Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Written For The Nigerian Soldiers Who Fell In The Fight Against Boko Haram - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Written For The Nigerian Soldiers Who Fell In The Fight Against Boko Haram (395 Views)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke / Written For The Nigerian Soldiers Who Fell In The Fight Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Written For The Nigerian Soldiers Who Fell In The Fight Against Boko Haram by kubelan(m): 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
A HOME IN MY HEART

We kept up together but you stopped........
We bleed all the time but we heal
We create an altar of forgiveness
Side by side we fought together
Through the storm we held on tight
To show the strength, we made a journey of promises to seal the love
But now you have to go

I’ll try but I can’t stop you
I’ll weep but that won’t bring you back
I’ll call out but am sure you’ll be far gone
If you can hear me I’ll sing this song always
I’ll say this line to keep you refurbished in my heart
Cos the candle will never die
In my heart you have a home
In my life you played the part
The part that keeps me alive
Be of good cheer
It’s hard to say good bye
Go gentle into the long night my hero go gentle
Here… a Home for you in my heart were you’ll live forever

(1) (Reply)

(austin's Rhetoric) Poetry Of The Sacred / Let's See How Well You Write!!! / Whatsapp Micro-bloggers Wanted (freelance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.