Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Discrepancy Between Nafdac Expiry Date And Product Expiry Date - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Discrepancy Between Nafdac Expiry Date And Product Expiry Date (1394 Views)

NAFDAC Shuts Down Krispy Kreme Doughnuts For Using Expired Raw Materials / Man Suffers Severe Burns After Using Aftershave With Manipulated Expiry / Man Who Produces Fake Peak Milk In Calabar Arrested By NAFDAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discrepancy Between Nafdac Expiry Date And Product Expiry Date by Kendricklamar(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
Goodevening Nairalanders,
I got a bit all confused today as I was about taking a Malaria drug(Amalar) bought for me by me girlfriend.I checked the expiry date on the Pack it says April 2018.Then after opening the drug and before taking I saw the short message code to determine if the drug is genuine or not,So I decided to try it out for the first time.After I scratchd d silver coating and send the hidden number to the short code,i received an instant message telling me that the drug was Genuine but was to be expired on the 30,April 2016.I was confused on whether to take the drug or not but later took it..Please for people that has had similar experience,what is your take on this and what is your advise on this incase of future occurrences...

Re: Discrepancy Between Nafdac Expiry Date And Product Expiry Date by sunny442: 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
Its code error, d coy (elbe pharma) will rectify it with goldkeys the service provider, just lay ur complain to the Vendor(I.e the pharmacy store u bought it from. Main while get ur malaria treated.

(1) (Reply)

How To Boost Your Child’s Immune System / Stop Hair Breakage And Grow Your Beards With This Hair Combo. / Healthy Life For You And Your Family, Choose TRE-EN-EN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.