Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Why Did The Muslims Kill The Christian Woman In Kano? Here Is Why - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did The Muslims Kill The Christian Woman In Kano? Here Is Why (1486 Views)

Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF / David Wood Explains Why Muslims Kill Fellow Muslims (VIDEO) / When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did The Muslims Kill The Christian Woman In Kano? Here Is Why by Ifeann(f): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2016

Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which

hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from

among the
People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------

The only crime the Christian southern Nigerian woman committed was asking the Muslims not to

wash their body in front of her store.
The cowards replied by accusing her of blasphemy , lynching and then beheading her.
For how long will this continue?

Believing Muslims are a disease in any sane society.

The Quran supports this type of behavior

Quran 2:216
"Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is

good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not"

The mindset of a muslim is aggressive; it’s always US versus THEM

The Quran tells Muslims to:
- kill unbelievers wherever they find them (Q. 2:191 )
- murder them and treat them harshly (Q. 9:123 ),
- fight them, (Q. 8:65 ), until no other
religion than Islam is left (Q. 2:193 )
- humiliate them and impose on them a
penalty tax if they are Christians or Jews,
(Q. 9:29 )
- slay them if they are Pagans (Q. 9:5 ),
crucify, or cut off their hands and feet,
- expel them from the land in disgrace.
And as if this were not enough, “they shall have a great punishment in world hereafter” (Q. 5:34),
- not befriend their own fathers or brothers if they are not believers (Q. 9:23 ), (Q. 3:28 ),
- kill their own family in the battles of Badr and Uhud and asks Muslims to “strive against the

unbelievers with great endeavor” (Q. 25:52 ),
- be stern with them because they belong to hell (Q. 66:9 ).

Let’s get this straight, these Muslims killed a woman because of the examples set by a dead pedophile who;

advocated for sex slavery Qur'an (4:24) - "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Allah even permitted Muhammad and his men to have sex with married slaves, such as those captured in battle.

spent his days killing Christians, Jews, pagans, raiding caravans

Had sex with a baby aisha, when he already had several wives and sex slaves in his harem (Sahih al-Bukhari 5158—Narrated Urwa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Beheaded 900 Jews in one day,

approved of the assassination of people who criticized him,

approved of domestic violence against women, taught polygamy (Christians call it legalized adultery),

taught nikah mutah aka temporary marriage (today it is known as prostitution)

taught women are half as intelligent than men yet it was a woman(his first wife) that convinced him he was a prophet,

thought he was demon possessed and recited a ton of evil,

promoted slavery and even approved of breeding and sex with slaves ,

encouraged the rape of married war captives, (sahih muslim 8:29: “it is permissible to have sexual intercourse with a captive woman after she is purified (of menses or delivery) in case she has a husband, her marriage is abrogated after she becomes captive.”)

lusted, married and slept with his son's ex wife after he divorced her because of him(Muhammad ),

NOW DO YOU SEE WHY THESE MUSLIMS KILLED THIS WOMAN, WHEN YOU TAKE A FRAUD SERIOUSLY YOU END UP DOING CRAZY THINGS

Muhammad was a fraud who plagiarized the parts of the scripture and drew certain teachings from Catholic doctrines which he blended several apocryphal books amongst which are;
1. the Infancy gospel of Thomas : this is where muhammed got his stories about the childhood of "isa"
2. the life of Adam and eve: this is where he got the alternate creation story.
3. the gospel of James/the protovangelion of James: the purported biography of Mary which Muhammad plagiarized.
4. the Gnostic apocalypse of peter: the alleged body double crucifixion which muslims love to appeal to, also plagiarized by muhammed.
Caveat: These books were fallacious and dubious books which were produced centuries after the events of the new testament and where relatively popular during Muhammad 's time. The church rejected them 2 centuries before, warning Christians that the books were ungenuine but muhammed embraced them.

However it was read amongst some Christian sects especially the gnostics. Muhammad embraced the books and plagiarized them to form the Quran even the gospel of James/the protovangelion of James(the purported biography of Mary) formed a significant portion of the quran.

Those who knew he was a fraud were quick to accuse him
"This is nothing but a lie which he has forged, and other have helped him do it...Tales of the ancients (fairy tales), which he has caused to be written; and they are dictated before him morning and evening."
(Surah 25:4-5)"
Muhammad "copy and paste" was legendary.
muhammed mixed so much of these books up that he was accused of being mad(as recorded in the quran).

Surah 15, verse 6:
*{And they [the Arab pagans] say, ‘O you to whom the Reminder has been revealed! You are most surely insane!’

I leave Christians with this verse;
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Ephesians 6:12

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did The Muslims Kill The Christian Woman In Kano? Here Is Why by Ifeann(f): 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
How can any sensible person remain unmoved when he or she finds the Quran saying: “strike off the heads of the unbelievers” then after a “wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives” (Q. 47:4 ).

A "deity" that claims it is the best of deceivers.

—And they (the unbelievers) planned to deceive, and Allah planned to deceive (the unbelievers), and Allah is the best of deceivers.
Qur'an 3:54
—Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish.
Qur'an 7:99
—And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.
Qur'an 8:30

what examples did Mohammed set; lets see-

Muhammad had said to his followers “Whoever curses a
prophet kill him,” (Tabarani, Daraqutni) and there are
many examples of people during his time who were guilty of
blaspheming Islam and its Prophet. Most of these people were
assassinated with Muhammad's blessing, and no punishment
or compensation was imposed on the murderer.

other Examples of those who died because they criticized muhammad;
'Abdullah bin Ubai (bin Salul) - Muhammad asked his
followers to kill this man for making "evil" statements
about Muhammad's family.

Abu `Afak - Muhammad asked his followers to kill this
man for making negative remarks about Muhammad and
Islam.

Ka’b bin Ashraf - Muhammad asked his followers to kill
this man for writing inflammatory poetry about
Muhammad and Muslim women.
Asma Bint Marwan - Muhammad asked his followers to kill
this woman for composing inflammatory poetry about Islam
and Muslims.

Blind Man's Slave-Mother - When Muhammad learned that
one of his followers had stabbed and killed his slave (other
sources refer to her as a freed concubine: Umm walad ) for
making derogatory remarks about Muhammad, he declared
that " no retaliation is payable for her blood. "
Re: Why Did The Muslims Kill The Christian Woman In Kano? Here Is Why by eleko1: 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
Bastards angry angry angry It shall not be well with those lunatics that beheaded the woman angry
Re: Why Did The Muslims Kill The Christian Woman In Kano? Here Is Why by Justycxx(m): 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
nawa o
Re: Why Did The Muslims Kill The Christian Woman In Kano? Here Is Why by DesChyko: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
I don't think it's all Islamic followers that believe such. I had this conversation with a Muslim cleric four days ago and with bitterness, he let me understand how some brethrens misinterprete the Quran, forgetting the difference between that time and now. He gave a lot of instances, including these killings, stating clearly that Muhammed is a messenger of peace, hence any defaulter is not following his teaching. He's a Yoruba muslim though.
Re: Why Did The Muslims Kill The Christian Woman In Kano? Here Is Why by annunaki2(m): 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
Following smiley
Re: Why Did The Muslims Kill The Christian Woman In Kano? Here Is Why by annunaki2(m): 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
DesChyko:
I don't think it's all Islamic followers that believe such. I had this conversation with a Muslim cleric four days ago and with bitterness, he let me understand how some brethrens misinterprete the Quran, forgetting the difference between that time and now. He gave a lot of instances, including these killings, stating clearly that Muhammed is a messenger of peace, hence any defaulter is not following his teaching. He's a Yoruba muslim though.

I can assure you that your muslim cleric is a notorious liar. Mohammed was not a messenger of peace but he was a notorious terrorist and all violent muslims are merely following the foot steps of mohammed.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did The Muslims Kill The Christian Woman In Kano? Here Is Why by ZORO47(m): 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
I once watched a lady on tv who was an ex-Muslim, and she was interviewed over killings by the muslims. She simply said that Muslim folks who kill people in the name of Allah are not trying to be bad people. On the contrary, they were simply trying to be good Muslims and adhere to the teachings of the quran. Those who don't kill for the sake of Allah are regarded as weaklings in the Muslim faith. its quite sad that religion which is supposded to help men see, ends up blinding them

6 Likes

Re: Why Did The Muslims Kill The Christian Woman In Kano? Here Is Why by malvisguy212: 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
DesChyko:
the quran clearly say "strick off the head of those who disbelief" the christian woman who was beheaded, is she a muslim ? No, she is a christian, the muslims sees her as a disbeliever , so according to this quranic verse, she is suppose to be kill by beheading.
Re: Why Did The Muslims Kill The Christian Woman In Kano? Here Is Why by DesChyko: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
annunaki2:

I can assure you that your muslim cleric is a notorious liar. Mohammed was not a messenger of peace but he was a notorious terrorist and all violent muslims are merely following the foot steps of mohammed.

I can assure you that you can't convince me. You are not a muslim and you are not in position to be a better judge of my colleague's character than I am.

Note that this discussion arose while we were talking about people who'll rather occupy their time with frivolities than get busy in positive ways.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did The Muslims Kill The Christian Woman In Kano? Here Is Why by malvisguy212: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ifeann:

How can any sensible person remain unmoved when he or she finds the Quran saying: “strike off the heads of the unbelievers” then after a “wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives” (Q. 47:4 ).

A "deity" that claims it is the best of deceivers.

—And they (the unbelievers) planned to deceive, and Allah planned to deceive (the unbelievers), and Allah is the best of deceivers.
Qur'an 3:54
—Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish.
Qur'an 7:99
—And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.
Qur'an 8:30

what examples did Mohammed set; lets see-

Muhammad had said to his followers “Whoever curses a
prophet kill him,” (Tabarani, Daraqutni) and there are
many examples of people during his time who were guilty of
blaspheming Islam and its Prophet. Most of these people were
assassinated with Muhammad's blessing, and no punishment
or compensation was imposed on the murderer.

other Examples of those who died because they criticized muhammad;
'Abdullah bin Ubai (bin Salul) - Muhammad asked his
followers to kill this man for making "evil" statements
about Muhammad's family.

Abu `Afak - Muhammad asked his followers to kill this
man for making negative remarks about Muhammad and
Islam.

Ka’b bin Ashraf - Muhammad asked his followers to kill
this man for writing inflammatory poetry about
Muhammad and Muslim women.
Asma Bint Marwan - Muhammad asked his followers to kill
this woman for composing inflammatory poetry about Islam
and Muslims.

Blind Man's Slave-Mother - When Muhammad learned that
one of his followers had stabbed and killed his slave (other
sources refer to her as a freed concubine: Umm walad ) for
making derogatory remarks about Muhammad, he declared
that " no retaliation is payable for her blood. "
weldon. Long time.
Re: Why Did The Muslims Kill The Christian Woman In Kano? Here Is Why by DesChyko: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
malvisguy212:
the quran clearly say "strick off the head of those who disbelief" the christian woman who was beheaded, is she a muslim ? No, she is a christian, the muslims sees her as a disbeliever , so according to this quranic verse, she is suppose to be kill by beheading.

I can't defend or interprete the Quran as I'm not learned in it. However, I tend to tolerate others and this is one of the articles I happened upon in relation to this Muhammad's being a war monger accusations

www.muhammadfactcheck.org/?muhammad=prophet-muhammad-taught-terrorism-and-jihad-to-conquer-the-world-for-islam
Re: Why Did The Muslims Kill The Christian Woman In Kano? Here Is Why by annunaki2(m): 7:39am On Jun 05, 2016
DesChyko:

I can assure you that you can't convince me. You are not a muslim and you are not in position to be a better judge of my colleague's character than I am.

Note that this discussion arose while we were talking about people who'll rather occupy their time with frivolities than get busy in positive ways.

I don't need to convince you as all the evidence is in your quoran, sahih hadiths and the sunnah of mohammed. Anyway I am happy you don't believe in the teachings of the quoran otherwise you will also be a terrorist. smiley
Re: Why Did The Muslims Kill The Christian Woman In Kano? Here Is Why by Ifeann(f): 7:53am On Jun 05, 2016
DesChyko:

yorubas in general are very peace loving..a yoruba muslim understands the quran very differently from a northern muslim
Re: Why Did The Muslims Kill The Christian Woman In Kano? Here Is Why by annunaki2(m): 8:01am On Jun 05, 2016
Ifeann:

yorubas in general are very peace loving..a yoruba muslim understands the quran very differently from a northern muslim

It's not that they understand it differently, they just choose to ignore a lot of evil teachings in the quoran and that is why their northern counterparts regard them as inferior muslims.

1 Like

Re: Why Did The Muslims Kill The Christian Woman In Kano? Here Is Why by Ifeann(f): 8:33am On Jun 05, 2016
malvisguy212:
weldon. Long time.

hello buddy, wishing u and annunaki2 a peaceful sunday

1 Like

Re: Why Did The Muslims Kill The Christian Woman In Kano? Here Is Why by Einl(m): 10:06am On Jun 05, 2016
DesChyko:

hahahahahahahahahah. See how you emphasized "He's a Yoruba muslim though"
Re: Why Did The Muslims Kill The Christian Woman In Kano? Here Is Why by DesChyko: 10:08am On Jun 05, 2016
Einl:

hahahahahahahahahah. See how you emphasized "He's a Yoruba muslim though"
I had to. Most violence come from the North.
Re: Why Did The Muslims Kill The Christian Woman In Kano? Here Is Why by Ifeann(f): 11:49am On Jun 05, 2016
DesChyko:

Northern muslims are most like arab muslims because they mixed over the centuries. Arab muslims bought negro slaves and procreated with them.. especially the fulanis.. slaves were forced to accept islam. Northern muslims are most like arabs because their culture was eroded by islam unlike the yorubas..
Re: Why Did The Muslims Kill The Christian Woman In Kano? Here Is Why by Einl(m): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
DesChyko:

It's a combination of illiteracy, ignorance, poverty and stupidity. They have had all the power her remain poor and backwards. It's unfortunate......

(1) (Reply)

70th Independence Day 15 August 2016 Anchoring Script, Script Lines In Hindi / Nature, Made For Man Or Indifferent To Man's Existence [the Article] / Absence Of Evidence Is Evidence Of Absence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.