopersonified(f): 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
op you really don't know what you have got. Some are still praying to get admission. if this is your lowest point, then it can only get better. your challenge is an advantage when you embrace it and go with the flow. when you fight it, it becomes a disadvantage. just be thankful for the little you think you have and expect better days. congratulations in advance.
Re: Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 by Saraha1(f): 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
My brother in every situation just be thankful.
Everyone has one or two story to tell.
If I begin they talk my own eh?

Honestly is not easy but let keep believing in God that one day all shall be well.

That has being my motivation.
Re: Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 by jessysparkles(f): 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
IhAvEaJoB01:

Just a little flicker. A little spark of this light will go a long way in sustaining hope and strengthening my faith.

Thank you Jessy. God bless you

It is well don't discourage yourself kip fighting hard. Nothing good comes easy

1 Like

Re: Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 by IhAvEaJoB01: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
Saraha1:
My brother in every situatin just be thankful.
Every oone has one oor two story too tell.
If begin t talk my own eh?

Honestly is not easy but let keep believing in God that one day all shall be well.

That has being my motivation.

Thank you very much
Re: Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 by IhAvEaJoB01: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
egopersonified:
op you really don't know what you have got. Some are still praying to get admission. if this is your lowest point, then it can only get better. your challenge is an advantage when you embrace it and go with the flow. when you fight it, it becomes a disadvantage. just be thankful for the little you think you have and expect better days. congratulations in advance.

Thank you
Re: Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 by AishaBender: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
IhAvEaJoB01:

The sad thing is I don't have people who can help with a job or better still, people who are willing to help!!! For years its been "come today, come tomorrow". Mobil, LNG, Total, AkwaIbom state govt., River state govt., ... I know people here. Today its "bring company profile", tomorrow its " just relax, something is coming up, I'll keep you posted, just go and do professional courses" and I'm saying "Hello I can't feed!!!!" ...... The next time you see them they ask you "How is school? .....forgetting that the last time they saw you, you had finished NYSC.

A long time ago, I learnt not to put my hope on people.

I will contact the number you sent me.
Thank you. God bless you abundantly.

Sorry abt all that
Try to submit ur CV at hotels around u
Would av really loved to help even if its with little cash BT am a job seeker too
All is well
Re: Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
I'm the most positive and cheerful person I know!

But reading the OP's post, I must say I know what it feels.

I may not have been to my "lowest" point, I just must sure concur I've been this close. It is not easy.

Everything just seems so hard!

I wish I had a job for you bro. I wish I had a job for thousands of jobless youths with valid claims. I just don't. As at now I can barely help myself.

I hope we all one day get to that top that look so high and untouchable.

Winners they say never quit. You can't quit, not now. Just keep doing the good things you do. And surely you'll come back and say it was a "crazy" journey. A journey only the brave survives.

1 Like

Re: Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
Bro life ain't easy and if you are lucky to be in Nigeria, you have to struggle 10 times as hard. Dropped my NYSC garb almost a year ago and began the job hunt. Got frustrated most times and scammed many more times. But I didn't give up and till today, while I wait for the big break, I am still surviving. I pay my own rent and other expenses and save a little for the future.

Don't think all this was possible because of one office job o. No no. I work under the sun and even in the rain (remember that line in NYSC anthem) but majority of income comes from FREELANCING.

Since you have lot's of skills then maybe you should consider selling them as services on platforms like Fiverr, Upwork and Freelancer. I use one of the three above and I didn't regret my decision. You too can make it through FREELANCING.

I don't advice you to take up any job that will make you work from 7am till 7pm. You will only end up enslaving yourself, especially if the pay can't cover your basic expenses in a month. If you can teach then good. Get a teaching job and combine it with freelancing and you will smile again.

Sorry if my epistle is too long. Just wanted to share my experience with you so you can learn one or two things.

P.S
You need a laptop, an android phone, access to internet and electricity for at least 8-12 hours in a day to start your freelance journey. If you are smart, you can make do without the laptop for the maintine and use just your android (5 inch screen preferably).

5 Likes

Re: Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 by Kelvinblaize(m): 12:01am On Jun 05, 2016
MARTINS301
Since you have
lot's of skills then maybe you should consider selling them as services on platforms like Fiverr, Upwork and Freelancer. I use one of the three above and I didn't regret my decision. You too can make it through FREELANCING.

I don't advice you to take up any job that will make you work from 7am till 7pm. You will only end up enslaving yourself, especially if the pay can't cover your basic expenses in a month. If you can teach then good. Get a teaching job and combine it with freelancing and you will smile again.

Sorry if my epistle is too long. Just wanted to share my experience with you so you can learn one or two things.

P.S
You need a laptop, an android phone, access to internet and electricity for at least 8-12 hours in a day to start your freelance journey. If you are smart, you can make do without the laptop for the maintine and use just your android (5 inch screen preferably)....Bro pls am very much interested in this but I really don't have a good knowledge in it. I stay in delta
Re: Lowest Point In My Life In 2016 by cletz991(m): 1:36am On Jun 05, 2016
Kelvinblaize:
MARTINS301
Since you have
lot's of skills then maybe you should consider selling them as services on platforms like Fiverr, Upwork and Freelancer. I use one of the three above and I didn't regret my decision. You too can make it through FREELANCING.

P.S
You need a laptop, an android phone, access to internet and electricity for at least 8-12 hours in a day to start your freelance journey. If you are smart, you can make do without the laptop for the maintine and use just your android (5 inch screen preferably)....Bro pls am very much interested in this but I really don't have a good knowledge in it. I stay in delta
am interested too

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Got Two Jobs(taking Both)praise God! / Graduate Recruitment At Capitalplus Group / Its Real, Make $10 Daily For Just 2 Minutes: Its Works For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.